Is This Your Way Of Saying You Don't Love Me Anymore? -

For him & For her - Carrying On With A Broken ♥

[ L.Joe’s POV ]

 

After the incident at the amusement park, I couldn’t stabilize myself with reality. I haven’t focused on anything but that. & I felt as if my heart can no longer maintain it’s original structure. Eunji has noticed this & began to constantly nag me of the situation. She would threaten to hurt _______ if I wouldn’t stop my current behavior. But what can I do? Seeing someone you love in another man's arms, it hurts more than the pain I received when I left her back in the states. The way she smiled when she was with him. The aching is unbearable. Is this Karma’s way of teaching me my lesson?

 

KnockKnock.“ Come in, “ I yelled out before resuming my thoughts. “ Byunghun, I need to talk to you. “ Just when the voice spoke, I instantly knew it was Chunji. I stood up & replied flatly, “ What? “ A bit annoyed by the fact that he’s intimate with ______, I gave him a glare. He lightly chuckled, “ Is that how you direct your responses toward your hyung? “ Not again. He was always using our as an excuse for my disrespectful attitude. “ We’re only a few months apart. What does it matter. “ I shifted my body weight & sat on the edge of my bed.  “ What did we need to talk about? Is it Kim ______? “ I playfully joked. He stared at me for awhile & clicked his tounge. Making his way over, “ As a matter of fact. Yes. “ . Why do we have to move on to this topic. He knows damn well what her name can do to me. “ Don’t. You know what impact she has on me. “ I interrupted. Hoping he won’t continue this conversation. “ Listen. “ He demanded before sitting next to me. “ I know you still have feelings for her, but the way you’re treating her is unreasonable. If you love her why don’t you go after her? You’re giving her a bad aura. “ I laughed & frowned at him. “ Don’t lecture me on how I should treat my woman. “ He looked at the floor & whispered, “ Well, if that’s the case, you won’t mind losing her then. Right? If you think your attitude will get her back so easily. Then let me prove you wrong. “ At first I thought he was joking, but looking at the shadow in his eyes, I knew he was serious. “ W-what do you mean? “ I stuttered. “ Lets make this simple. “ He growled before turning to look directly at me. “ You should know by now that I am attracted to _______. & if you can’t treat her like the lady she is. I will grasp her from right under you & make her, mine.” He whispered before lifting himself up. “ Don’t you dare . . . “ I grunted. “ It’s okay, we're still bandmates. Don’t make this ruin our friendship. Okay? “ He chuckled before walking confidently out of my room. . I hate competition.

 

[ Chunji’s POV ]

 

I was still chuckling as I made my way down the stairs. “ What are you laughing at Hyung? “ Changjo asked, munching on a pocky stick. “ Nothing really. Go ask Byunghun. “ I gestured towards the stairs. I will definitely not lose to Byunghun. If he cannot treat _____ right. I will. Until the day _____, denies my affection for her, I will not back down . . .

 

Later On

 

I made my way over to the studio to give _____, a visit. From this day on, I will spend more time with her, & possibly make her fall for me. As I made my way towards the room, I could see _______’s figure dance through the clear window. The was she moved was breath taking. How her hips swayed & the way hair hair flips along with her body. . I could feel my body stiffen. What is wrong with me? I love her right? This can’t possibly be lust. I can’t mix up Lust & Love. No.

 

I opened the door & walked in. I wasn’t surprised when I felt a slight weight pound against my body. Opening my eyes, I saw _______ against me & her arms wrapped against my neck. “ Annyeong Oppa! “ She sang & gave me an eye smile. “ Annyeong ~ “ I chimed in, patting her head. “ How are you doing today? “ She untangled herself from me & walked over to the the stereo, turning off the music. “ It’s actually quite good. I feel less stressed, after our date. Komawo Oppa ~ “ Date? Jackpot. “ Maybe we should do it again some other time. “ I suggested before walking over to the miniature fridge & grabbing a bottle of fruit smoothie. Throwing it over to her, “ Catch! “ She caught it on time & gave me a smirk. “ Thanks. Caught it! “ She shook the bottle & twisted the cap open. Tilting her head back & taking in the water. She was beautiful in everything she does. Before I knew it, I was already next to her. I leaned in & looked at her. “ What are you staring at? She blushed & reached over to pat her cheeks. “ You got something on your lips . . .” I mumbled before making my way towards her lips. “ O-o-oppa . . . What are you do - - - “ But she was caught of. I had devoured her lips, taking in the taste of her chapstick & the smoothie. Her hands rested against my chest, but soon found their way up to my neck, pulling us closer & closing the gap between our bodies. “ Mmmm “ she moaned as I bit her bottom lips. Just when she was allowing me access into . I was shoved away, & a punch was thrown. I landed on the floor & winced at the pain from my face & the fall. “ Oppa! “

 

[ L.Joe’s POV ]

 

After all that thinking about the conversation with Chunji, I decided to make my way towards the studio & pay ______ a little visit. I wanted to reduce the awkward atmosphere between us & start over with her.

 

Standing in front of the studio window, I clenched my fist at the sight in front of me. _____ & Chunji was already at this stage?! Inside the room was the girl I love kissing my own friend. I felt as if I had been betrayed. Before I could stop myself from doing what I wanted, it was too late. I ran into the room & swiftly punched Chunji to the floor. “ Bastard . . . “ I huffed under my breath. From behind me I could hear _____ yell out Oppa. Was she referring to me? Or Chunji? She made her way towards Chunji & caressed him in her arms. So she ended up picking Chunji over me. It was as if I wasn’t even here. “ Byunghun! “ her shriek made me halt from walking out of the room. “ Don’t you dare, touch him like that again! “ she threatened. I looked down at the man in her arms & saw a tiny smile planted on his face. Bastard. Leaving the room, I felt a small bit of accomplishment & regret.

 

[ Your POV ]

 

I was holding Chunji against me, when Byunghun walked out. That ignorant , why did he do that? I placed Chunji’s head lightly on the floor & felt him wince when my fingers brushed his cheeks. It was already bruising up . . . I ran over to the fridge & grabbed some ice cubes wrapping it in a towel before returning to his side. I placed the towel on his cheeks & again, he winced. Poor boy. His eyes fluttered open, & for a second there I forgot about the kissed. He smiled at me & grabbed my hand. “ ______-ah I have something to tell you. “ I looked at him with my eyes wide open, worried that he must be hurt somewhere else as well. “ What is it Oppa? Are you hurt anywhere else?! “ I panicked, already searching his face for any scratches. He laughed, “ Aniyo . . . “ He looked at me again. This time there was something else in his eyes. A glint of happiness & seriousness. “ Hey . . . Oppa thinks he likes you . . .”