Let's Get Everything Off Your Mind. How About A Date? -

For him & For her - Carrying On With A Broken ♥

[ No One’s POV ]

 

Sitting on the floor of the dance studio, ________ was busying herself with some work while humming to SNSD’s Run Devil Run. Working on a Saturday was never an acception for ______. But it’s different in Korea. She needed the money in order to survive. She let out a deep sigh before standing up & walking over to the boombox. She was more stressed out now than ever, & dancing was the only way she can release all of it. But the thing is, for the past few days, no matter how energetic she dances the stress won’t go away. There was too much on her mind. Way too much.

 

“ Annyeong! “ a sudden voice chimed. _______ turned around to see a cheerful Chunji at the door. “ Oppa! “ she ran over & jumped into his open arms. Eversince the whole incident at the club & Chunji comforting her, they both grew rather close to each other. “ How’s my dongsaeng doing? “ Chunjie asked, pinching ____’s cheeks. She pouted & let out another stress-filled sigh. “ I’m sooo tired Oppa! I fell this heavy weight that I, myself, can’t support. “ She whined & scrunched her face. Tsk. Chunji clicked his tounge & reached for her hands. “ You know what? How about we go out today. Get your mind off of things. “ _____’s eyes flickered with an excitement but was over shadowed by sadness again. “ I can’t. I have to work. “ Chunji laughed & tapped her nose. “ Pabo, I’ll talk to the company into letting you have the day off. Besides, I am Teen Top’s Chunji ~ “ he bluffed. “ Go home & freshen up. I’ll be over to pick you up. “ He said before landing a soft peck on her forehead & walking away. That’s how intimate they were. ______ could feel the heat rushing towards her cheeks & could have sworn she was blushing. She touched her flushed cheeks lightly, “ Chunji Oppa . . . “

 

[ Chunji’s POV ]

 

Hahah, how cute. She was flustered. I chuckled to myself & touched my lips. Hm, I should do that more often. For now, I need to make up an excuse so the company can let her off early.

 

[ Your POV ]

RingRing~“ Yoboseyo? “ I answered my phone. “ Come out. Oppa’s here. “ It was Chunji . . . I quickly slipped on my shoes & grabbed my bag.

 

“ Waaa ~ Are we really gonna go in there? “ I asked amazed at the sight in front of me. This amusement park was big & beautiful. Lotte World. “ You like it? “ He asked before taking my hand & guiding me through the entrance.

 

For the next few hours, I was the happiest _____ I was never able to be. There was something about Chunji that made me feel all giddy inside. & when I was with him, I could forget all my sorrows. It was weird how I can become so close to someone I barely know at all. ” _____-ah ~ let’s go eat some Ddukkbokki ~ “ He said smiling & dragging me away again. Just like he always does. But one thing can change to another. Quicker than I myself can catch up with. I was so happy for once, but then I felt a sudden hatred as soon as a saw him. Why did he have to show up & ruin the one time when I could be so happy? Byunghun . . .

 

[ Chunji’s POV ]

 

As soon as we reached the food stand, I felt _____ suddenly stiffened. . Why did he need to be here. It was L.Joe. Just when I was having a great time. He showed up. I knew how much of an effect he can have on ______, so I tried to drag her away before he noticed. Her limp body trailed along as she send quick glances against his direction again. Dammit. I didn’t like the feeling of jealousy, but I was already feeling it. I tried to hurry her before he catches a glimspe of us. “ Chunji-oppa? “ A squeaky voice interrupted me. At first, I thought it was a fan until I turned around & see who it really was. . Why is she here? I knew I had to take _____ away before it was too late. “ L.Joe-oppa! It’s Chunji! “ she yelled over at his direction. Too late. I heard the footsteps near & by the time I could regain myself I already know he has caught sight of ______. “ Chunji? “ he asked, tilting his head & furrowing his eyebrows. “ What are you two doing here? “ he questioned with a flat & cold tone. I felt _____ tense & I gave her hands a squeeze. She relaxed, then spoke. “ We’re on a date. “ She said before turning away. This time dragging me with her.

 

[ L.Joe’s POV ]

 

We’re going on a date. Date? When did the two get so intimate. I felt a sudden urge of jealously rush through me, & clenched my fists to hold myself back from exploding. I loved her. Really. I wanted to have her back. But today, made me lose a little hope. “ Oppa? Who was that girl? Why did it seem so awkward for you two? “ Damnit. This was not the time for her to ask this. “ It’s no one. “ I informed her before walking away. She chased me & hugged my arms. “ Oppa! We’re suppose to be a couple, why are you leaving me behind constantly? “ I turned around & snapped at her. “ Don’t you see I’m uncomfortable?! I don’t like you Eunji. Us dating is because of our parents. I never supported this whole engagement thing anyways! “ She flinched back & stared at me in shock. “ O-oppa . . . Why are you doing this?! We were fine before Chunji & that girl showed up! Are you behaving like this because of her?! “ She then inched closer to me & whispered, “ I’ll give you time Oppa. But I won’t let that girl off. “ & stomped off. Great. Now ______’s life is in danger as well . . .