Your LIPSTICK Stain.

Family or Love

YURI's POV

What time is it? I looked at the clock and gasped as I saw the time, I'm dead worried about jessica, I stood up and heard someone breathing heavily around the room, I checked everywhere except in the bathroom, I rushed towards there then I saw jessica.

 

"SICA-AH~!" I screamed. I started panicking because I thought something happened to her. I smelled strong scent of alcohol coming out from his mouth and some parts of her clothes which pisses me off. 'why does she have to drink and get drunk with them??! she could just ask me if she wants to do so.' I keep ranting in my head then I saw something around her neck that froze me and stopped from my rants. 'LIPSTICK STAIN?!?!' I want to yell but I don't want to bother her from sleep or we'll just end up fighting and specially she is really drunk right now, all of what she'll say won't make sense but 'WHAT THE HELL JESSICA JUNG! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT?? AND FROM WHOM?!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!' I keep yelling from my head as I carry and drag her to our room and tears starts to from my eyes.

 

"UGH, Why are you SO heavy, Sica." dropping jessica on our bed. I lost my balance and followed jessica as she falls on our bed then a second thing made me stop, frozing me again, he scent, it's not her normal scent, mixed lavender and rose aroma. I sniffed around her neck unknowingly my tears started falling from my eyes. 'Jessica... Is this reality? or am I just having a really really bad dream? You promised ONLY ME, Remember?' I can't do anything but just to rant in my head all over and over again. I cried until morning, keeping feets distance aways from her, watching her sleep, staring at the stain, wishing all of this is JUST a dream but it wasnt. Tears non stop flowing out of my eyes until I fell asleep.

 

 

JESSICA's POV

'Ow, My head. Why did I drank too much' wobbling my way to the bathroom as I reached our apartment. 'I don'y even remember how I got here. Damn it. What happened??' the moment I reached the bathroom I felt really dizzy, falling and slammed myself on the floor good thing my arm saved my face before it smashed on ther floor after that I fainted. I heard a voice, I recognized the voice, It's yuri's, I'm home, but I can't open my eyes, I'm sure it's yuri. 'Yuri? is that you? is that you, you're the one who's holding me right now right? Please forgive me. I'm so so sorry. I want to tell you a lot of things right now, I want to tell you everything but I can't seem to open my eyes, I can't move my arms, or even talk. I want to tell you 'I LOVE YOU'. I want to hug you so tight right now. Snuggle up on you. Kiss you all over. See your smile.'  then I felt her arms around me, trying her best and using all of her strength to carry me. I felt something soft when I've been dropeed, it's our bed, the scent of it, I can smeel it even if 75% that I could smell is alcohol, I could still differentiate the smell of our bed, her lovely smell that I love all over the sheets just makes me crave for more right now. I want to touch her, I can't feel her around me, where is she. 'Yuri! Yuri!' I still want to shout out but there's no voice coming out from me right now, my body feels so very weak. I heard someone crying, sobbing quietly, trying to keep the silence around but I could still hear that voice 'Yuri, are you crying? Why? did I do something wrong? did I accidentally hurt you?' I want to stand up and look for her to hug her really really tight, hearing her cry is breaking me into pieces. I don't know what's going on. I don't know what happened. I need to get out of this situation. I want to hug her so badly. I still hear those sobbing soung, why aren't you stopping from crying baby? Please, stop. i can't seem to hold on that. I feel sleepy.

 

She dozed off before yuri did.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

-flashback-

"Jessica where are you going?" I followed jessica when she stood up while we're in the middle of our drinking session. She went straightly to the bathroom, since we're both girls it's okay for me to follow her in. Watching her wobbling as she walks is funnier than I expected, chuckling behind her back, then clumsy jessica attacked.

 

Slipped a little I grabbed her arm immediately then pulled her to me to avoid slamming herself on the floor "Sica be CAREFUL!" I exclaimed as she end up facing me, her eyes met mine and I started to melt, her body pressed on me, my back leaning straightly on the wall, just like in dramas and movies, just like I've always wanted, I know it was wrong but I couldn't help it, I'm SO IN LOVE with her. I leaned in and start to kiss her slowly yet passionately, expressing all of my feelings at that moment as much as I wanted to always do. I can't stop kissing her, she's actually kissing me back, pinned my arms against tha wall and pressing her body on me more. WOAH, this is like a dream come true for me. I don't want to ruin her relationship with yuri but I've always wanted this to happen, to me and her, her sweet soft lips, even after drinking her lips still taste like cherry chapstick. I want to tell her how much she means to me. How my heart beats so fast when she smiles at me. Why I always want to help her. Why am I in love with you? Why did you let me? It hurts knowing that you love someone else but even though I'm thinking all of this right now, I cant really find the reason why I should stop now.

 

"My turn." I locked the door of the bathroom and switched our place, from being pinned I now pinned her the same thing that she did to me, and started kissing her around her neck, biting, nibbling, and on it softly but making sure I won't leave any marks but my lipstick scattered all over the collar of her shirt and her neck which she didn't mind at all and just let me continue. I gained a couple of moans from her and after a few seconds I felt her hands massaging on my waist, I tries to stop but it made me more aggressive on her, kissing her back on the lips hungrily and let a hand run through her body to her inner thighs and rubbed on it then to touch her middle clothed part that made her moan load that made me realize it was too much, and so I stopped, I took a couple of steps backwards and catch some breaths, this is the first time like this between us happens, watching her while panting makes me more want to took over her, so i decided to go out. I look into the mirror first.


"I-I ... I'll w-wait you o-o-outside." I didn't looked back at her and just went outside and waited for her there.