FLASHBACK 2

Me and the Prince

A/N: this is the 2nd update for the day! HOORAY!!!!

~~~~

“mind to tell me why?”Hyunseung asked.

(FLASHBACK)

 

Doojoon and Yoseob had been together for 1 year already.  It almost the end of their studies that means, it almost time for them to go back to their own country. Doojoon need to do something about this. He want to bring Yoseob back to Cube Kingdom but he is sure that the King will chop him into pieces if he knows about them.  ‘eotokke?’  there’s only  two options now..

 1) bring him home and let the King torture Yoseob

      OR

2) Break Yoseob’s heart so Yoseob will hate him and wont find him anymore..

 

*sigh* That’s it. Now he had made his choice and he hope he choose the right idea. He will meet Yoseob tonight and talk to him..

 

(NIGHT at the park where they met for their first date)

Doojoon walk lifelessly to the park. He saw a familiar figure sitting on their favourite bench. he knows that guy is Yoseob. His palm start to get sweaty. His forehead is now producing cold sweat too. He might regret what he is doing now. But…oh well, he will do it. As doojoon reached behind the bench, he tap the guy’s shoulder. The guy turn his face to face Doojoon. “Doojoonie~”Yoseob whines..”why are you so late?” Doojoon is going to miss the cute boy’s whines soon. “Doojoonie~say something~”Yoseob pull Doojoon’s sleeves. Seeing Yoseob like this made Doojoon feel really guilty now. “Yoseob, we need to talk.SERIOUSLY.” Yoseob just stare at Doojoon,Surprised by Doojoon’s cold attitude.  He sits quietly,afraid that Doojoon might get mad at him. Doojoon take a seat next to him.  “umm.. Yoseob, you know that we will be sitting for exams next week,so…*clear throat* I think I need a break from you”Doojoon said. “you mean, you’re breaking up with me?” “yes.. if we break up, you can concentrate more for your exams”Doojoon explained. “ANDWAE! This is a dream.. I don’t want a break up.. Hyung,see you tomorrow”Yoseob get up quickly and walk away.. Doojoon just sighed as he watch Yoseob slowly disappear from his sight. ‘haish… I don’t want to do the Plan B’Doojoon thought as he frown.

 

~PLAN B~

Doojoon is in his room. ‘I hope this plan will work’ He heard a knock on his door. He immediately open the door for the person. “hello.. you must be Mr Yoon”The Australian girl said when Doojoon open the door. “ yeah.. come in” The girl walk to his living room and sit on his couch. “I want you to help me to do something” “well, sure. Im glad if I can help you.” Doojoon explain his plans to the girl until she understand everything.

 

~A couple of hours later~

“Hyung~~”Yoseob open the door to Doojoon apartment.  ‘ why is the apartment so quiet? ‘ he thought.Yoseob enter the house and turn on the lights.”hyung~where are you?” Yoseob walk closer to Doojoon’s room. He open the door slowly,incase that Doojoon is sleeping. He insert his head first into the room. He cant believe what he saw. He saw a topless Doojoon straddling a girl. “HOLY !”Yoseob shouted. Yoseob eyes starts to become a bit blurry because of unshed tears. “YOU #@$%^&@*^#%#^&&@&@^#^#%^#*#*&&@^^&*, DOOJOON!”Yoseob swears a lot of incoherent words to Doojoon. Yoseob run out from Doojoon’s apartment. After that night, Doojoon never saw Yoseob again. His friends even said that Yoseob move to another apartment after that night.

 

##########################

A/N: how was this? THANKS for subscribing my story~