19

My Arrogant Princess.

 

Over at Myungsoo house.

 

“ Myungsoo-ah can I stay over tonight? ” Hyomin cling on his arms.

 

“ mwo? ”

 

“ ya! You heard me don’t you? ” she hit his arms.

 

“ but there’s no rooms for you! ” Myungsoo walks towards the kitchen.

 

“ I don’t need any rooms I just need you. ” Hyomin point towards Myungsoo bed.

 

“ ani! ”

 

“ waeyo?!?! ” Hyomin pouts

 

“ we can’t share the same bed! What will others think about us? ”

 

“ gwenchanna ~ I don’t mind what others said. ”

 

“ ani ani we can’t do this. ”

 

“ ya! Kim Myungsoo I don’t care if you want a not I’m sleeping here tonight! ” Hyomin lie on Myungsoo bed.

 

Myungsoo pov

 

“ aish! What she’s doing? How can we share the same bed when we are not in that relationship? What if anything happens between me and her how am I going to explain to Jiyeon and how would Jiyeon even believe me… Aish this always make me go insane! * Myungsoo messed his hair. * ”

 

End of pov.

 

Myungsoo can’t do anything to Hyomin but to let her stay over. Myungsoo put a bolster in between them to make sure that they doesn’t do anything wrong in the middle of the night.

 

“ Myungsoo-ah I’m so jealous of Jiyeon and her oppa they look so sweet together! ”

 

“ I’m tired we talk tomorrow alright. ”

 

Myungsoo mumblr. “ Jiyeon-ah how I wish at this moment you were the one right beside me… ” flashback of him and Jiyeon start appearing soon Myungsoo fell asleep.

 

In the middle of the night Hyomin went close to Myungsoo she kissed Myungsoo forehead , his nose , his cheeks and his lips. Slowly she go down to his neck and it woke Myungsoo up.

 

“ mwo? What you doing! ”

 

Hyomin smiled and kissed his lips but Myungsoo pushed her away.

 

“ ya! Stop it. ” Myungsoo raise his voice.

 

“ what’s wrong with it? ”

 

“ everything’s wrong! ”

 

“ wae? Because of Jiyeon? ”

 

“ I… ”

 

“ speechless? ”

 

“ it’s not about her. There’s nothing to do with her. ” Myungsoo turned away from Hyomin.

 

“ if it’s not about her you won’t turn your back on me. ”

 

“ I know you fallen for her from every glance I know you fallen for her. There’s no love in between us anymore right? I’m just a friend to you and she meant more than just a friend to you but why is it her why must you choose to fall in love with her? Am I not better than her why don’t you take a look at me? ” tears rolled down Hyomin eyes.

 

“ I…. ” Myungsoo become speechless when he see tears start rolling down Hyomin eyes.

 

“ gwenchanna? I didn’t mean to raise my voice on you. Mianhae ”

 

Myungsoo wanted to walk out of the room but Hyomin hugged her from the back.

 

“ tteonajima… ”

 

( Tteonajima tteonagajima nareul gaseume sangcheoman jugo ~  well that’s Jiyeon line in Don’t Leave mianhae can’t help but sing this sentence out okay back to story.  )

 

“ Hyomin... I hope you understand that… ”

 

“ ne , I understand. No matter what I’ll win back your heart from Jiyeon. ”

 

“ I… aish never mind… ” 

 


Annyeong readers! Help me please I'm running out of idea on how to continue this ff.