FLASHBACK 1

Me and the Prince

Yoseob run as fast as he can to the garden. He crawls behind the bushes so no one can spot him. It was really hard for him when the depressing memories of DOOSEOB flooding his mind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doojoon stared blankly at the pool. ‘I just made Seobie sad again’He mumbles. Doojoon sighed , get on his knees and start to walk to his room.As he open the door of his room, he spot Hyunseung sitting  on his bed with a familiar picture on his hands. “Yah, what are you doing in my room?”Doojoon asked. “explain this…”Hyunseung show him a picture of Doojoon and Yoseob together. “ So met Yoseob before? Whats your relation with him? YAH SAY SOMETHING!” Hyunseung blurted out. Hyunseung doesn’t like when his family member is keeping secrets from him. Doojoon stares at the picture. He close and lock the door before motioning to Hyunseung. “I’ll explain”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*FLASH  BACK *

 

Today was Doojoon first day of collage . he is quite nervous about it.  His bodyguards cant follow him everywhere he goes and he need to act as a normal person ,not a prince.  His first day wasn’t really fun for him. A guy named, Yang Seungho with his gang called MBLAQ beat him because all the girls like Doojoon.  Doojoon’s arm was broken. He swear that when he went back to Cube Kingdom, he will cut Seungho’s head.  the second day of school wasn’t really bad for him. When he entered his class, he saw a new student sitting next to his table. Doojoon sit next to that guy. “Annyeonghaseyo, Yang Yoseob imnida. Im new here so please take care of me”the guy said when Doojoon sit. “Yang?” Doojoon widen his eyes. “neh waeyo?”  “You’re Seungho’s brother?” “pshh.. im his cousin” “mwo? so are you going to kick me now?” “what? Aniyo.. I hate beating people. I mean, whats the point of punching and kicking people?  That Seungho hyung is a jerk!” Yoseob explained.  “owh… btw,  Doojoon imnida and im going to care of you” Doojoon smiles and put his arm around Yoseob’s shoulders. Yoseob feels butterfly in his stomach fluttering when Doojoon said that he’s going to take care of him. Yoseob look at Doojoon’s casted arm.  “I bet MBLAQ did this”Yoseob said. Doojoon just nod.  “Sorry..”he pouted.  Doojoon had never seen a cute guy before but this guy infront of him is extremely cute. It almost make Doojoon’s face explode.

 

*END  OF FLASHBACK*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“and that is how I met him”Doojoon end his story. “you thought that someone cute like Yoseob is a bully?”Hyunseung asked. “what? He has the same family names as Seungho” “why did Yoseob said that he loves you? Hyunseung asked bluntly. “You saw it just now?” Hyunseung nod his head. “we used to be together when we’re in Australia” Hyunseung’s eyes is wide as a ping pong ball now.Doojoon’s smiles now turn into a frown. “but I broke his heart.. I made him sad..” Hyunseung understand how Doojoon feel. There must be some explanation behind it. “mind to tell me why?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(MEANWHILE AT DONGWOON’s ROOM)

 

 Dongwoon had been staring at the window for an hour already. He missed Gikwang. He want to meet him again,to hear his voice, to see his eyesmiles and hear him laugh. Dongwoon never felt like this before. This feeling is still foreign for him. “I need some advice..”

 

 

########################################

 

im going to update 2 chapters today. So this is the first update for today..  :DD