Where it all started

Family or Love

Mr. Jung just let jessica do what she want, jessica normally never stay in a relationship for long, but Mr. Jung sense that this relationship jessica has is not just any 'simple' relationship, this is real. He knows jessica when it comes to this type of situation, he knows once jessica said she won't, she really won't, jessica always gets what she wants but this time My. Jung is in between from what she wants and what she needs.

After a week of their anniversary jessica started to have problems around her but she isn't saying anything to yuri because her instincts tells that it has a strong connection between her father.

 

Once again Mr.Jung called jessica to her office.

"What are you trying to do. Stay out of my life!" Jessica said as she entered the office.

"Jessica, don't make it hard for you and your girl. You can't run away from this and your only choice is to end that relationship of yours." Mr. Jung says while signing some papers.

Jessica chuckled "You think you could just make me do things just like you wanted? ... I'm not your doll nor your pet."

"I am your father AND I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU!" Mr. Jung slammed his hand on his table as he stand and narrows his eyes at jessica.

"Best? You don't know what is best for us. You were never our father. You..." jessica looked away in anger "Don't call me again if this is all you have to say." jessica walked slowly out of the office.

"You will regret this jessica. You will regret that you declined my nice way offer." Mr.Jung said as jessica walks out and points a finger at her.

 

Jessica knows that her father won't stop, she is scared what will her father do. As she reached back to her office she saw her things packed in boxes, she called her secretary and asked "What is this? Who the hell did this to my things?" her secretary pointed up and it means 'The BOSS'. Jessica ran to the office of her boss and questioned him

"Sir, with all the respect, why is my things packed? .. Is this because of my father? you know why I am working here in your company." she sat on the chair in front of the boss' table.

"I know jessica, but, there is nothing I could do, I'd rather sacrifice one of my best employee rather than the whole company with 1,989 employee. It's a hard decision for me. I'm sorry." The boss explained to jessica

Jessica bowed "I understand sir. Thank you." she stood up straight and walked back to her office to get her things, without out saying goodbye to her office mates she left her offce and goes straightly to her car, dropped her things on the back seat and drives off. She went to her mother's grave, [excuse this okay, Jessica's IRL mother is still alive but please do understand that this is just a fanfic] and there she cried while kneel down.

"Mom, why did you left us? I still need you, I need you to guide me... me and krys. Mom, please do help me. Help me, I need your help." silently crying and pleading on her mom's grave, jessica's phone rang, she wipes off her taers and answered the call

"yah, yuri-ah aren't you supposed to be on the field with the architect" since yuri is a field manager, then...

"Sica! Sica-ah aaaaaahh!" a scream and dropped phone is the last thing jessica heard, she pulled her phone away from her ears and widens her eyes and froze while staring at her phone.

"YURI" she ran back to her car, and called donghae, a friend from the F.B.I.

"Hey, Hae, this is an emergency, you have a lot of friends, right? can you help me locate where this phone number is." *she gave yuri's number* "just send me the location, okay? stop asking questions, just hurry!"

Jessica received the message from donghae...

 

************************************************************

Hey, Jess remember the old warehouse your family own

where we used to hangout with the others?

that is where the location of the phone is.

Hey missy! seems like you're in trouble.

Next week, saturday let's meet at tiff's place

we will be waiting for you~

************************************************************

 

jessica read the text and rushed to the old empty warehouse, and there she saw yuri lying in the middle of the warehouse, wounded and without conciousness, she ran towards her as she looks around if someone else is in there but she saw no one except yuri, she carried her and stomped on yuri's phone as she mumbles...

"Yuri, I'm sorry this have to happen to you, I think it's my fault. Forgive me. I swear I will make them pay for doing this to you."

she brought yuri back to their apratment, placed her slowly on the bed, changed her clothes, and cleaned her wounds. At that time jessica thought about breaking up with yuri, but then she realized 'No, I won't give up on her, I love her, if there is someone who have to stop that is HIM' the man who rose from the uderwolrd and not me, giving up this relationship is like telling me not to live in this world anymore.' she held yuri's hand tight, and watched her sleep, as she brush yuri's hair with her fingers while humming 'Complete.

Yuri woke up feeling pain all over her body and saw jessica sleeping angelically beside her, she smiled and touches the tip of sica's nose "Sleepy head." Yuri turns to face jessica then pecks on her lips. Jessica opened her eyes "you're awake" she mumbles. Yuri nodded then jessica gave her a worried look "Tell me what happened.." yuri looked away "I don't remember at all, all I know was someone was talking to me, asking for directions then nothing else.." but the truth is she just doesn't want to jessica to worry more and just want to forget about what happened earlier. Jessica pulled yuri into a hug and takes a deep breath. "Lets just sleep again, since you always love that." yuri added as she smile to sica. "Okay okay~ that sounds fun." they both closed their eyes, yuri fell asleep due to the pain but sica is left awake, her mind flying and words rambling in her head.

'What to do to keep her safe? What to do so she won't be hurt anymore? Mom, Help.' she keeps asking herself,

 

 

 

 

 

>>HAI SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS! WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT

YOUR COMMENTS MAKES ME WANT TO UPDATE EVERY TIME ^^

ENJOY :DD