ROOMATES

Me and the Prince

Doojoon was sleeping silently when Yoseob knocked on the door.

"Young prince,May i come in?" Yoseob said at the other side of the door.

Doojoon just groaned. "Its unlock"

Yoseob open the door quietly and the enter the room with his stuffs. He brought his blanket, pillows, luggage and one item that caught Doojoon's attention. 'Isnt that the teddy bear i gave?'Doojoon thought. Yoseob put his stuffs in the floor near the TV, the opposite side of Doojoon's bed. Doojoon rub his sleepiness away and look at Yoseob when Hyunseung suddenly barged into the room.

"Seobie~ are you gonna sleep on the floor?"Hyunseung asked. Yoseob just nodded.

"You know that Doojoonie's bed is EXTRA BIG than King size bed. Why dont you sleep with him on the bed? Doojoon would love that. Right Doojoon?"Hyunseung smiles.

"M-Mwo?"Doojoon stared at hyunseung in disbelief.

"Hey, youre the one who broke his door. therefore,let him sleep on the bed."

"Its okay Hyunseung hyung. I wont mind sleeping on the floor", yoseob shows his assuring smile.

"He, Yoseob can sleep on the bed"Doojoon avoid eye contact with Yoseob.

"Yeay!" Hyunseung clap his hands, trying not to make the surrounding to awkward. Hyunseung help Yoseob to carry his pillow and blanket towards Doojoon's bed. After everything was done, yoseob changed into his Pajama. Hyunseung left the room when he feel satisfied that his plan worked. Doojoon lock the door and walk to the bed.

" Lets sleep." Doojoon said as he lay on his bed. He cant believe that he's in the same room and in the same bed as yoseob. Yoseob awkwardly crawl onto the bed and lay himself next to Doojoon. Yoseob back his facing Doojoon's face.Doojoon unattentionally released a soft sigh before closing his eyes while Yoseob is trying his best not to burst into tears as the memories of Doojoon straddling the foreign girl replay on his mind.

###########################

( NEXT DAY)

Doojoon wake up and found out that Yoseob was not beside him anymore. 'Where could he be?'Doojoon heard  someone humming from his bathroom. 'that must be Yoseob'. Suddenly the bathroom door is open by Yoseob. Doojoon pretend to sleep as Yoseob walk into the room.The older man slowly open one eye to peek if Yoseob was topless or not. Unfortunately for Doojoon, Yoseob was already wearing a shirt. Doojoon slowly sit up on the bed.

"Omo.. you suprised me. Sorry if i wake you up. I'll make you breakfast" yoseob bowed before walking out of the room.

As soon as Yoseob went out, Hyunseung enters the room. "So hows your night? Fun?Awesome?Cool? " Hyunseung asked like an excited kid.

"Awkward.."Doojoon shakes his head, "he was hugging the teddy bear i gave all night"

"its okay. You know he still loves you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"yah Doojoon-ah come here" The King called Doojoon as he saw Doojoon walking the stair.

"What?"

The King introduce the Royal Family from TARA Kingdom.

(DOOJOON's POV)

Haish.. appa is  just so ARGH! Why do he need to arrange a date for me. my love is only for Yoseob althought i know that can never be together. The girl, I mean princess from TARA keeps on winking at me. WTH. im not gonna marry her. She introduce herself to me. Princess Jiyeon..Nice name. Appa brought her family and me to the dining table to eat breakfast. There he was! The man.. nope the boy i love. He's busy making sure that the breakfast was perfectly served to the Royal Guest. As my personal assisstant, he stands behind my chair when he finished  making sure about the foods. Cutie..

The food was delicious as always. i knew that my 'Future appa-in-la'(MR YANG) cooked this. I saw that Yoseob is staring at the brownies for a long time. aww~ My Seobie is hungry. I called his name softly so the others wont hear us. Yoseob leans his head towards me, "Neh?" i told him to open his mouth. He followed my instruction like a puppy. Secretly,i put some brownie in his mouth and smile. "eat it"I whispered. Yoseob looked dumbfounded for awhile then smiles. "Gomawo~"He said softly.

After we all finished our breakfast, appa and the King of TARA kingdom suddenly stand up. i was wondering,what the hell are they gonna announced.

(END POV)

(NO ONE POV)

"as what we had discussed last week,  me and my fellow royal friend, King Heechul (TARA's king), are arranging a marriage for my son and his daughter,Princess Jiyeon.  So starting from today onward, Yoon Doojoon, the crown prince of CUBE Kingdom be engaged with Princess Jiyeon, princess of TARA" The king said. The workers,including the Royal Guest said Congrats to Doojoon and Jiyeon.

Yoseob and Doojoon was suprised at the sudden news. They doesnt know how to react with it. Yoseob stare at Jiyeon who was approaching Doojoon in a seductive way.  How Yoseob wish he can slap Jiyeon for flirting with Doojoon. Doojoon just stand in that place dumbfounded.

"Lets announce this news to the Kingdom tomorrow!"The king smile oh-so-widely.

"BWO?!" Yoseob and Doojoon said in unison.