Caught In The Act -

For him & For her - Carrying On With A Broken ♥

[ No One’s POV ]

 

As the person made his way out the building, he twirled the recorded around in his hands. He smiled to himself, but felt a pang of guilt & regret. He knew this was not his business to interfere into, but if he doesn’t let Chunji find out now, then Chunji will hurt more in the end. He couldn’t take that risk. He looked at the recorder & replayed the tape. He smiled to himself in content. “Now it’s your guys’ fault for not being careful. “ He clicked his tongue & made his way.

 

Down in the lobby, CAP, Ricky, & Changjo were happily sliding on her socks across the tiled floor. Since the company was closed for the day. Teen Top had the whole place to themselves, since they’re here for recording & practice. “Yah! Ahn Daniel! Stop being a loner & come join the fun! “ CAP yelled from across the lobby. Niel gave a loud sigh & stood up, mumbling, “Aish. How is sliding around on your feet ever fun? “He walked over & pushed Changjo jokingly. “ Hyung! “ Changjo yelled before shoving Niel in return. “ What’s that in your pocket Hyung? “ Ricky suddenly asked as he pointed at the rectangular object in Niel’s chest pocket. “ Nothing. “ Niel replied, quickly pushing the object deeper into his pocket. He let out a heavy sigh & sat down on the nearest chair. “ I don’t want to slid around on the floor. It’s going to ruin my socks. “ he excused himself as he sat down by himself. “ What’s talking Chunji so long anyways? I need to talk to him. “ Niel asked the three members. “ He’s picking up some beverages. “ Changjo answered as he continued to race after Ricky. “ Hm. “ Niel raised an eyebrow before drifting off to his own world.

 

“ YAH! “ L.Joe’s voice pierced through the laughter of the three members & the resting Niel. Niel shot up from the sudden voice & stared at the laughing L.Joe walking towards them. He started to tense watching L.Joe come closer. “I scared you guys didn’t I? “ L.Joe laughed, holding his tummy. He sat down next to Niel & looked at his friend. “What’s wrong Niel? You look a little pale. “ L.Joe reached over to feel Niel’s forehead but was suddenly shocked to see Niel’s reaction. Niel abruptly stood up & a looked at L.Joe, “I said I’m fine. “ he said through clenched teeth. “ Someone’s stingy. “ L.Joe laughed before walking over to the other members. Niel sat back down & let out another sigh. “ By the way? Where’s _______? “ Niel asked suddenly. L.Joe looked over & bit his lips. “ She went home, cause she said Chunji was taking too long & that she was tired. “ “ Hm, how do you know this? “ Niel asked L.Joe suspiciously. “Because I was with her, silly! “ L.Joe gave a smile & turned away. “Were you flirting with Noona again hyung? “ Ricky chimed in. L.Joe’s gaze fell & he let out a soft laugh “Of course not . . . “ “Seems like something happened to me. “ Niel said before standing up to leave to who knows where.

 

As Chunji made his way back from the nearby store he whistled to himself, content with the few drinks he had chosen. It had taken him quickly awhile to choose between banana milk and strawberry milk. He somehow ended up with chocolate milk instead. He stopped by the restroom as soon as he got back to the company, but he was stopped in his tracks when a figure made its way towards him. “Chunji. “ the high voice called out.  “What is it? “ he asked as he tried to dodge his way through the person, since he really needed to take a pee. “ I want to show you something. “ Chunji looked up & frowned. “ I’m kind of busy here. I need to go. “ “Not until you listen to this. “ the person held out a tape recorder of some sort & pressed play. Chunji stood there speechless listening to what was being played in front of him. He dropped the grocery bags on the ground & raced towards the lobby in fury. Behind, the figure picked up the bags & followed, “Looks like my job here is done. “