Just not yet now.

Family or Love

The next day jessica borrowed money from tiffany and donghae to buy a new phone for yuri since she stpped on it and crished it and left it where it was. She placed it on the bed beside yuri and left a note before leaving early to look for a job.

**************************************************

Baby, you lost your phone right?

Here! A new one. It's the same as mine.

I'm the one who picked that^^

you don't have to use mine to play games now.

-Your Sica <3

**************************************************

 

Jessica haven't told yuri yet that she lost her job, that it was her father that kidnapped her and beat her up, that her father wants them to be apart.

Day by day yuri thought that jessica was going to her work, but the fact that jessica leaving early in the morning is that she is looking for a job, but no company want to accept her because of her father.

One morning, yuri want to surprise jessica, she went to the company where jessica was working, but sica's old secretary blocked her way.

"Ma'am, Hi, you're Ma'am jessica's girlfriend, right? How is she now? Do you have a meeting here today?" The secretary said.

"What do you mean by how is she now? Meeting? I'm here to visit jessica, isn't she working here? I she tranfered into another floor?" yuri said confusedly

"Ma'am jessica was forced by our boss to quit her job. I'm not so sure about the other information but that's the most sure info I have from what I have heard. You didn't know?" the secretary stated

Yuri looked at the secretary with wide eyes then she ran out of the building as she calls jessica.

"Pick it up or you'll regret no telling me that you lost your job." she took a cab and went back home.

On the other line, jessica was just staring at her phone, not knowing to answer the call or not.

**************************************************

You have a lot to explain to me missy.

Come home right now.

I'll be waiting.

-YURI

**************************************************

 

Jessica saw yuri's text and she knows that yuri already know about her job loss. She went back home, hesitating to open the door, because she doesn't want to have a fight with yuri, yuri impatiently waiting and wants to go out and look for her opened the door and saw sica standing outside in front of it.

"S-SICA! YAH! JE. SSI. CA. JUNG!" she pulled jessica in and hugged her very tight.

"I'm sorry if I kept things from you. I don't want you to get worried about me. Forgive me." As jessica buries her face to yuri's shoulders.

"It's okay baby. I understand. But why did they force you to quit? Is there something wrong?" Yuri asked as she carry sica to their bed, she placed her down slowly and lay down beside her while hugging her tightly.

"It's about... my dad. You know how powerful he is. He always do what he wants. He is giving me a hard time. No company wants to accept me because of my father. Our company is not just an ordinary one, it is one of the top companies here in our country. But.. Don't worry, I'll find a job. I'll ask help for tiffany or to donghae or to anyone.." Jessica said as she hold tightly on yuri.

"Don't worry, I will work hard for us. Don't be so upset about it, it's not the end of the world yet and I'll be here for you. Always. Take your time and rest for the mean time. You're still stressed. So, have a relaxing time. Rest and sleep all you want." Yuri rubbed jessica's back gently to soothe and calm her down.

"I'm so glad to have you in my life." Jessica nodded and hugged yuri tight.

"I'm more glad to have you." Yuri added.

And still jessica didn't told yuri that her father wants to break them apart. Yuri fell asleep beside sica. Donghae sent a message to sica asking where she is, reminding her that it's saturday and they have a get together in fany's place. She pecks on yuri's forehead then left. Went starightly to fany's place and there donghae, tiffany, taeyeon are waiting for her.

"JESSICAAA! I MISSED YOU SO MUUCH!" as Taeyeon ran towards her and hugs her tight.

"You came LATE. As always." Donghae walked toawards the two then ruffled sica's hair.

"You. Come here." Tiffany commands sica to go to her using her finger.

Jessica smiled at them then walks towards fany. Fany hit her head hard.

"OW! What was that for?!" Jessica whined as she rubs her head where tiffany hit.

"That is for yuri, Stop being so stubborn and tell her ALL." Tiffany pulled sica and gave her a hug. "You're just making things more difficult for the both of you." she added.

"I think it is still not the time to tell her that. I don't want her to WORRY. She'll panic and everything. I will tell her everything. Just not yet now." Jessica sighed.

Tiffany shaked her head. "Not yet now. I won't get in your decision Sica, but I hope you made theright choice." They changed the topic and continue their random talk and sica sent yuri a message.

************************************************************

I know you'll be awake by midnight to eat.

So I sent you this message.

We're here at fany's place with hae and tae.

Don't wait for me. I may come home late.

- SICA <3

************************************************************

 

Yuri woke up by exactly midnight saw sica's message.

"Fany's PLACE?! AT THIS HOUR?? SERIOUSLY??!! WOW. NICE. With her EX. With the person that LIKES her. And the PLAYBOY. COOL. What is she the bait of the night?!" she gets off of the bed and went to the bathroom to face the mirror. "I am not JEALOUS. I am not affected that KIM TAEYEON her FIRST EX-GIRLFRIEND is there. I am not jealous that she is IN THE HOUSE of TIFFANY HWANG the girl that LIKES her SO MUCH. and that playboy... I am not bothered by him." She washed her face and keeps on ranting about sica being in there.

Sica got home about pass three in the morning and drunk. Yuri fell asleep on the couch and sica in the bathroom on floor.