Why Not ? -

For him & For her - Carrying On With A Broken ♥

[ L.Joe’s POV ]

 

“ Thank You For Taking Me Home. “ the girl bowed once more. A millisecond pass before she straightens up again & our eyes met for the second time. & I couldn’t help but grew curious.

“ Excuse Me But . . . Um . . . Are you perhaps related to a person named Kim ______? “ I  asked. She looked at me & gave one of those eyes smiles that are so similar to _____’s.

Pouting & tapping her chin with a slender index finger she shook her had in a cute manner & replied, “ Mmmm , I don’t recall. Why do you ask? “

I told myself it was rude to compare someone you just met to another person, leaving a bad impression. No girl likes to be compared with another girl. “ Oh nonono, it’s just curiousity got to me. & I thought you reminded me of someone. But now that I have a clearer view, I no longer see the resemblance. Mianhe. “ I chuckled at my lie.

She seemed to buy it.

“ Well, if that’s the case, I’ll take my leave now. It was nice meeting you. “ She turned to leave, her hair flipped as she turned & cascaded down her back.

“ Wait ! “ I shouted without realization. L.Joe, why did you do that? Babo!

She turned around & looked at me.

“ I-I didn’t get your name . . . “

“ Jihee. Lee Jihee. “

Another eye smile.

I swore my heart exploded into a million of pieces.

What a beauty.

 

[ ______’s POV ]

 

The morning’s rays shone through the beige curtains & brightened the room. My eyes fluttered open only to realize that L.Joe wasn’t by my side. But Chunji.

Recently, all I’ve thought about was L.Joe. I needed him. Wanted him. I wanted the warmth his body gives off when his arms are wrapped around me. Just like the old times.

How I miss that.

It’s not that I don’t love Chunji. I just think he deserves better. Someone who can genuinely give him the love I cannot.

Because my heart belongs to someone else.

I walked into the bathroom & washed my face in warm water. Reaching over to grab the towel that Chunji always set out of me in the morning. Such simply little things can start off a good day for me. It reminds me that I have someone who cares. I love Chunji, but in admiration.

It can never compare with the feelings that linger for L.Joe.

The kitchen smelled of waffles & bacon, it was probably Chunji cooking like he always does.

“ Morning Sunshine ! “ he ran over to greet me with kisses & a hug. Nuzzling his face on the side of neck, whispering, “ I miss us being like this. I noticed our relationship has been bumpy lately & I want to fix that if you’re willing too. Please. Don’t be mad. “

Was he referring to yesterday’s incident? Why is he holding on to this for so long? It was merely an accident in which I could not control my temper.

I pulled him closer & the back of his head. “ Don’t worry. I’m not mad. “

In an instant he looks up with hopeful eyes, smiling. “ Chincha ? “

“ Of course “

“ I made you breakfast. I know it isn’t a big one. But you like simple breakfasts & this is your favorite so I was hoping it’ll make you happy or something . . . “ he mumbled while fumbling with his fingers.

He reached over and grabbed my hands pulling me towards the kitchen counter.

“ Here, I’ll feed you. Ahh ~ “ he cooed, & fed me a neatly cut waffle.

“ Yummy? “ he asked with a lovingly smile. I nodded & smiled, giving him a thumbs up.

He gave me a peck on the forehead & whispered, “ I love you. “

How come I can’t love him instead?

 

 

Author's Note: Hey guys! Long wait right? Right? (:< Sorry, I've been really lazy lately. Not gonna lie & say I've been busy. :b But anyways, I realize I should update & not keep my readers waiting for so long. ~ Forgive me ! :3

I actually noticed how some parts of the story are getting really out of order & messy. Confusing. But it'll start to clear up soon. For those who are wondering " Who's this girl Jihee? " " What is L.Joe talking about when he thinks she's a beauty & his heart is beating an unusual rate for her? " Hahaha, confusing. I know. To clear it up. Jihee is a girl L.Joe recently saved from a gang of older men. ( Chap. 16 ) He wasn't as concern with her as much in the beginning, but grew to when he saw how much she resembled ______. Because of L.Joe's feelings for _____ he can't help but grew feelings for Jihee. He knows that he can't have _____ & since Jihee looks like ______, why not?