Reminisce

Family or Love

Four months ago before they break up.

 

"Sica! Sicaaa! You have a call!" yuri pulls of the blanket and shakes jessica to wake her up.

"A call? This early? Who is it?" Jessica irritadely said as she covers herself with the blanket again

"It's ..." Yuri takes a look at the name of the caller again. "It says Mr. Jung."
Jessica opened her eyes widely and immediately grabbed her phone from yuri then jumps off the bed and walks out of the apartment before answering the call. Yuri was startled a little when jessica went all awake after hearing it's 'Mr. jung.'

"Maybe I should say 'Mr. Jung is here' to her every morning so she would wake up immediately when she doesn't" She laughed as she watch her girlfriend walk out of the door.

Jessica came back after a couple of minutes.

Yuri waves at her with a sweet smile on her face "Good Morning Princess~ I made you pancakes with strawberries." Jessica takes a seat infront of yuri as yuri push the plate with pancakes to jessica.

"Looks yummy!" Jessica eats a little then stands up "Sorry I can't finish it all, I'm in a hurry, baby~" She pecked on yuri's forehead, grabbed a towel and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. Yuri pouted at the pancakes because jessica didn't even eat a half of it. Jessica rushing out of the bathroom, to the room and closet, putting on her formal attire. yuri leans on the door frame of the room and watches jessica put on her clothes "yuri-ah I'll make it up to you" Jessica turned to face yuri as she fix her clothes. "How about tonight? uhm, let's meet at our favorite japanese restaurant" She looked at her wrist watch "by seven? Okay?" She grabbed her phone then her bag, walking closer to yuri and gave her a sweet passionate kiss. "Later. don't forget, okay? bye" Jessica walked out of the apartment in a hurry.

 

YURI's POV

Yuri sits back to eat what jessica left and mumbles "Leaving without finishing what I made for her." She keeps eating and eating with a little sadness on her and didn't realize that she finished it all. She puts the plate on the sink and washes it. "Seven. Seven. Pfft. Seven her face. She still didn't finished the special pancakes I made." She slams her hands on the sink in frustration then sighs. "Why is the time is SO SLOW!" She slammed her hands again. "I want to see her already" She walked to their room and drops herself on the bed. "I should just take a nap and set the alarm on five so I still have free time to put some make-up and refresh myself." She giggled as she set the alarm on five o'clock and slowly falls asleep.

 

JESSICA's POV

The moment she hanged up her phone after talking to her father she knew that something is up and something is definitely wrong. Being a daughter of a rich family is hard for her, since there are only two of them, she is the oldest and both of them are girls, her dad is expecting a lot from her. She walks in the company which her family owns, rides the elevator and and goes to the top to her father's office. Before entering the office she breathed in deeply and breathes out a little, she is not afraid what will happen that day but she is more afraid what will her father want her to do. She opened the door and walked in, she saw her father standing while facing the window.

"Sit down." Her father said in a good mood

"What is it?" Jessica said as she stood still in front of her father's desk. His father ordered her secretary to close the door and leave the office.

"My child, My child, sit down and have a coffee." He sat on his chair and faced jessica with a smile

"I just had breakfast. Just tell me what you want so I could get out of here." She stayed still in front of her father

"Okay, If that is what you want, I want you to break up with ... "your girl" " her father gave her a serious face and said the words

Jessica's eyes widen as if she saw a monster "WHAT? Are you kidding me?" She turned around .."If that is what you want to say to me.. well forget it, because that will never happen."

She walked out of the office and ran out of the company building then looked up at the top floor where his father's office is placed "A demon that is reborned as my father." She shaked her head and starts to walk to the park to think. She sitted on the swing and started thinking random thought 'Why does my father want me to break up with her?' ... 'is it possible that he likes her?!' she choked on her thought then yells out "WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!" then she laughed sarcastically while hitting her head softly 'WRONG THOUGHT SOOYEON. DEFINITELY A WRONG THOUGHT.' saying loudly in her mind.

After finished thinking she already went to their favorite japanese restaurant and waited for yuri to came even if it is still 4 hours away until it turns 7 o'clock. She sat and just stared at the table, writing random letter on the table waiting for the small hand of the clock to point at seven and the big hand on the twelve.

 

Back to YURI

Yuri woke up before 5pm because of excitement, she jumped up the moment she opened her eyes and thought that she didn't heard the alarm "OMG! WHAT TIME IS IT?! DID I OVER SLEPT? AM I LATE? AAAAH!" she runs to the bathroom in panic and takes a short shower, when she came back to the room she saw the time and it was just 4:55 "WOW it's just..." She sighed in relief and sat on the bed "I thought I'll be late.. But it's better early than being late. Being late is not so me, that is Sica." She laughed and grabs a white dress from her closet and wears it. By 6 quarter she left the apartment, counting the minutes by 6:30 she'll be at the restaurant, she wants to surprise jessica but the moment she got there she was the one who is surprised that sica is already there.

 

 

 

[ I'm sorry but i don't know if i'm good enought at this .. so please enjoy~ ♥ ]