JEALOUSY

Me and the Prince

Yoseob walk to doojoon with Peniel’s hands around him. Little that he know, Doojoon’s expression change slightly. Yoseob bows to him and introduce Peniel to him. “Young Master, this is Peniel. He’s my fr- “  “BOYFRIEND~”Peniel cuts Yoseob’s words. Both Doojoon and Yoseob widen their eyes. Peniel gave Yoseob a naughty wink ,signaling Yoseob to play along. “ Oh N-neh..”   Doojoon stares at Yoseob in disbelief. All this time, he think that Yoseob still love him. He didn’t expect Yoseob to move on, In other words..he DIDN’T WANT yoseob to move on. “Hi~ im Peniel..Seob hyung’s NamjaChingu from Chicago~ Nice to meet you, Young Prince. Im glad that you accept Yoseob as your PA although he’s clumsy.  Kekeke..”Peniel pecks Yoseob’s cheeks. “so…I was planning to borrow Yoseob hyung for awhile. I want to have a DATE with him~ You don’t mind right if I TAKE HIM from YOU?” Peniel smirks.

DOOJOON’s POV

What is up with that guy!? He’s getting on my nerve. And he said that Seob belongs to him? HELL NO! Yoseob always belong to ME! Only  me! Wait… he’s taking Yoseob for a date? NO!!!!NO!!!! I wont let that guy spend time with Seob. Should I say no?? or yess?

(END OF DOO’s POV)

( NO ONE POV)

Seob and Peniel stares at Doojoon who was silently standing infront of them. “is that a yes?”Penielasked. Doojoon stare at Yoseob. “I’ll take that as a yes!”Peniel quickly grab Yoseob’s hands and run away from the dumbfounded Doojoon. “THANKS YOUNG PRINCE!!” Peniel shouted as they slowly fade away from Doojoon’s sight.

####################

(BACK TO THE CASTLE)

Doojoon drove back to the castle alone without Yoseob. He enter the castle and greeted by the maids and Hyunseung. “yah,where is Yoseob?Dont tell me you left him at the ice cream parlour!”Hyunseung asked. “why would I left him? And how do you know that we went to get ice cream?” Doojoon tilt his head curiously. “as I told you.. I have my eyes on both of you~ Where is he then?”  “We should talk in my room. I don’t anyone to hear our convo”

They walk to Doojoon’s room silently. Doojoon drop himself on his bed and sighing quite loud. “tell me..”

“when we were about to walk out of the ice cream shop, he bumped into a foreign looking guy. That guy said that he is Yoseob’s boyfriend. They left me alone because they wanted to have a date.”Doojoon explained.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU STOP HIM?”

“Wouldn’t that be obvious that I still love him?”

“YOU DO STILL LOVE HIM! JUST TELL HIM THAT.”

“YAH! STOP SHOUTING! I don’t want appa to hurt him. Don’t you remember when we were teenagers?Appa told us that we only can marry a girl from a royal or rich family. We cant get marry with a normal guy. “ Doojoon covers his face with his pillow.

*TIN TONG~*

“who could that be?”Hyunseung asked. A maid knocked Doojoon’s door. “Young Master, Someone is hear the meet you..”

Doojoon groaned and walk to the door with Hyunseung behind him.  ITS PENIEL AND YOSEOB! “Yoseob~~”Hyunseung run to Yoseob and hug him tight. “I thought Doojoon left you somewhere on the street. Who is this?”he point to the foreign guy. “ahaha. He’s Peniel.He’s my buddy hehe,” Yoseob said to Hyunseung.Peniel show his charming smile to Hyunseung. “HI! Yoseob’s namja ,Peniel imnida~ Prince Doo, thanks for letting Yoseob to meet me just now. The DATE was AWESHUM~” Peniel and Doojoon were exchanging death glare to each other. Yoseob was the only one realizing the situation. “Peniel~ Youre friend is waiting for you.. You should go now~”  Yoseob push Peniel towards the door. “aww… arasso~ but I want my goodbye kiss~~~”Peniel pout his lips as a sign for Yoseob to kiss it.  Doojoon feels like he want to kick Peniel’s . ‘NO ONE CAN KISS SEOB ON THE LIPS!’he thought. Yoseob look back Doojoon and Hyunseung.  Hyunseung smirked as an idea came to his mind.. ‘ if seobie kiss him, doo should feel jealous’   Hyunseung smiles and nod to Yoseob. Yoseob nervously leans closer to Peniel and peck his lips. The kiss was approximately 1 sec.. haha.. “Text you later, hyung~”Peniel walk out from the castle. Yoseob turn back to Doojoon who looks like a gangster that wanted to beat everyone he saw. “I should go to my room now.. “Yoseob bows and walk away.

Hyunseung chuckles as Yoseob walk away. “Doo, they look kinda good together~”

“YOU SHIP THEM?! I THOUGHT YOURE ON MY SIDE!”