His Words, Her Words -

For him & For her - Carrying On With A Broken ♥

[ L.Joe’s POV ]

 

“ Hey Baby “ I whispered & gave her that knowing smirk. “ What do you want Byunghun? “ Her voice flat & cold, yet I could sense the pain that was radiating from her eyes. Sad Eyes . . . “ Is that how you talk to your boyfriend? “ I as I played with a strand of her hair. “ Don’t touch me. “ She smacked my hands away & narrowed her eyes at me. “ Come On ~ Oppa loves you. “ Smack. “ _____ . . . “ I stared at her. Stunned. “ Bull. If you did, you wouldn’t have lefted me back in the states. Did you know how much I suffered?! “ she screamed. I tried reaching for her hand. She flinch but I eventually got a grip of it. “ But we’re here now, aren’t we? We can start over. “ I smiled at her & pulled her closer. She didn’t abide & pushed herself away. “ You’re lying . . . “ She said under her breath. I could already see the tears trickling from her eyes. “ You’re a liar. You toss my heart around, & step on it. You don’t love me. I refuse to love you either. “ She glared at me before turning around & running towards the exit. I felt an umfamiliar pain against my chest. I refuse to love you either . . .Her Words were like piercing knives through my heart. I never meant to hurt her. Really. I didn’t know what was with me that day.

 

[ Your POV ]

 

Why is it that out of the two times I run into him, I am always the one running away? Was it because I was afraid to face my reality? Oppa Loves You. He didn’t mean that. We both knew he didn’t mean it. Bullcrap. I always fall for his words. His sweet & soothing words. & the voice that produced it. Maybe it’s what kept me coming back everytime. & everytime I come back, my heart gets damaged even more. If I grew up now & see that he is only going to hurt me, I wouldn’t fall for his tricks. I won’t love him again. I leaned against the cold wall & wiped away the tears. Dammit. I guess my tears never run out. Niether does my feelings. I know he’s not worth my tears, but whenever I think back about the good times that we spent together, I felt as if we really do have a chance. Immature me. Why can’t I grow up & see that I’m the one hurting myself as well. I’m letting myself hurt . . .

 

[ Chunji’s POV ]

 

As soon as I saw the arguement between the two. I already knew where this was headed. As a matter of fact, I was in this situation once. Except it was the other way around. The girl played with my heart instead & as soon as ______ ran through that door, I had an urge to follow her. I wanted to comfort her. I wanted to give her a shoulder to lean on. Because . . . She can relate to me. A moment later, I wasn’t even sure how I got here. Only that I was. In front of me was ______, & she was crying. My heart was beating differently than usual. Seeing her like this pained me. I took a step closer. “ Go Away. “ She said. “ You’re a liar . . . “ I stared at her. Did she think I was L.Joe? She actually thought he was going to come after her. They never come back for you, _____. Oppa knows. I did a fake cough “ Did you think I was L.Joe? “ I asked, pretending I didn’t know. She looked up & a distressed look shadowed her face. She did think he was going to come after her. Poor girl . . .  “ Chunji-oppa . . . “ she let out a sigh, & turned towards me. “ This is so embarassing, huh? Crying like that. In front of your friends too. “ she asserted, with a chuckle. Strange, how she can hide her sorrow so easily. “ Don’t worry. I won’t laugh at you. “ I whispered, breaking the tension that was there. “ I know exactly how you feel. “ I suddenly delivered. She looked at me with a sign of annoyance. “ No, you don’t. You don’t even know the pain I’m going through. You’re just an idol. “ Ouch. “ Are you saying you’re the only person in this world who’s been heartbroken? I’m devastated as well. “ This time I got her. “ Oppa . . . I didn’t mean to, Mianhe. “ She’s sorry? Why?  Something about her was different. She sent off this vibe that attracted me to her. She makes my want to protect her. I opened up my arms & gave her a warm & reassurring smile. “ What? “ she said with a smile as she stared at my open hug. “ I know you want to cry. Come, & tell me everything. Cry & wet my shirt if you have to. It will make you feel better.  “ She scanned me hesitantly before making her way into my arms. I gave her a hug, patting her back lightly. Before I knew it, she was already sobbing. I could feel her shuddered against my body. It’s okay. Everything will be better soon. Oppa promises you that.