I MISS YOU

Me and the Prince

(Author pov)

 

Sunday.  It was a lovely afternoon in Cube Kingdom. Yang Yoseob, the cute guy just arrived at the airport after his flight from Australia . he noticed that there are many guys in black tuxedo lining up at the arrival room . yoseob just shrugged. He smiled as he carry his luggage and went inside a taxi. When he reached his destination, he pay the driver and went out of the taxi. “this restaurant haven’t even change  a bit since I left it” he mumbles. He anxiously walk into the restaurant. “yoseobbie?”he heard someone called his name. he turn to the source of the sound. “UMMA!”he shouted as he run to his mother and give her a teddy bear hug. Yoseob didn’t see his mother for 4 years. “You are a big boy now,seobie. Umma is so proud of you,”his mother  said. “neh, where’s appa?”  “appa is at the castle. The king said that the prince is coming back from somewhere. What a coincidence..”  Yoseob sighed, “oh well, at least I can see my umma’s face now” he hug his mother again. Although he feels happy when he met his mother, some piece of his heart is in pain. Why?

 

Meanwhile( the same time when Yoseob went in the taxi), Yoon Doojoon the crown prince went out from the private plane. His face was serious and cold. “where’s the key of my car?”he asked coldly to Youngjae(his personal assistant). Younjae gave him the key. “ I will drive myself to the castle” with that  he enter his car and drive to his castle. Youngjae just sighed as he Doojoon’s car disappearing from his sight. “Why is he acting cold again? When his was in Australia, he was happy and kind”Youngjae mumble.

(DOOJOON's CAR)

 

(CUBE KINGDOM's CASTLE)

 

Doojoon reached the castle first and followed by Youngjae’s and the bodyguards’ car. Doojoon was greeted by the maids. “we’re glad to see you again,Young prince” the maids said in unison. Doojoon just ignored them and went straight in to the castle. When he walks past the living room, he heard the king called his name. “Doojoon” Doojoon walk into the living and saw his father sitting with an old man with a girl beside him. “who are they?”Doojoon asked his father. “be polite, doojoon. This is King LeeTeuk and his daughter Princess Gayoon. They’re from SUJU kingdom”His father explained. “tch… im going upstair” “no, I want you to introduce yourself more to Gayoon” Doojoon sighed and walk to Gayoon. “lets talk at the garden” he walk to the garden and Gayoon follow him from behind. Doojoon sat at one of the bench near the white roses planted by the gardener. “my name is Doojoon and I knew your name already,so there’s no need to introduce yourself”. Gayoon sit beside him. “should I call you oppa?”   “what? No.” he answered coldly.  “o..oh, okay. Doojoon-sshi, are you free tomorrow?”Gayoon asked. “so let me say something. Your appa wanted to arrange a wedding for you and me, isn’t it?” Doojoon asked without looking at Gayoon. “huh?” “ if it is yes, im sorry, I will reject it because I dont want to get marry with you”Doojoon continued. Gayoon widen her eyes and walk out from the garden without saying anything to Doojoon. “no one is better than  HIM” he said to himself.

 

DOojoon walk up to his room. At the corridor, he bumped into Mr Yang. “Sorry Young Master”Mr Yang bow. “neh” Doojoon continue to walk into his room.

 

(BACK TO YOSEOB’S HOUSE)

  Yoseob jump to his bed. “home sweet home”.  He search for his phone in his backpack. He stare at his phone’s wallpaper and sighed.

(A/N: just imagine this is Yoseob's phone wallpaper)

“although you broke my heart, I still love you. Why are you doing this to me? I miss you..”Yoseob said as tears rolling from his eyes. He hug his phone and fall asleep.

 

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

a/n: so how was it? i need your comments. i hope that you won't be silent reader. i forgot to mention that Yoseob's father work at the castle as a chef. To the subscribers, i LOVE you and i hope you will like the first chappie :D

FREE KISSES FROM DOOSEOB!! >///< *fangirl mode on*