15

My Arrogant Princess.

 

“ annyeonghaseyo ” he bow

 

“ annyeonghaseyo. You’re? ”

 

“ oppa! Omo you’re fast. ” Jiyeon shouted and ran toward them.

 

“ I shall introduce myself I’m Lee Joon. ”

 

“ Lee Joon? ”

 

“ introduce yourself too! ” Jiyeon whispers to Myungsoo.

 

“ why should I? ” Myungsoo ignore them and sat on the couch.

 

“ yaaaaaa! Kim Myungsoo! Oppa lets ignore him. ” Jiyeon smiled.

 

“ so you done packing everything? ”

 

“ ne! ”

 

“ alright let’s go now. Mr Kim thanks for taking care of Jiyeon for the past few days now I’ll take over you. ”

 

“ mwo? Take over? Joke. Pack your things and keep going don’t leave a single things here and even return back again ”

 

Lee Joon brings out Jiyeon stuff and luggage while she said that she wants to thank Myungsoo for taking care of him the past few days.

 

“ thanks for giving me a shelter when I needed one. Take care of yourself. ” Jiyeon bow and turned his back on him.

 

Myungsoo pov.

 

“ should I ask her to stay? Aishh this is the last chance!!!!! But she seems like wanting to leave… ”

 

End of pov.

 

“ ne , I will and you too. I guess I won’t be falling asleep on the crouch anymore. HAHAHA ” Myungsoo fake up a smile.

 

Jiyeon pov.

 

“ Kim Myungsoo if you asked me to stay now I will! Quick! Ask me to stay ask me not to go and I won’t. Aishhh why isn’t he saying!!! You pabo! The biggest pabo ever Kim Myungsoo. Seems like he doesn’t wants me in his life anymore… ”

 

end of pov.

 

“ that’s good. I’ll go now. Annyeong! ”

 

At that moment when Jiyeon step out of his house the time stopped everything stopped he felt someone just stabbed his heart a thousand times. He stood there watching her leaving her back view getting further and further from him till he can’t see her anymore. He blamed himself for not having the courage to ask her to stay , he blamed himself for picking up the fight with her , he blamed himself for not taking the first step to apologize to her , he blamed himself for letting her go , he blamed himself for letting another guy to make her smile…

 

Myungsoo were so sad that he went to the club almost everyday he used alcohol to make himself fall asleep only when his sleeping he could forget everything that related to Jiyeon. Days , weeks and month passes by Myungsoo miss Jiyeon so much but he didn’t have the courage to contact her until one night he bumped into someone and he thought she’s Jiyeon.

 

“ ahhhh ~ mianhae mianhae. ” a glass of alcohol splash on the half drunk Myungsoo coat.

 

“ gwenchanna ” he walks off.

 

“ wait. oh! Myungsoo! ” she hugged him happily.

 

“ Jiyeon…. ” Myungsoo pushed her away rushed to the washroom and vomited.

 

“ omo you’re drunk? ”

 

“ ani ~ Jiyeon-ah I miss you much when that day you left I regretted not telling you how much I want you to stay. ”

 

“ Jiyeon? You’re drunk I’ll bring you home. ”

 


Annyeong reader. How this chapter? Well some comments please gomawo! Myungsoo ex-girlf on the next chapter! And any msia queen's here going for T-ARA showcase????