Bestfriend to the rescue

Family or Love

Yuri passed out on the floor after crying and crying for hours.
The next morning when she woke up her eyes are still swollen from crying. She didn't went to her work, she won't answer her phone calls, she didn't even move where she had collapsed, even a bit.


Yuri's bestfriend /slash/ secretary, Yoona was so worried about her because...

1.) She didn't come to work, which yuri never did except when there's a special occation and yuri always tell a day ahead if she will be absent.

2.) She won't answer her phone calls, usually she calls after 30 mins but it's been 3 hours since she started calling so now she is panicking and thinking that something bad happened to yuri. And

3.) She knows yuri too much that she knows if there is a problem or not.

 

After calling yuri for the 55th time yoona decided to call jessica, at first jessica didn't answer her call thinking that yuri might have said it to her and she might just ask her some things that yuri want to know, yoona tried calling jessica once again and finally she answered it...

"Hello? Jessica? It's me yoona, I have something to ask" Yoona immediately said after jessica picked up her phone

"Yes, it is me, What is it?" She said in a semi-cold tone

From the way jessica talked yoona knew that something is wrong between the two, but she still asked jessica "Do you know where yuri is? She didn't went to work and she won't answer my phone calls." she said worriedly, hoping that jessica could help her.

"Uhm. I left her in the apartment yesterday. I don't know if she ever left and uhm.. yoona, yuri and I broke up so... I have nothing to do with her anymore." She said bluntly to yoona.

Yoona paused for a while in shock and said "I- I understand jessica, take care, I'm going to hang up now. Thank you."


Jessica and Yoona hanged up at the same time, yoona grabbed her bag, ran out of the office to the parking lot, get into her car and rushed to yuri's apartment. After a couple of minutes she reached the apartment, she pressed the door bell but nobody is answering, she impatiently entered the door code and went in the apartment, as she call out "Yuri? Are you here? Answer me! Yuri! Yuri-ah!" She went in the room and she saw yuri lying on the floor without conciousness. "Oh my-" she ran towards yuri and gets on her knees before sitting beside her "Yuri, Yu- Yuri ... What happened?" she placed yuri on her lap while tapping yuri's chin softly to wake her up. Yuri opened her eyes and smiled weakly to greet yoona "Hey, when did you get here? I'm sorry if I didn't make it to work" Yuri said weakly, Yoona shushed her and started to crying quietly as she feels yuri's pain through the way she talk "Don't talk, stand up so I could place you down on your bed, you're kinda heavy to carry you by myself" yoona joked to cheer her up a little. Yuri stand up with the help of yoona and lied her back down on the bed.

 

"I will cook you food, so .. just wait for me here. Don't move or I'll call the police for not following orders." Yoona grinned as she tuck yuri under the blanket.

"Yes ma'am" Yuri gave her a weak smile then a salute and trying to be as cheerful as she could be with yoona.

Yoona went to the kitchen and cooked for yuri some chicken soup, when she came back to the room yuri is already asleep again, yoona just placed the tray with the chicken soup and a glass of orange juice on the side table and she sitted beside yuri while her hair with her hands and waits for yuri to wake up.

 

Watching her carefully in her sleep, brushing her hair off of her face, singing her mellow songs, that was yoona have been doing while yuri is asleep. She feel sorry for yuri because she don't know how to help her.  She doesn't know what happened between the lovers because it's like the two were happy and cuddly the other day and now.. All over the sudden change. Yoona shaked her head and resume humming for yuri.