Another Encounter, A New Beginning? -

For him & For her - Carrying On With A Broken ♥

“Yah! Bartender, do your job! Refill! “ A disguised L.Joe demanded. He has been drinking the night way. In fact, it was like this every night. He drank & drank until his sorrows were drowned in alcohol. He missed ________. He wanted her but couldn’t have her. The girls he’s been dating for the pass months haven’t changed his feelings for you. You, you were something special.

“I’m sorry sir but it’s closing hours. & you aren’t in a very conscious position right now. We suggest you leave, “One the workers informed L.Joe. “ I’ll leave when I want, “ L.Joe replied. “ Sir, if you keep acting this way, we will have to call the cops. Please leave now. “ L.Joe stood up & grabbed the bartenders collar. “ I said I don’t want to leave yet. Goddamnit! “ In a quick second, the bartender was thrown across the bar table.

The sound of sirens could be heard. The drunken blond boy quickly got back on his feet & dashed through the back door. He can’t be caught in this mess.

 

[ L.Joe’s POV ]

 

Aish, stupid bar! Best believe I wouldn’t be coming to that one again. Guess it’s time for me to go home. I took a short cut through the alley & kicked broken beer bottles while walking back. See what you do to me, ______ ? I’m becoming those crazy, no-life bastards that drink all day.

A sudden shriek sliced the silent night & woke me from my trance. A girl’s shriek. I ran toward the noise & to my surprise I found what I expected. A petite girl huddled in a corner. Men in their 30s surrounded her, I fumed. I hate when I run into a situation like this.

 

I took a step closer & the girl noticed me. Her eyes widened. I quickly gestured for her to stay silent. “Hey, look. She stopped yapping, looks like we can finally finish our job.” I carefully made my way towards one the men. They still haven’t noticed that I was here. When I was finally in for an attacking distance, I launched. I threw my hardest punch & knocked the man out. His friends turned around. “ Well, look here. Stupid teen boys nowadays, thinking they can interfere with just about anything. “ He charged at me, & luckily my soberness was still intact. I slipped & managed to dodge the throw.

I gave the girl a quick glance as another man made his way towards me. I motioned for her to run, & So she did. As soon as she was out of sight, I spun around & kicked the guy across his jaw line. I didn’t want the girl to experience such a scene.

Soon, the men were on the ground. I gave each one another kick in the stomach before strutting off.  

I walked home but was stopped when a petite figure blocked me. A soft voice spoke, “Thank You for helping me back there. “ I realized who it was now & managed a chuckle. “Don’t worry about it. I hate bastards like that anyways. “ The girl gave me a 90 degree bow & looked up at me.

Now that we’re standing under the street light, reality hit me, and I noticed how pretty she was. High cheek bones, round eyes, plush pink lips. She reminds me of someone . . . ________? You got to be kidding right? I thought no one can look like _______. My heart rate begins to beat rapidly, & I gave the girl a whole hearted smile. “Where do you live? I’ll take you home. “

 

 

Author's Note : Hey guys! Finally I updated right? Uuuugh >.< I'm sorry for the wait T^T Writer's Block + My laziness is not a good combination xD