THE BOY..

Me and the Prince

(Next day at Yoseob’s House)

 Yoseob wake up from his slumber. After taking a shower, he walks downstairs to meet his umma in the kitchen. “Umma, can I work at your restaurant today?” Yoseob asked as his take a sit next to his umma. “I think you should rest today seobie”  “But I want to follow you to the restaurant~”Yoseob whines. “arasso..*chuckles* although you’re a grown up man now but you’re still a little boy for umma” His umma replied.

                                                        

(MEANWHILE AT THE CASTLE)

“Young Prince, the King want to talk to you”Youngjae said to DOojoon. “I don’t want to meet him”Doojoon said stubbornly. “but the king looks mad”Youngjae worrying if the King will do some thing bad. “arasso..” But before Doojoon walk out from his room, Youngjae stop him. “Young Prince, today is my last day working for you” “Waeyo?”Doojoon was surprised by his words. He never thought that Youngjae gonna leave the castle. “as I told you that I was searching for my real parent,yesterdat my adopted father told me that they found out that im a lost prince”Youngjae told him. Doojoon widen his eyes when Youngjae said that he is a lost prince. “A lost prince? Of what kingdom?”Doojoon asked. “Mato Kingdom” “Wow! So, you’re the lost prince that King Bang was looking for. This is really unexpected”Doojoon said in amazed.

“I know right..”

“if that is the reason, I allow you to resign from this job. I cant have a prince from Mato Kingdom as my Personal Assisstant. Btw, Chukkaeyo~”Doojoon said.

“Gomawo, Young Prince”

“Stop calling me Young Prince! You’re  prince too..”

“Arasso,d-doojoon hyung.. aigoo it fells weird” Youngjae chuckles.

Doojoon smiles for the first time after he went back from Australia.

“Hyung, I think you can smile more and I hope you can find that person again”

Doojoon widen his eyes. “How do you know that?”

 

 

(FLASHBACK WHEN THEY”RE IN AUSTRALIA) YOUNGJAE’s POV

I was walking  with other bodyguards while Doojoon was in class. We always wait for him at the park. We cant follow the prince everywhere e go because if we do, people might get curious and it would be obvious that Doojoon is someone Important. But one day when we were waiting for Doojoon at the park, we witnessed something. Doojoon was walking towards our waiting place but a voice shouted his name. “DOOJOONIE~”a voice shouted his name. The bodyguards and I hid behind the tree so we wont get caught. But before Doojoon turn his back to find that voice, a boy jumped on him. The bodyguards was about to save Doojoon but I stop them because the boy doesn’t look evil. I continued to watch Doojoon and the boy.  “Doojoonnie, wae didn’t you wait for me justnow?”the boy whines while pouting. Doojoon chuckles and smiled to that boy. I never seen Doojoon smiled like that when we were in the castle. He only smile to Hyunseung,dongwoon,Junhyung, me and the queen. He never smile to others. “Mianhae, you walked so slow as a snail”Doojoon said as he ruffles the boy’s hair. “don’t blame me . my legs are short.. and YOU DESTROYED MY HAIR!! I spend an hour to fixmy hair”the pouted more. “you still look cute though”DOojoon laughed.

(END FLASHBACK)

(NO ONE POV)

“so from that day, I knew that only that boy can make you smile and laugh,” he xplained everything to Doojoon.

“Yah! I didn’t know that you were hiding behind the tree”

“sorry hyung. I didn’t mean to hear you. You’re still meet him now right?

Doojoon frowned. “we… I mean, I broke his heart”

“what? I thought you’re perfect with each other”

“we do. But I think that the King wont accept our relationship”

“*sigh* Hyung if he is your true love, fate will bring him to you again”

“but I think he will hate me if he meet again” doojoon hang his head down.

“you should try..”

Doojoon nods his head.

“hyung,I think you should go to the king now”

“neh, when are you leaving?”

“later,I’ll tell you”

Doojoon nod his head and walk to the King’s room.

 

 

(IN THE KING’S ROOM)

 

“Doojoon”the king called his name as he enter the room. “ what?” “what did you to Gayoon yesterday?”the King asked.”I didn’t do anything wrong..”Doojoon defend himself. “she said that you don’t want to marry her!”the king is mad now.  “oh.. I said that to her.. she’s fake.. her face was full of makeup”Doojoon commented about Gayoon.(A/N:  I didn’t mean to say that. GAYOON IS REALLY PRETTY. Don’t hate me)  “didn’t you know that you can ruin the relationship between their kingdom and ours?”the King sighed. “whatever..”

 

“did Youngjae told you that he is quitting his job?”The king asked.

“neh..he’s the lost son of King Bang and Queen Zelo”

“what?!”the widen his eyes.

“neh, im going to my room”

#########################################################################
 

(NEXT DAY AT YOSEOB”S HOUSE)

“umma, can I follow you to the restaurant again?Yoseob asked his umma. “shiro.. you should stay in the house”. His appa walk into the kitchen and said, “seobie, there’s a job that you can apply in the castle. I bet you’re scholarship suits for the job.”  “jinja?” “neh, the interview is today.” “hmm.. I think you should go there today seobie”his umma said.

 

(AT THE CASTLE)

Dongwoon knock Doojoon’s door. “Doojoon hyung,open this door”

Doojoon open the door with sleepy face.Dongwoon sit on Doojoon’s bed. “what do you want,woonie?”

“stop acting cold hyung.. there will be an interview to find your new personal assistant today and I will be oneof the judge”Woonie said.  “you better pick a good one,woonie” “arasso, if you want to help me, you can go to the meeting room” when Dongwoon was about to walk out from the room, something caught his attention. He saw a photo of a boy with Doojoon smiling. He’s curious to ask that to Doojoon but he bet that if he ask,Doojoon will chop his hands off.

(just imagine this is the picture)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n;  i have mind block for a week.. i cant think of anything.. did you guys heard about Seungie's oppa father? i feel so sad about it. it really affect me last night. i cried when i saw a picture of Hyunseung crying. BE STRONG HYUNSEUNG OPPA!