The night that she never want to end - part II

Family or Love

Yuri opened her eyes, she looked around she's still in her room, she was just dreaming about the past, the past that became her nightmare, the past that is now haunting her.

"I was just dreaming... but... wh-why does it have to be that dream?... why that moment?... why her?... WHY?!" Yuri throwed her balled fist on the bed while crying, still thinking about her dream that was once a wonderful memory for the both of them.

She sat on the bed as she wipes her tears and looked around.. "I thought yoona was here." She skipped out of the bed and looked around the apartment but no yoona was found. "Was I just dreaming at that part too?" She walked back in her room and saw the tray of food that yoona prepared with a note...

 

***************************************************

"Hey, Yuri, I'm sorry I left before you wake up,

something came up in the office so I'm in a hurry,

and take a rest for a week,

I will handle things in the office for you so don't worry.

-YOONA"

****************************************************

 

"I guess I wasn't dreaming about that part." she sit on her bed and took the chicken soup to eat it, staring blankly at the wall as she eats while thinking about the past, reminiscing what happened after that moment, after they fell asleep on the rooftop of the hotel.

 

YURI's MEMORY [ continuation of the dream ]

They both fell asleep then suddenly something vibrated on the back of yuri, she rolled off of the coat to see what is it but she saw nothing, she lifted the coat and still nothing. "The heck ... what was it" she muttered. The phone vibrates again and yuri knew that it was from the pocket of the coat. "aah, must be sica's phone, but ... who would call her at this hour."  she took the phone from the pocket and saw that it was tiffany. "Right, who else would call her at this hour except her." yuri poked jessica until she opened her eyes "Your tiffany is ca- ..." without finishing yuri's words she immediately grabbed her phone to answer the call. Yuri felt so jealous the she kept quiet until jessica hanged up the phone.

"Yuri, let's go." Jessica smiled at her while rubbing her eyes, grabbing her coat then dusting of the dirt. she hooked her arm around yuri's and walks off "We're going to the main surprise now." jessica excitedly said. Yuri is still quiet, thinking why would tiffany call jessica this late as if it's really important. "Hey, are you not excited?" she nudged yuri with her elbow. "I am excited. VERY." Yuri said in a not-so-very-excited tone.

Jessica took yuri's hand and interlaced their fingers. "Hmmm, acting so cold, ehy? We'll change that few minutes from now."

Jessica called a cab, goes in it with yuri and whispers the driver where to go so it'll give yuri no hint where they are going.

 

Back to reality.

Yuri rubbed her hand that sica hold on to that day, as if she could still feel the warmth of sica's hand on hers.

"Why did you leave me? How could you leave me just like this?" her consistent question after the moment jessica break up with her.

She didnt noticed that the bowl of soup already fell on the floor, still holding her hand then continued her moment of reminiscing that day.

 

*Continuation of the memory*

"Please stop here." jessica told the driver still a block away from the amusment park. Gets off of the cab and just standing in the middle of the street. "I still have five minutes left so we could just walk to that place but..." jessica pulled out a scarf. "close your eyes. I don't need questions just do it." jessica covered yuri's eyes with the scarf.

"Sica-ah, what are you doing." Yuri got nervous, she grabbed onto sica's arms tightly and a lot of thought went through her mind like .... 'Could it be she will do something to me?' 'Sica why do you want to do that to me?' 'Why are you taking me to a dark place? ... at this hour' ... since nothing has ever happened to them beyond the kisses and hugs yuri kept thinking such things.

Jessica chuckled then whispered to her ears "Don't worry, Don't be scared, I want you to just trust me and follow my lead ... I mean not literally but just Don't be scared because I am here." Yuri nodded at jessica's words .. 'I need to trust her, her, that is what I have to do, I know she wont do such things to me if I don't want it.' she told herself as they started to walk to the amusement park.

 

"I know why you made me a special pancake early in the morning. I know why you dressed like that for our dinner. I know what occasion there is today." she removed the cover around yuri's eyes as they reach the middle ground of the amusement park.

"You do?" yuri stared into sica's eyes with hopes

"I may forget a lot of things, I may be busy as always, but this day ... this special day, I will never forget the day when you said 'yes' to me. Happy first anniversary baby~" jessica said in a sweet charming tone, after it she pulled yuri in a hug, a sweet tight hug and there, yuri started crying on her chest.

"You, you jessica jung, Why are you doing this to me, you always scare me." yuri said while holding on jessica's button-up shirt, jessica not knowing what to do, she carried yuri bridal style and just letting her cry on her chest, taking her in the mini castle and up to the tower.

"We're not done yet princess." sica looked down at yuri on her chest and slowly put her down. "Look there..." she pointed at the small window, then the fireworks start, making the sky very colorful that night. "Let's take a picture." Jessica pulled out her phone turned their backs against the window and took a picture, the exact moment the heart shaped fireworks was released.

Jessica back hugged yuri "I know I haven't said this to you since the start we've got together or before that but ... Yuri ... I love you." yuri froze as if she was about to melt by the last three words jessica just said, she feels like flying in the sky, only hearing those words.

Yuri turned around to face jessica and gave her a sweet passionate kiss "I love you more than you know sica." they kissed each other until the fireworks have ended and it made them break the kiss.

"Oh, what a moment killer, I was enjoying it." yuri said in irritated-joke way.

Jessica laughed "Come on, it's really late, let's go home, okay?" they hold on each others hand and started to walk back home.

 

Back to YURI

Her phone slipped and fell off the bed and that made her back to her senses. "OMO, the soup!" She saw the soup the had fallen off from her hands she picked up the broken bowl and cut her finger that made it bleed. "OW! So clumsy yuri, so clumsy." she grabbed the tray and put the broken bowl on it and carried the tray to the sink and placed it there, she went back in the room to clean the chicken soup on the floor, seeing the droplets of her blood made her remember things more after they got home that night. The night to remember. The night when she gave jessica her purity. The night when they showed their love to each other, without hesitation, without lies, nobody bothering just the two of them together alone in their bed.