12

My Arrogant Princess.

The next day.

 

* news from radio. *

 

“ news regarding Park Jiyeon about her latest scandal fans around the net are curious about who’s the one leaking photos of her and whose the guy she used to date with? Is she too young to date or she’s just making use of them to get famous? Press conference will be held 3 days later netizens demanded xxx agency to give an answer to all fans. Press conferences will be held at the following timing below and it would be broadcasted to all channels. ”

End of news.

 

Myungsoo tried calling Jiyeon but he didn’t get any respond from her he headed to Jiyeon department but Jiyeon wasn’t there until 3 days later the press conference…

 

Myungsoo went to the press conference venue he sneaked into Jiyeon rest room.

 

“ mwo? Myungsoo wae are you here? ”

 

Myungsoo ran up and hugged her.

 

“ I miss you… ”

 

Jiyeon stunned and stood there.

 

“ mianhae I can’t do anything to make you feel better. ”

 

“ ani ~ you’re the best thing that ever happened to me ”

 

“ Jiyeon you have to go for the press conference. ” one of the staff knocked the door.

 

“ wait for me here alright I’ll come back. ”

 

“ come back safely. ” Myungsoo gave her a hug and she left.

 

Over at the press conference medias and reporters were all waiting and they get impatient soon one of the reporters asked…

 

“ when is she coming out? We’ve been waiting for more than a hour! ”

 

Jiyeon took a deep breathe and pushed the door.

 

“ can’t you just wait? ” Jiyeon give a fierce stare.

 

She walked towards the table sat down , grabbed her mic and she start her speech.

 

“ could you please explain about the copyrighted issue of your song? ”

 

“ what about the scandal and your photos over the net? Is that you or is it some prank? ”

 

“ is it true that you’ve been dating random guys just to get more fame? ”

 

“ could you please explain to us? ”

 

Jiyeon remain silent as she was told , her manger took over her.

 

“ our company had decided to terminate all contracts of her. Albums , world tour , showcase will be delayed. Regarding the scandal we believe it’s not true as we are giving a deeper investigate about it. Fans and Medias please be patient we will give you an answer about it currently Jiyeon will not be involve in anything. That’s all for today she have something on for now we have to go. ”

 

Jiyeon stood up while she's leaving an anti fan shouted.

 

“ that’s fake!!! She’s a !!! Wasted every fans for giving her support!! ”

 

She threw an empty bottles towards her Myungsoo ran up blocked the bottle for her.

 

“ gwenchanna? ”

 

Jiyeon smiled.

 

“ Mr Kim could you explain your relationship between you and her? And what were you doing in her department? Are you two dating? Is he your new scandal? Could you please explain to us? ”

 

“ yaaaaaaaa! The company said they already terminate all the contracts of her what more does you guys want? Isn’t it enough? You guys reached a limit. And it’s her life what does all the scandal concern about you guys? Our relationship is none of your business! ”

 

Myungsoo held Jiyeon hand and walked out of the press conference venue.

 

Jiyeon shaked Myungsoo hands off.

 

“ Do you know what you doing?! ” Jiyeon said with a piss off attitude

 

“ I’m protecting you? ”

 

“ I’m very thankful you came up when someone wants to attack me but do you know this means you will be involve in everything that’s related to me? ”

 

“ It's okay I don't mind? ”

 

“ but I will! Why are you so busy body? Didn't I told you to wait for me in the room? ”

 

“ so now I’m in the fault blocking that stupid bottle for you and bringing you out during your press conference? So I’m a busy body now? ”

 

“ I don’t want to argue with you. ” Jiyeon walks away.

 

“ yaaaaaaa! What’s that attitude with you? Protecting you and I’m in the wrong so I’m the fool that wants to protect a fool like you! ” Jiyeon continue walking.

 

“ yaaaaaaaaa! Park Jiyeon! ! ” myungsoo kicked the rubbish bin beside him and walked away.

 

Jiyeon pov

“ myungsoo mianhae forgive me for being like this. I’m happy that you protected me and now I know that you actually cared about me but I don’t want you to be involved in the scandal. Miahae… ”

End of pov