I don't know.

Family or Love

Jessica's POV

"Ow My head..." I groaned in pain as I hold my head the moment I got my consiousness back.

"Did I drink too much? ow. ow. *groans* What happened last night and how the hell did I get home?" I mumbled to myself.

It's almost lunch time but *sniff sniff* I can't smell food. I stood up and looked around yuri isn't here, where did she go? I'm pretty sure she was the one who carried me to the bed as far as I remember that's her. I went to the kitchen and saw a couple of plates with my favorite dishes covered with plastic food wrapper.

"Oh that's why I can't smell them." I smiled cheekily and started removing the platic covers, a couple of minutes while I'm eating I heard the doorbell ring and knocking from the door 'is it yuri?' I paused for a while.

"Wait a minute." I yelled and went to open the door, then I saw tiffany.

"Fany-ah! He- .... "

"Yah! Jessi! Your pants!" she cutted me from talking by yelling at me then I looked down and saw that I'm just only wearing yuri's white button up shirt which is a little tragic because not all of the buttons are buttoned and its just exactly covering my underwear, I jumped away in shock and ran to our room to put on my pants.

"Tiff?" I peeked out from the door of our room, feeling really embarrassed about myself and still saw her outside of the main door.

"I just want to give this back to you, I'm on my way to work so I decided to drop by." she handed out my coat as I walk towards her and took it from her hands.

"Do you want coffee? Juice? Anything to drink?" I smiled at her.

"No, It's alright. I'll be late with my meeting. See you next time, Jessi."

"Okay. Drive safe. Fany~" I waved at her and closed the door immediately and leaned my back on it.

"WOW! SICA NICE! WHAT. A. HUGE. SHAMEFUL. MOMENT. YOUR PANTS. WOW!" while shaking my head a little trying to remove the embarrassing moment that just happened to me. I went back to the kitchen and start eating my unfinished food that yuri made for me. After few minutes of eating I finished it already and exactly heard that the main door open. 'could it be?'

"YURI-AH!" I ran towards her and hugged her tight as I saw her came in but she she stopped and gave me a 'We're-not-yet-over-about-last-night' look so I removed my arms around her and took a step backwards. I approached her when I saw her sat on the couch after leaving the groceries on the kitchen table.

"Is there something I should know? I don't know but you're being weird." I asked confusedly.

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO ASK YOU THAT! I'M NOT BEING WEIRD!" she started yelling and shouting at me furiously.

"What is this??" I asked when she showed me my shirt last night with some lipstick stain on the collar.

"WHAT IS THIS!?! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS!?! I WON'T LET THIS THING GO UNLESS YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING AND THE TRUTH!!" I started thinking about what happened last night but I still couldn't remember what happened after I stand up and went to the bathroom.

"I.. I.... I don't know. I don't know what happened last night. Believe me baby. I swear I don't remember." I stared into her eyes and saw tears started forming on it.

"STOP LYING TO ME!!" I was shocked when she said that because I never lied to her, okay, I kept things from her but I never lied, Keeping things is different from lying, okay and after this moment this is when I started to over think about what happened to me that time.

 

Yuri's POV

I woke up after I fell asleep for few hours. Literally few. I saw her collar again, why do I have to see it. *grrr* I took a random shirt from our closet and removed her shirt then her pants. 'she really needs a shower' I shaked my head as I cover her with the blanket.

"No matter how much I want to hate her for this, but a part of me says she's innocent, why!." I started whining.

After making food for her, I realized that we're running out of stocked foods so I decided to go to the grocery store to take my head away from over thinking about what happened to sica and the others last night, but I can't still help it. *sighs*

-at the grocery store-

"Yu-yuri?" I heard an angelic voice from behind so I turned around.

"Oh, Taeyeon... Hi~" I raised a hand to wave a little at her and smiled, but it's still awkward for me to talk to her knowing they loved each other first.

"I'm sorry if Jessica got really wasted last night. We just want to have fun and---"

"Don't worry about it, It's alright. All of you haven't seen each other for a long time. I understand." I nodded. 'YEAH, I wish I understand. Well. To be honest I don't.'

"Thank you, yuri. Well, I need to go now. I'm in a hurry. Bye."

"Oh, Take care, Taeyeon. Bye." I bowed my head a little and took our separate ways. 'Have fun? well, that's cool, kissing my girl sounds really fun. I guess that was a really good time.'

As I walk back home and enter the apartment I saw tiffany walking on the hallway towards me, and I know that she dropped by to check on Jessica, probably, who else she would visit here. I tried to smile at her but it end up as a very very awkward smile, she's already smiling before she saw me, to be honest she's blushing bright red and then she bowed her head at me as we cross paths. I turned around quickly and looked back at her as I notice something 'That scent. *gasps* Fr- fro- from si-si-sica's, no, it can't be. That strong smell coming from her. I don't want to believe. I don't! NO! That's not true. No. No way! NOO!' I thought in my head as I watch her leave. I feel like my heart is breaking apart, like they just did something.. something.. In-INAPPROPRIATE right in front of me. I continue walking back to our place then i saw jessica just finished eating the food I prepared for her, she greeted me enthusiastically but I gave her my 'annoyed' look. I showed her her shirt that she used last night with a lipstick stain she keep denying and I can't help but to shout my lungs out at her, it pisses me more that she is denying it, I don't know if she really is denying it and hiding it or she's saying the truth.

"DAMN IT!!" the last words I said to her before walking out of the apartment.

 

Tiffany's POV

When I woke up the first thing that came through my mind was jessica as I saw her coat on the edge of my bed.

"It wasn't a dream. It was real. We kissed. Passionately." I mumbbled as I touch my lips while reminiscing what happened between me and jessica in the bathroom. I feel really really happy right now, like my heart wants to explode. I feel so in love with the right person but in the wrong time. I took the coat after preparing for work and get in my car.

"Should I just call her and ask her to drop by at my office?" I asked my self but my brain says 'No, she might still have a hangover.'

"Should I ask my secretary to drop this to their place?" then my brain conter attacked me again 'No, that's a stupid thing to do.'

"Argh! Fine! I'll just drop by to her place to give this back to her." I drove off and went first to her place, my heart started beating so fast and loud as I get out of my car and started walking towards the door, I can even hear every beat of my heart that's how loud it is. I stood outside for a couple of minutes before I started knocking, every knock I do feels like my heart wants to jump out off my chest. Few moments jessica opened the door, it's like the door to heaven have opened by a goddess right in front of me, she's wearing a white button-up shirt, then I looked down to her legs and saw that she's not wearing any jeans or something. I yelled at her in shock and watched her ran off.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself, placing my hands on my cheeks to cover them.

"I'm blushing so hard." I started rubbing my hands on my cheeks, trying to calm myself. Why does this have to happen right now.

I looked down as she comes back, I gave her her coat and declined every offer she said. If I stayed long enough I can't hold onto myself anymore and could have tackled her down and more. I met yuri on my way out she was smiling at me but I'm already smiling and worse she might have noticed that I'm blushing. That's awkward but I can't help it. The moment jessica opened the door was like one of my dreams where she opened the door of our room with just waering that or like an after--outfit. *gasps*

"AFTER--OUTFIT?!" I yelled as I realize that in my car, I looked around, good thing every window is closed and nobody heard me. I shaked my head and started to drive off to my work. Wishing I could focus on my job after seeing sica like half .