THE MEETING

Me and the Prince

(next morning)

Yoseob arrived at the castle early in the morning. He meet hyunseung at the front door of the castle. “Seobie, you will be wearing this suit,okay” Hyunseung explained.

“neh,Prince Hyunseungie”

“Don’t prince me~ just call me Hyunseung or Seungie “

“neh Seungie hyung”

“That’s better”Hyunseung put his arm around Yoseob’s shoulders. “You will meet the prince today. he’s still sleeping in his room. I think you should wake him and introduce yourself later, neh?”

“neh,seungie hyung”Yoseob replied.

“Go change you’re clothes now. After you change, I will show you the prince’s room”Hyunseung push Yoseob to the changing room.

Yoseob quickly strip off the clothes and change into the clothes that Hyunseung gave him. As he went out from the changing room, Hyunseung smile at him. “you look good seobie” Hyunseung complimented him.

Hyunseung show him the Prince’s room. “okay seobie, good luck. Knock the door and wake that lazy prince up. If he hit you or something ,you can tell me later,arasso”.

“neh hyung”

“Seungie-ah, we need to go now”A guy with a scary eyes call him.

“Bye seobie”with that Hyunseung walk to the guy.

 

 

 

(YOSEOB POV)

This is so nerve-wracking!  I mean, I don’t even know how the Prince look like. As far as I know, Hyunseung called him lazy and said something about hitting me. Will he hit me? Haishh.. and Dongwoon said that he is older than me,he likes soccer and he studied oversea too. What will he look like? Is he handsome as Dongwoon or pretty as Hyunseung?

 

I calm myself down before I knock the door. I open the door because it was unlock.

“um.. Young Prince?” my enters the room first. His room is huge! I saw a guy standing with his back facing me. He must be the prince. Hyunseung hyung said that he was still sleeping. HE’s AWAKE AND……. HALF ! Well, a towel covers his private part. I knock the door a little louder than before. “Come in”he said. I nervously walk inside the room. “annyeonghaseyo, im you’re new personal assistant.Hyunseung hyung said that you’re still sleeping but you’re awake already.”I said. He is still back facing me. “owh. I woke up early today because im anxious to see my new personal assistant”he said.  His voice is somehow familiar to me. Have I talk to him before? “Um should I introduce myself?”I asked.

“after I wear my clothes”he walk into his closet to wear some clothes. He went out from the closet with towel covering his head. I still cant see his face! “what’s your name?”he asked. “Yoseob.Yang Yoseob”I replied confidently.
“Yoseob?” the prince immediately look at me.

*GASP*

 

(end of Yoseob pov)

 

MEANWHILE(IN THE CAR)

 

Junhyung, Hyunseung’s driverwas driving Hyunseung to the flower shop. Dongwoon followed them too. Dongwoon was sitting at the back while Hyunseung was sitting at the Co Driver’s sit.

“Hyung, don’t you think that Yoseob’s face look familiar to you”Dongwoon asked.

“no waeyo?”

“I think I saw his face recently before the interview?”

“Who is Yoseob?”Junhyung interrupted their convo.

“the guy that walk with me just now.”Hyunseung replied.

Junhyung nod.

“Junhyung-ah, don’t you think he’s cute?”

“molla”

“I think he is cute!”Hyunseung said

“okay he’s cute”Junhyung roll his eyes.

Hyunseung didn’t notice that there’s a slight jealousy in Junhyung voice. Only Dongwoon realized that.u

“Junhyung hyung, can you drop me by the river there?”

“What are you going to do ,Woonie?”Hyunseung asked.

“nah.. im just gonna take some fresh air”

“okay, take the bodyguards with you”

“No, only one.”

“okay” with that, Junhyung stop the car near the river for Dongwoon.

“We’ll be back in 1 hour “Junhyung said.

“arasso”Dongwoon walk to the playground and followed by one bodyguard.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hehehe Yoseob met the prince already..

dont forget to comment. saranghae!!