5

My Arrogant Princess.

 

The next morning myungsoo was on his way to meet his group member for their practice just when his about to step out his house.

 

“ I waited for you more than 3 hours. You’re a guy and you took so long to prepare? ” Jiyeon looked at phone clock while saying.

 

Myungsoo ignored her and walked away.

 

“ yaaaaa! Kim Myungsoo! ” Jiyeon went up and grabbed his arms.

 

“ aishhh what do you want ” Myungsoo shaked away her hand

 

“ I’m bored would you accompany me? ” Jiyeon pouts.

 

“ ani , I’m busy today ”

 

“ I’ll follow you! ”

 

“ ANI! You can’t follow me. ”

 

“ wae? You meeting other girls? ”

 

“ ne… Ah look behind you! ” Myungsoo ran away after saying.

 

“ yaaaa! Kim Myungsoo I’ll still find you. ”

 

After Myungsoo separate with Jiyeon he headed to meet his group members they began their practices. When they finish practicing its around 8PM they headed home , myungsoo separated with them and went to the club house. While his walking someone tapped his shoulder.

 

“ KIM MYUNGSOO! ” Jiyeon smiled.

 

“ omo this idol she’s like a spirit following you everywhere you go. Aishhhh making me insane! ” ( he mumble )

 

“ where you going? ”

 

“ work ”

 

“ work? This timing? Don’t you have to rest? ”

 

“ to rest why not use the time and earn more money. ”

 

“ hmm seems like ahjussi kim needs money badly ”

 

Myungsoo flag a cab on the road and hop in and Jiyeon follow by.

 

“ aishhh wae are you following me? ”

 

“ ani , we are just heading to the same place ”

 

“ fine! ” Myungsoo went speechless

 

Both of them headed to the club house Myungsoo went for work and Jiyeon just wander around in the club. After a while he see Myungsoo standing at the bar counter chatting with some lady.

 

Jiyeon pov

 

“ That Kim Myungsoo is like a byun when he talk to girls. Yaaa yaaa yaaa just look at him smiling like a byuntae wae didn’t you smile like this when you talk to me. ”

 

End of pov.

 

Jiyeon couldn’t take it and she went up to the bar counter.

 

“ KIM MYUNGSOO! How could you abandon me? You said you would married me after I give birth. Now our kid is already 5 years old. You know how hard I’ve been searching for you? This guy he such a bastard he abandon me when I was pregnant and now his acting like I’m a crazy woman here. ”

 

“ ani… ani… this.. ”

 

Before Myungsoo could finish explaining everyone left.

 

“ aishhh… what do you want? ”

 

“ ani… I just don’t like them being so close to you. ” while saying Jiyeon look into Myungsoo eyes.

 

“ I still have work to do at the back. ” Myungsoo walked towards the washroom

 

Myungsoo pov

 

omo what’s this feeling that I have been feeling ( he put his hand on his chest where his heart at ) why do I have this heart racing feeling. Ani ani ani ani!  "

 

end of pov

 

Myungsoo took out his wallet with a photo of him and his ex-girlfriend “ 3 years and I’m still waiting for you to come back. ”