I Miss You -

For him & For her - Carrying On With A Broken ♥

[ No One’s POV ]

 

Many weeks have passed. Chunji & ______ was the perfect couple known in the company. However, they kept the relationship inside the company & the company only.  A little disagreements here & there, but they are on good terms for now. Everyone is fine. Happy & peaceful. Besides L.Joe that is . . .

 

[L.Joe’s POV ]

 

I sat on the floor of Teen Top’s practice room, looking at the scene in front of me. Chunji & _____ was on the floor wrestling & being the lovey dovey couple they were. Seriously, being in love is great. But the kind of love that these two were in was sickening. Maybe it’s just me. Who knows. Maybe I’m just jealous. _______ keeps visiting everyday, since she’s in the same company. She brings snacks & water for Teen Top & checks up on Chunji. For some reason, this makes me more angered than heartbroken. Looking before me, Chunji was now on top of ______ . They were looking at each other & what not. Staring into each others eyes as if no one else was there. Then Chunji suddenly leaned in & gave ______ a peck on the lips. What the hell. Why here? She giggled & clasps his face in her hands. “ Oppa ~ “ she cooed, before leaning up to kiss him back. Damn, what is with these two? Just then, Ricky walks over & kicks Chunji off. “ Get a room if you’re gonna harass my noona! “ he whined jokingly. ______ sat up & chuckled. “ Ricky-ah ~ Are you jealous of your hyung? Noona has enough love for everyone in this room ~ “ I rolled my eyes. Enough? For everyone? Is she kidding me? She barely even talks to me. We’re friends now & all. But there’s always this unbreakable tension between us. Gah! I can’t. I stood up & walked over to the stereo. “ Okay! Breaks over. We’re practicing now. “ I shouted before turning on Supa Luv & everyone getting into their positions. I danced to the song along with the rest of Teen Top while keeping an eye on _____ as she made her way towards the bench.

 

[ Chunji’s POV ]

 

Dancing to Supa Luv, I couldn’t help but stare back at ____ once in a while. She’s looks pretty in whatever she does. I raised my hands since it was my part to sing. I looked over at _____ & sang my note. She looked up & gave me that eye smile, clapping here hands “ Chunji-oppa! Fighting! Teen Top! Fighting! “ she hooted. Damn, is it just me? Or did she get cuter? I chuckled lightly & blew her a kiss. From behind I could hear L.Joe giving a groan. He’s jealous. I smiled to myself & continued with the dance steps.

 

[ Your POV ]

 

The song ended after they practiced it 7 times. Chunji had volunteered to go buy some drinks since everyone was thirsty from all the hard work. I sat on the bench & searched the web while humming to Angel. Suddenly, my laptop was closed & I looked up to see L.Joe smirking down at me. “ What do you want, Byunghun? “ I narrowed my eyes at him. We were still friends. & he knows I’m just joking with him. Nothing harsh. “ Aigooo, someone’s angry. “ he teased as he made his way next to me. “ Yes, cause’ you disturbed me. “ I looked at him & gave him a lightly punch. “ _____-ah, you’re still as stingy as always. “ he joked, flicking my head. I pouted & looked at him. “ Spill it. What do you want Oppa? “ I knew he was here for something. He doesn’t talk to me occasionally unless he needed something. “ I want you. “ he whispered seductively, Obviously joking. “ We’ve gone over this a bunch of times, Byunghun-oppa. You can’t keep acting like this. Even if it’s a joke, you know well that I’m with Chunji. I have to be faithful. Even if it’s just a joke. What would Chunji do if he caught you saying that to me? “ He clicked his tongue & looked up at the ceiling. Leaning his head on my shoulders. “ I know. Mianhe . . . “ He whispered. But there was a hint of sadness in his tone. I ran my fingers through his hair & the smell of his shampoo sent a shiver through me. I miss him . . .

 

[ L.Joe’s POV ]

 

I rested my head on her shoulders as I stared at the ceiling. _____-ah, if you only knew that I meant it when I said I wanted you. I bit my lips & decided to speak. It was about time I told her the truth.