14

My Arrogant Princess.

 

The next morning over at Myungsoo place.

 

“ where you going?! ”

 

“ something urgent! Come back and I’ll explain to you. ”

 

Jiyeon woke up and rushed out of Myungsoo place.

 

“ that brat! But… what about the breakfast? – sigh -  ”

 

Myungsoo tired calling Jiyeon in the afternoon well no respond from her. So he waited for her till night still Jiyeon didn’t return home Myungsoo went out and look for her. He walked to the bus stop and walked back still he didn’t see Jiyeon. He sat down on the dinner table and soon he fall asleep while waiting for her.

 

“ Myungsoo , why do you sleep here? ” Jiyeon tapped his shoulder.

 

“ you’re back? ” Myungsoo rubbed his eyes.

 

“ you waiting for me? ”

 

“ ani ~ I just sat here and fall asleep. ”

 

“ then go to bed. Goodnight! ” Jiyeon smiled.

 

“ but I’ve prepared dinner for you. ”

 

“ I’ve eaten I’m tired we talk tomorrow alright. Goodnight! ”

 

The next day it go back to how it was yesterday night Jiyeon went out early in the morning before Myungsoo is awake and she came home when Myungsoo already fallen asleep on the couch while waiting for her till the 3rd night  Myungsoo stayed up late to wait for her the moment he step out of his house he saw a guy walked home with Jiyeon , her arms were wrapped around him before he leave Jiyeon hugged him and he kissed her forehead. Myungsoo observes the whole scene he was heartbroken he went in sat on the crouch.

 

“ Myungsoo? ”

 

“ where did you went the whole day? ” Myungsoo asked with a angry tone.

 

“ a friend? ”

 

“ a friend that would kissed you when he send you home? ”

 

“ mwo? You stalker me? ”

 

“ stalker? You have to use the word stalker? You came home anytime you like so where do you treat this place as , Hotel? ” Myungsoo raise his voice.

 

“ I didn’t? And you stalk me right? That’s my privacy! ”

 

“ so I’m someone that would stalk you rather than ask you where did you go and what you were doing? ”

 

“ Kim Myungsoo what’s wrong with you? Why are you finding problems to argue with me? ”

 

“ Park Jiyeon get your facts right. You’re living in my house now I’m the owner of this house don’t treat here like a hotel if you like outside and the guy so much move out and stay with him ask him to take care of everything about you. ”

 

“ fine. Since staying here causes you so much trouble I’ll move. ”

 

“ move out tomorrow then! ” Myungsoo went back to his room and slammed his door.

 

During the middle of the night both of them were on insomnia while he went out of his room wanted to knock on her door but he didn’t have the courage , same to her while she went out of her room wanted to knock on his door she doesn’t have the courage too. Until the next morning both of them walked out of their room at the same time… They greeted awkwardly Myungsoo went to the kitchen while Jiyeon sat on the couch.

 

Myungsoo pov.

 

“ aishh! Should I apologize to her? I’m being harsh yesterday what if she really moves out?? But where could she go? But I’m the one who started the fight. Should I apologize? Yes or no? Aishhhh!!!! ” * Myungsoo messed his hair *

 

end of pov.

 

Jiyeon pov.

 

“ it’s so awkward. Should I apologize to him? It’s my fault for returning home late too I should have told him about me returning home late. But he started the fight! But I’m in the wrong too… but… Yaaaa! This is so annoying! ”

 

end of pov.

 

Jiyeon return back to her room packed her stuff and knocked on Myungsoo door. Myungsoo opened his door happily until he see Jiyeon with her luggage.

 

“ you’re leaving? ”

 

“ ne , you told me to right? ”

 

“ so you really wants to go so badly? ”

 

Jiyeon stay silent.

 

“ fine go ahead and leave. ” Myungsoo slammed the door again.

 

“ he didn’t ask me to stay. ” Jiyeon mumble.

 

3 hours later someone came knocking on their door. Myungsoo went forward to open the door a guy with shade greeted him. 

 

 


Annyeong readers! So you guys know who the " oppa " is now? You guys curious about what will happen between the three of them???? Wahahahaha! Comments needed! Thankyou! Do you think is the time for me to add in Myungsoo ex girlf now? Tell me tell me please gomawo! It's 6.25am now I have to sleep now goodnight readers I'll update chapter 15 when I woke up ~~~~