The night that she never want to end - part I

Family or Love

While waiting in the restaurant she called her friend that owns an amusement park.

"Hello, Tiff? Hey it's me Jessi, Can you do me a favor? uhm I want you to do something....."

[of course I don't want to be a kill joy for sica you'll know later what is the surprise :D]

"Tiff, you'll do that right? For me? REALLY?! Thank you! Thank you! you're the best best bestfriend ever! I'll hang up now, bye~" Jessica hanged up with a bright smile on her face. Tiffany on the other hand started preparing what Jessica have asked her for a favor.

 

After a few minutes yuri entered the restaurant looking so perfect in her dazzling white dress, she sat on the opposite side of the table to face jessica. Jessica's smile on her face dropped with her jaw as she saw yuri in white dress, stunned and unabled to speak yuri panicked a little.

"Y-y-yah! Jung Sooyeon..." Yuri waved her hand in front of jessica's face "Can you hear me? I- Is there anything wrong with my dress?" yuri checked her dress if it has cuts or dirts "Is there something wrong? Some dirt on my face? I'll just go to the bathroom, okay? Wait here." yuri was about to stand up but jessica hold on to her wrist to stop her then she shaked her head slowly "No, No, There is nothing wrong, you just look... So... So... perfect and I love it... So much." Jessica gave her a sweet smile then the rose from her other hand, yuri smiled back at her, took the rose that jessica gave a remained seated.

"What is this for?" Yuri waved the rose a little then smelled it.
"For the pancakes that I didn't finished eating, you forgive me right?" Jessica looked down as she still feels sorry about it.

Then yuri remembered 'Oh, right, about the pancakes. I almost forgot that I was upset about it, hmmm should I keep my act on it or I'll let it pass this time?' she said to herself while raising a brow and smiling teasingly at jessica "We'll see, We'll see." She grinned then placed the rose on the table.

Jessica pouted because she didn't heard what she want to hear. "Then I should just cancel my MAIN surprise then." She called the waiter then looks back to yuri, trying her best not to smile or laugh.

"Main surprise? What main surprise? TELL ME!" Yuri pouted as she bothers sica while saying their order at the waiter. Jessica pointed a finger at yuri to make her stop talking then removes the finger the moment when the waiter left.

"You, you didn't forgive me yet, right?" Jessica coppies what yuri did, she raised a brow and smiled teasingly.

"You're just saying that to make me forgive you but there is actually now "MAIN" surprise" yuri exclaimed as she pick up the rose and soothes it's petals.

"When did I lie to you? Have I ever lied to you?" Jessica said in disbelief that yuri thought she was just playing with her.

Yuri stayed quiet for a moment while staring at the rose while thinking 'She never lied to me. Not even once, Not even about her past relationships. And that is why I am so jealous of her best friend tiffany.' she sighed at just the thought of it.

"You never did." she looked back at sica with a sad puppy eyes that sica couldn't take that kind of look.

"Oh please, not that eyes again." Jessica said in an I-give-up way then looked away "Okay, Okay, I won't cancel the main surprise, just ... just remove that look on your face." She chuckled and looked back to yuri.

"Great~! but ... I still don't forgive you." Yuri laughed and poked jessica's nose softly "I know you can't resist my cuteness"

Jessica laughed "You think you're cute, huh?" she poked back yuri on the nose "Don't anticipate much yuri-ah."

Their order came just and placed on their table like jessica ordered, foods without cucumbers as always. It's just 8:30 and they are almost done eating, jessica had a little panicking in her mind while they are eating, what does she have to do with yuri until midnight with making it boring. 'How about having a little chit chat here until the restaurant close, but the restaurant will close at 9:00' she looked at her wrist watch then continue eating and finished her food 'I still have 3 more hours left nothing to do with her.' jessica stared at yuri as she keeps eating her food, yuri noticed jessica staring at her.

"Is there a problem?" Jessica just smiled when yuri asked.

They left the restaurant at exactly 9:00PM and there goes jessica's mind wandered the whole city on which place to go for the remaining three hours, then she remembered the place where she and her little sister go when they are bored, she grabbed yuri's hand and pulled her and they ran.

"Wh-where are we going?" yuri asked confusedly.

"Somewhere where you feel like you're in heaven. People free. Just the two of us," Jessica turned her head with a bright to look at her.

Yuri blushed hearing sica's words and hold onto her hand tightly as they ran. Jessica stopped running as they enter the hotel in front of the office of her father and they went straightly to the rooftop.

"Me and my little sister always sneak out cross the road to come up here." She pointed at the tall building across. "That is where our dad work so .. we always go here to spend our time playing. Come here." Jessica removed her coat and placed it on the ground, as she lie down on it and patted the space on her side. "Here, lie down beside me." Jessica spread her arms on the ground as she stares at the dark beautiful starry sky then, Yuri chuckled before she lied down beside her, placing her head on sica's arms as she stares at the sky with sica.

"That is the 'cassiopeia'." Jessica pointed at the 'W' shaped star "Then below casseiopeia are perseus and andromeda... " sica saw that yuri is already asleep, she stopped talking and hugged yuri while whispering "I love you and I will always do, If anything bad will ever happen in the future I hope we stay together and get throught it." Jessica continued staring at the sky as she waits for the clock strikes twelve.