Unspoken Truths -

For him & For her - Carrying On With A Broken ♥

[ Your POV ]

 

Months have passed. Chunji & I were still on good terms. Yeah, a few bumpy roads here and there – But we always manage to work it out. Chunji was as sweet as ever. Always making sure I’m happy & content with our relationship.

But as time pass . . . I realized that my love for him is not fully genuine. I don’t feel that strong connection I did with him at first. It’s like I can’t love him the way you would love your lover. I loved him like a brother . . . His concern for me all the time makes me feel like I’m being watched over by a brother I never had. But I can’t break it to him, because I know it’ll crush him into million of pieces.

He devoted so much into our relationship for it to make it till this very day. I don’t want all those times to go to waste. I don’t want to break his fragile heart.

L.Joe on the other hand, we promised to stay friends. But I can’t promise that my feelings for him vanished. It’s still there, lingering inside of me. It’s probably one of the reason I can’t accept Chunji. Because my feelings for Byunghun is too deep. God, help me – I don’t know which path to choose.

 

[ L.Joe’s  POV ]

 

“ I’m breaking up with you. “ I whispered to the girl in front of me. She stopped walking and turned to face me. “ What? Why? “ I chuckled lightly in response. I’m being such an . But as time grows, it doesn’t really matter to me anymore. I’m use to it. “ You’re no fun. “ I smirked, before walking away & leaving her behind.

Yup. I, L.Joe, have been going around & playing with innocent girls’ hearts since the last few months, & I’ve grown to enjoy it. Blame it on ______. I can’t be in a healthy relationship without thinking of her. I can’t love anyone like I will love her, & I definitely will not replace her with anyone else in my heart. Like every other man out there, I try to date in order to forget her. But it doesn’t work. It never does. So I keep experimenting on different girls. Hoping that one day, I will meet one that can allow me to forget ________. But until then, I’ll just have to keep trying.

 

 

[ Chunji’s POV ]

 

I stood in front of her apartment with a bouquet of flowers in my hand. I personally took time off to get it for her instead of asking one of my cordi-noonas. I wanted her to know that I will always make time for her. Even on the busiest schedules.

I rang the doorbell & in a few seconds my princess arrived. She was dressed in casual clothes, hair tied up into a messy bun. I swear, she looks beautiful in everyway.

“ Ah, annyeong Oppa. “ She smiled weakly before motioning for me to enter.

Something’s up. “ Are you sick? You don’t seem too energetic today. “ I asked her before feeling her forehead for her temperature.

Hm, seems normal to me.

“ You’re not sick or anything. Is something wrong? “ She looks at me & gave another one of her smiles.

Her eyes landed on the bouquet. “ Is that for me? Here. I’ll go put them in a vase. “ She changed the subject.

Something’s definitely up. “ Don’t change the subject. Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong? You don’t seem so happy . . “

Then she just snapped just like that.  “ I’m fine! Can you quite asking?! Why do you always worry so much?! Can you give me some space for once?! Do you know how annoying it is to constantly be bother with question like ' are you okay?' God, Oppa. Give me some room, will ya'? “

Ouch.

 

[ Your POV ]

 

Damn, I just yelled at him. & he did nothing wrong. What do I do? I began to panick. I didn’t want him to think I hated him or anything. The boy was just concern about me.

I guess the thinking got to me. I hated how he cared so much for me. It made me feel bad. Because no matter how much he cares for me, I can’t love him. I felt guilty when I see how much he loves me, & I’m the only one faking it. I just wanted him to stop caring so much. It hurts me to see how much effort he puts into someone who doesn't love him enough.

I heaved a sigh & looked at him. He was standing there speechless. Hurt in his eyes. What am I going to do?

“ Mianhe . . . Oppa. I didn’t mean to yell at you. It’s just been a really tough day for me. Mianhe. . . “ I looked up to see him smile down at me. Yet, I can still see the hurt in his eyes.

He’s doubting me. He doesn’t believe me. He thinks I’m mad at him.

Scratching his neck he let out a shaky chuckle, “ ah . . . It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. “

I needed to do something.

“ So, do you want to eat something? How about some Galbitang? You seem tired. It’ll help with your system. Yeah? “

I started to make my way into the kitchen, only to find Chunji staying back & looking at me with sad eyes. God, the guilt. It’s eating me alive.

I sighed once more & put on my best smile. “ Kacha! Come. We’ll cook together okay? “

I walked back to him & grabbed his hands, noticing that he still has the flowers in the other. “ Oh, pick a vase from the cabinet over there & put them in. Come into the kitchen after you’re done so we can cook together. “

He nodded and made his way to the cabinets. I watched as he slowly made his way over there. How am I going to tell him the truth? It’s gonna kill him.