DOOJOON's BODY

Me and the Prince

“ hello there”dongwoon greeted the man with guitar. “hello”the man greeted back and showing his eyesmiles. “you can play guitar?” “neh, wanna sing with me?” “if you dont mind”Dongwoon smiles.

They sing together with perfect harmony.. “what’s your name?”The man asked Dongwoon. “Dongwoon. You?” “Kikwang” “i think i should be going now. Its nice to meet you, kikwang. Hope i can meet you again” with that dongwoon left Kikwang.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

(NEXTDAY AT THE CASTLE)

Yoseob was ordered to accompany Doojoon everywhere he goes. Today, Doojoon doesnt have any schedule so he decided to relax himself by the pool. “Yoseob-ah, accompany me to the swimming pool” “Neh,Young Master”. Yoseob walkbehind Doojoon to the swimming pool. Doojoon confidently strip his shirt infront of yoseob. “um, Young Master, Should i get a drink or something?” Doojoon know that Yoseob is always embarassed when Doojoon show his body to him. So he decided to abit. “Nope im fine..” Doojoon realised that Yoseob started to blush. “Yoseob-ah, are you sick?”Doojoon walk closer to yoseob. Yoseob noticed the smirk on Doojoon face.  ‘i hate you Doojoon’Yoseob thought in his mind. Yoseob move back from Doojoon. “its b-because of the sun”yoseob stuttered. “Young Master, you look so dehydrated. I think i should take some lemonade for you at the kitchen”Yoseob bow and walk away from Doojoon quickly . doojoon chuckles. “yoseobbie is always cute... he’s making me falling for him”

 

Yoseob arrived at the kitchen. His heart is thumping so fast that i might pop out from his chest. ‘his body still looks good ‘ he thought. “yoseobbie, what are you doing here?” His father asked. “omo! Appa, you shocked me. Im just taking some lemonade for Young Master” “Why is your face red?” “the mosquito at the pool bite me” “owh... you should go to him now. The Young Master doesnt like to wait” “neh” Yoseob take a cup of lemonade from the counter and walk back to the swimming pool. ‘ Doojoon doesnt like to wait? Wow... last time when we went on a date,i made him wait for 2 hours because the teacher gave me detention for whispering.. he didnt even complain about it!’ yoseob thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: i hope this is long enough.. im on hiatus for3 weeks starting from today. I PROMISE, after exam,i willmake a longer chappie..

Wish me luck, ANNYEONG~ Gonna miss you allllllll~

-Angie-