Everything Was Fine . . . Until You Appeared Again -

For him & For her - Carrying On With A Broken ♥

- - - Byunghun Talking

- - - You Talking

- - - Other Talking

 

[ Your POV ]

 

- D r e a m -

“ Let’s end this. “

“ Why? Why do you want to end all this after the time we’ve spent together. Wouldn’t this make all that a waste of time? “ I begged.

“ & if I stay with you any longer, it will waste more time wouldn’t it? “ he corrected.

I couldn’t let him go. I promised myself that I wouldn’t put my fragile heart into any more pain. Yet, I actually believe he was the one. Now look where it got me. The ache returned to my heart again.  A feeling that I haven’t felt for so long, because he was here. He was here & healing the wound that was created. But, it hasn’t fully healed . . . & now it’s breaking again.
 

"Please, don’t do this oppa . . . “ I plead.

I reached for him. Hoping he would pull me into a hug & say that this was all a joke, but he didn’t. Instead, he pushed me away & ran. Ran. The man I love running away from me as if I’m a monster. I reached for my face, trying hard to believe that all this was a nightmare. That all this was a nightmare. The rain has made the atmosphere worst.& soon my tears were blended with the descending tears from heaven. “ But I loved you . . . I trusted you . . . “

 

/end of dream

 

I shot up from bed. Gasping for air, only to find that my pillow was matted wet by my tears. How long has it been since the day I last had a dream like this? A week? Yes, a week. It’s been like this for some time now. The nightmares I keep receiving ever since the day he departed from my life. I could never fully throw away the ache & scar he had left behind when he walked out. The dreams keep coming back. So, does the tears. & the pain as well. I really do wish this would stop. But it wouldn’t. That event created such a great impact. Emotionally & Physically. Not only has my heart been affected. But my sanity as well. Without him I felt weak. But, all I did was cry. I couldn't get over him, so I cried. Hoping that the tears will eventually dry out, along with my feelings. But, it didn’t. The aching never stopped. Neither did the tears.

 

- Later on -

 

I was on the plane, waiting for it to descend. Seoul, Korea . . . I had promised to visit a friend. & overview a few business document. I realized that after what happened, I haven’t done anything productive for myself. Hopefully, the new life in Korea, can make a change. A new life – new friends, new jobs, new economy, & new love.

 

I walked out of the terminal. Taking in the fresh air that the airport had to offer. People were buzzing back & forth. Looking for baggage claims, & some reuniting with loved ones. I let out a sigh, & continued to make my way toward the airport.

 

“ Yah! _______ - ah! Over here! “ JiHee waved. JiHee . . . She’s been my friend for years now. Back in the states too. She recently moved to Seoul, & knowing my situation, she invited my over for a visit. Hoping that I could find a better life. She cared too much to the point where I question why God has given me a chance to meet someone as great as her. “ Annyeonghaseyo Unnie ~ “ I waved back happily, & hurriedly moved myself toward her direction. But someone blocked my path before I could reach her. “ Yah! Watch it! “ a young girl yelled, before resuming her previous task. What’s with her? As I made my way through the crowd I noticed why there was such a big crowd. Behind all the fangirls & security were 6 young boys. A tall & buff guy with shades. A boy who looked more like a foreigner than a Korean. A boy with a petite & flawless face. And two other, that looked a little too young to be Idols. But that was only 5. The 6th one? I tip-toed a bit more, hoping to steal a glance. But before I knew it, I was shoved towards their direction. Dammit, crazy fans. I tripped on my own foot & fell forward, before I was able to make contact with the ground, someone caught me. Gasp & screams were heard around me. “ Omo! L.Joe caught her! “ “Yah! What are you doing with my L.joe Oppa?! “ L.Joe? Joe? L? Lee Joe ? Why does that name ring a bell? I looked up to find myself in the arms of a slender guy, high cheekbones, & blond hair. Why does he remind me of someone. The face. The eyes . . . Yes, the eyes . . . They were all to familiar. “ Neo Kwenchana? “ Then it hit me. The voice. The cheekbones. The eyes. The smirk. My heart started to increase in rate, & then the feelings were back. Lee Byunghun . . . L.Joe . . .

 

Author's Note:  Please leave comments telling me, how it's going so far. I've decided to only continue if there are actually people reading ;~; heheh <3