Tough Love (Chapter 11)

Tough Love

Nino woke up to the smell of coffee and the sound of sizzling coming from outside of the bedroom door. He realized that his lover wasn’t in the bed with him anymore, but that wonderful smell of peaches was spread all over  the bed and his body. He missed being next to him and being able to see him and when images of last night flashed in his mind, he couldn’t help but giggle into the pillow and flail his body all over the bed.

“Kazu? Are you awake?”

Said man snapped his head up at the sound of his lover’s voice. Unlike when they were kids, their voices were so high and childish but since finding him yesterday, he came to love that sleepy and manly voice of his. He slowly got up from bed, his hurting from yesterday, but that didn’t stop him from walking over to his lover forgetting that he was .

“Satoshi,” Nino yawned as he brought his arms around his lover, “What’s for breakfast?”

“Fried--” Ohno answered but stopped when Nino hugged him tighter. “Kazu, I can feel you poking my thighs…”

He was confused at first then he looked down after feeling the cold breeze run past his body. However he couldn’t care less since it was only the two of them and the latter had already seen his body.

“So?” Nino smirked as bucked his hips forward causing his lover to groan. “I can have your food for breakfast and in return you can have my body for breakfast… My treat…” He heard him shudder knowing that he had won even though they weren’t arguing over anything in the first place. Besides, morning wasn’t that bad.

“Kazu, you never change do you,” Ohno sighed turning around in his lover arms and hugged him back, “Always so bratty and getting what you want.”

“That’s because,” Nino pulled away and dragged him to the living room after turning off the burner, “I love Satoshi!” He confessed again, wanting to hear those same words coming from his mouth. Though yesterday, he heard him whisper it but it wasn’t fair since he was about to fall asleep.

“I love Kazu, too,” Ohno ginned and pushed his lover down on his light blue couch.

Nino giggled at the reply loving how the word ‘love’ sounded so seductive coming from his mouth. He leaned his head on the arm of the couch and allowed Ohno to press his clothes body against his , and ready body. He shivered when he felt his cold hands run up and down his sides and laughing when he was tickling him. His laughter turned into moans when he felt something warm envelop his . He swore he didn’t have a hard on earlier but since it was Ohno, he couldn’t help his body being so around him.

“Sa-- Oh! !” Nino cursed when he felt those long finger working his pre-opened hole while his mouth was still busy him off. His was still in pain however Ohno handling him only made him feel twice as better since waking up. Once he felt he was ready, Nino moaned loud enough for Ohno to the same and feeling the vibrations run through his .

“…me…” Nino groaned while he was being in three digits. He felt those slim fingers leaving him and was soon replaced by his lover’s hard . He pushed forward, wanting to feel more of that wonderful sensation inside of his body and his skin slapping against his lover’s darker skin.

Nino groaned when he felt his own throbbing for attention. Reaching towards it, he pumped at his own in time with Ohno’s s and his lover’s name for pleasure. He looked into Ohno’s eyes until he groaned in release. Ohno followed after a few more s and let his body fall on him.

“Sato…shi…” Nino panted after Ohno had pulled out of him and dressed again, “Time…what time?”

“8:30,” Ohno replied before going back to cook.

“!” Nino cursed, remembering how he was this big owner of a gaming company. Everyday, before he found Ohno, he always woke up early in the morning just for work to attend meetings, and patrol the employees in the building. He stood up from the couch and rushed back to the bedroom. He found all of his clothing on the floor and wasted no time in putting them back on. He thought about changing suits since he was wearing the same one from yesterday, but people would think that he only stayed over night in the company.

After smoothing his hands over the crease, Nino bolted out of the bedroom, asking Ohno to pack up the breakfast for him, and left when his lover had given him his breakfast and his contact number. “I promise I’ll see you after work,” Nino kissed his cheeks and then his lips.

“Ok, just…” Ohno paused before opening his mouth to say something again. “Never mind. Just get to work safely.”

“Thanks,” Nino kissed him again, “I’ll see you later.”

When the door was closed in front of his face, Nino wondered what Ohno wanted to tell him. He had a worried look on his face for a short second, but he didn’t want to bother him since he was already late for work.

“Aiba,” Nino phoned his secretary after hailing a taxi cab, “Any meetings? Any proposals? Anything that I missed out on?”

“Nothing, Nino-chan. But your parents came today. They want to meet you…”

“Really?!” Nino asked, shocked that his parent’s had decided to visit him on the day after finding Ohno. And it was a great opportunity to finally tell them to stop forcing him on attending those annoying omiais since all those women were no match for Ohno to begin with. “Are they still there? If they are, tell them I’m coming right now in about…5 minutes.”

“Ok, Nino-chan. I’ll tell them.” With that said, he hung up the phone and told the driver to step on it. When they arrived at the front of the building, he stepped out of the taxi and received a few stares from his employees. Nino glared at them and in return they all bowed in respect before going back to their own work. Taking one huge, deep breath, Nino entered the building prepared for his parent’s answers.

TBC