The break up

Family or Love
"SIca ... Wh-why?" She asked in a shocked pleading tone.


"I was just playing with you, didn't you felt it?" Jessica said in a cold manner.

"You're lucky that I even stayed with you until today." She continued while packing all of her things and putting it all in her bag.


Yuri's eyes widen as she hear jessica's words, she stayed frozed as thought played through her mind...

'Is this real?' NO! It can't be real!' ,,, 'PLAYING?! No, she said she loves me! there.. there must be a reason for this, may- ... maybe! YES! MAYBE she is being scared by some jerk to stay away from me. YES! That must be it!' ... 'She can't just leave me, No, She can't, after all of the things that happened between us, No, She can't, She can't, Sica you can't do this to me, Please don't.' She keep replaying all of those thoughts in her mind as she stay frozed while she watch jessica pack her things, her senses came back to her when she heard a slight slam, she looked around and thought that it was the door but jessica is still there, 'what was it?' she asked in her mind, she looked down on the floor and saw the picture frame where her and jessica's picture in it, the picture of them together, smiling happily on their first anniversary with fireworks on the background, she walked closer to pick it up and yuri realized that jessica ignored it knowing that jessica herself let that frame fall and at that moment she do realized that's it is really over.


"It is really over, isn't it?" Yuri said while staring at the picture frame she is holding, while holding back her tears as much as she can.


Jessica stood straight and stopped for a while, knowing yuri is behind her back, she turned her head a little then grinned "You're a little smarter than i thought..." She chuckled a little. "I thought I need to repeat that I am leaving you and breaking up with you." She continue and finished packing up her things and zipped closed the bag.


Yuri blurted out in anger "YOU! I thought they were just rumors but ... YOU! You really are a cold-hearted !"


Jessica smiled because she knows that yuri wuld never see it 'Yes, Yuri, Hate me, I am not worth it, Don't cry please, you're just making my heart weak, I am not worth of your tears' she thought as she heard yuri speak out in anger.

She turned around with an at-ease look on her face and replied to yuri "Yes, I am a cold-hearted and so whatever you want to call me, but remember.." jessica grinned once again before she continue her words "...remember that I already had the half of you."


Yuri knew what jessica was talking about and it was about what happened to them on their first anniversary it was about the , she was so shocked about what jessica have said and felt anger all over her that she immediately slapped jessica so hard on her face.


Jessica smiled again after yuri slapped her, she wiped the blood off of her lips while looking at how yuri glare and narrow her eyes at her.


"Thanks for that, It was kinda tasty." Jessica said sarcastically making yuri to hate her more. She picked up her bags and walked out of their room, she stopped walking in the middle of the living room and looked from left to right, reminscing all of the memories "I'm really sorry yuri, but I have to do this, forgive me." then she muttered as she let her tears fall freely from her eyes and walks out of their apartment leaving yuri in their room.


Yuri collapsed to the floor as she hear the main door closed, she already knew that jessica has left her. she placed her hands on the floor as she starts to cry out loud "Je... Je... Je...... Why?" She couldn't even say her name anymore, not because in anger but because she couldn't believe that jessica just did that to her, it seems like that it's not real. Like a night mare for her.


Yuri is left with a lot of un-answered questions that only jessica could answer, but she knows that it will never be answered because there will never be a chance that will jessica would answer her questions.


Why the sudden change of heart sica! why?!