Introduction/CHARACTERS

Me and the Prince

Yang Yoseob:

 

DESCRIPTION :an ordinary boy, he is known as a cute and fragile boy. He just graduated from Australia.he went back to CUBE kingdom to find a job there so he can see his mother often.

 

Yoon Doojoon:

 

DESCRIPTION: a crown prince of CUBE kingdom. He is known as the most stubborn prince in the castle. Despite the fact that he is stubborn, he also has a lovable side which he only show it to his closest family and Yoseob sometimes. Just went back from Australia after he graduated. He hid his identity as a crown prince when he was in Australia. His father(the king) force him to work as soon as he went back from Australia. His father also hired a personal butler for him. Who is it?

 

Hyunseung:

 

DESCRIPTION: the second son if the king so that means he is Doojoon’s younger brother. He have a calm and kind attitude. Sometimes he can be 4D too.

 

Dongwoon:

 

DESCRIPTION: an adopted son of the king. He is a playful,cheerful and tall prince. At first the king thought he was an Arabian. Although he is adopted, the king love him as much as he love his own son.

 

Junhyung

DESCRIPTION:a cool boy called JOKER. He work as a driver for Hyunseung and DOngwoon. He like Hyunseung secretly. He likes to have a time alone with hyunseung .

 

Gikwang:

Description: a prince from another kingdom called MATO kingdom.he is the third son of KING BANG YONGGUK and QUEEN ZELO(ZELLO!!!!!) he have 2 elder brother named Daehyun and JongUp. He is a happy go lucky boy but sometimes he is a pabo. He fall in love with Dongwoon which is known as the prince from another kingdom.

 

 

A/N: so here's the characters~ i havent decide the King and Queen of Cube Kingdom yet. I think i should let you choose a couple.Comment and tell mewho do you want :3

um, Yoseob, Doojoon ,Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Junhyung are from Cube Kingdom while Gikwang is from Mato Kingdom.

i hope you will understand their character now <3 and thanks to the subscribers!!!!  ithis story got 17 subbies already :'D im so happy. i love you all!