13

My Arrogant Princess.

 

Myungsoo went back to his work place…

 

* Myungsoo slammed the door *

 

“ omo. Yaaaa you wanna tear down the door? ” Myungsoo hyung shouted.

 

“ I’ll PAY YOU THE REPAIR FEES IF IT’S SPOIL! ” Myungsoo grabbed a beer from the fridge.

 

“ it’s only afternoon and you are drinking at this timing? ”

 

“ ne? what’s wrong? ”

 

“ oh where Park Jiyeon? I thought you went to her press conference? ”

 

“ hyung stop talking about her. ”

 

“ you guys quarrel? ”

 

“ I don’t know what’s wrong with her. I helped her and she say I’m a busy body!!! I’m not going to help her anymore. ”

 

“ Myungsoo you have to put yourself into your shoes and think from her point of view. How would you feel when you are all alone in this world out of a sudden? When all the scandal happened on you and you have nobody to rely on? She’s alone she may be strong from the outside but definitely weak inside and she needs someone now. ”

 

“ aishhh!!!! ” Myungsoo messed his hair and left the café.

 

Myungsoo went to places to search for Jiyeon , her department , the mall , agency , theme park all those places she may went to but she couldn’t be found while walking back Myungsoo passes by a beach he sat down…

 

Myungsoo pov.

 

“ that fella went missing again! Yaaaa Park Jiyeon if I found you again , again! You gonna be dead! DEAD I swear! !@#$%^&*()_ ”

 

end of pov.

 

He stood up and decided to continue searching for Jiyeon again when he turned towards his left a lady with a familiar side view sat at the bench around 100m away. As he walked close and close her side view get clearly and it’s Jiyeon sitting alone.

 

“ pabo , lets go home. ” Myungsoo held Jiyeon hand.

 

“ home? I don’t have a home. ” Jiyeon shaked off his hand.

 

“ but you own a department don’t you? ” Myungsoo sat beside her.

 

“ that department belong to the company. The image of “ home ” what’s the feeling of having a home? I don’t know. My parents doesn’t come home they don’t visit me not even once they just put me alone and they say I have to learn to be independent and they’ll come back to me , it’s been 10 years since I last saw them… everyone has a family while me I’m all alone without anyone to rely on. ”

 

“ Park Jiyeon! I’m gonna say this once and I’m not going to repeat myself again so you got to listen carefully from the next minute onwards. You Park Jiyeon will no longer be alone since you met me Kim Myungsoo I’ll never let you be alone again I’ll be your friend when you need a friend , I’ll be your oppa when you need a oppa , I’ll be your chief when you need a chief I’ll be anyone you need in your life. I’ll never let you starve and I’ll never let you get poor when you need me just call for me and I’ll be there you get it? In this world you may be alone but to someone you meant the world , so stop saying you are alone. ”

 

Jiyeon hugged Myungsoo after he finished.

 

“ wae? Did you treat every girl like how you treat me? ”

 

“ because… I love you. ” Myungsoo mumble.

 

“ mwo? ”

 

“ ani. Lets go home now? ”