7

My Arrogant Princess.

 

The next morning myungsoo received a call from his hyung that there’s a job that he could earn $250 a day but he have to leave Seoul without hesitate he agreed packed and meet up with them at Incheon airport.

 

Over at Incheon airport. Myungsoo arrived with his hyung and slowly he sees Jiyeon together with her staff.

 

“ hyung! Why is she doing here? ” Myungsoo grabbed his neck

 

“ it’s a great chance to see Park Jiyeon and even work with her. ”

 

“ WHAT? Work with her? ”

 

“ yaaa yaaa yaaa what’s wrong with working with her? ”

 

“ ani nothing wrong I guess is something wrong with me. I want to go now. ”

 

“ KIM MYUNGSOO! I’ve agreed to help them you can’t go. You won’t want to see me in the police station right! Just stay and do your job! ”

 

“ aishhhh , this making me insane! ”

 

They headed to the place where Jiyeon have to do her photo shooting they leave their bags on their room and they gather again.

 

“ we have to pass through the forest in order to do the destination for photo shoot… ” one of the staff give out instruction to everyone of them soon they headed into the forest.

 

“ we been walking for 20 minutes and we are still in the forest!!! I’m not going to walk anymore. ” Jiyeon shouted

 

“ we reaching soon. ” a staff replied.

 

“ you guys go ahead I’ll catch up later. ” after saying Jiyeon sat on rock.

 

“ you going to sit here? ” Myungsoo asked.

 

“ NE! Just go without me and I’ll catch up with you later. ”

 

10 minutes later all the staff including Myungsoo arrived at the venue for the photo shoot everyone waited but Jiyeon still doesn’t catch up with them , everyone start searching for Jiyeon but she couldn’t be found.

 

“ I’ll went all the way down and start searching for her again. ” said Myungsoo

 

Myungsoo went all the way down and other staff went around nearby to search for Jiyeon.

 

“ PARK JIYEON! ” Myungsoo yell while walk up from the forest again.

 

Myungsoo pov

 

“ aishhh , this girl always making me go insane can’t you be safe for just once and let us finish our job so that I could headed back to Seoul earlier. A spoil brat , arrogant , rude , noisy… but she’s cute sometimes , sometimes but not THIS TIME! Ahhh forget about this gotta find her first. ”

End of pov.

 

“ PARK JIYEON! Aishhhh where the hell are you now! You better be safe. ” Myungsoo kicked a tree.

 

1 hours for searching Myungsoo found Jiyeon lying at a corner with all the bushes. He went up and tapped her face but she fainted Myungsoo piggy back her and went back to their resort.

 

When Jiyeon woke up it’s already 1AM the first person she see was Myungsoo beside her napping with his head down on the bed. Jiyeon doesn’t wants to wake him up she get up from the bed gently went to get a glass of water and stood at the balcony. Myungsoo woke up after Jiyeon he walked towards Jiyeon and back hugged her.

 

“ Myungsoo…? ”

 

“ I thought I would never get to see you , I thought you were lost , I thought you die , I thought you were in danger , I thought I would lose you forever , I thought I thought I thought of so many things at that moment. And you’re making me going insane! Who gives you the privilege to run into my life without my permission? Who gives you the permission to linger around me everyday? You’re annoying so annoying. ”

 

“ you like me don’t you? ” Jiyeon smiled

 

“ ani!! I’m just worried about you , in fact the whole team is worried about you. And how will I like a kiddo like you! NO! ” Myungsoo let go of her and walked away.

 

“ but… I like you. ” Jiyeon ran up to Myungsoo and hugged him.

 

“ I really didn’t develop any feelings for you. If I given you the wrong hint just now I’m sorry I guess I’m just over reacting. ” Myungsoo left the room after he finished his sentence. 

 


Annyeonghaseyo readers! You guys miss me? Hehehehes.

Sorry for late updates because it's weekdays I have to work and I fall sick during Tuesday so I couldn't update much for you guys so in order to compensate you guys I uploaded 2 chapters. ( btw is compensate the right word to use? Correct me if I'm wrong ) 

So how's this chapter? You likey? Sweet enough? Hope you guys enjoy it. 

Did you guys watch the video of T-ARA Hongkong showcase? Jiyeon is super cute when she speak canto. HAHAHAHA

Okay comments and subscribe if you likey! Gomawo!