3

My Arrogant Princess.

 

It’s already 8:00PM sharp everyone in the club house was waiting for the party to start and of course for Myungsoo to appear too. 8:05 the lights suddenly went off and one spot light shine right in front of the door everyone were shouting “ Kim Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo ”. The door opens the diva walks in everybody were cheering girls were screaming for him Myungsoo walks towards the bar counter he took a bottle of wine…

 

“ let’s party! ”

 

the party last for 7 hours everyone was half drunk soon everyone start leaving Myungsoo stay over to clean up the place. While he was cleaning one cabin he found a lady lying on the sofa he walks over to her.

 

“ excuse me , we’re closed ”

 

The lady ignore him for the first , second and third time. Myungsoo start to shake her off after the third time the lady woke up she rubbed her eyes.

 

“ oh delivery boy! Why are you here. ”

 

“aishhh arrogant idol ( he mumble )  pack and leave. We’re closed. ” he turned and walked away

 

“ yaaaa! I’m talking to you can’t you look at me? ”

 

“ why should I? ”

 

Myungsoo walks out of the cabin and continue his cleaning. 15 minutes later he went back to the cabin 

 

“ why are you still here? I’ve said we’re closed. ”

 

“ but I’m not leaving. ”

 

“ aishhh! This lady. Yaaa you making me insane. ” ( he scratch his head )

 

Jiyeon point on the empty seat beside her and looked at her watch.

 

“ well , the night is still young. Chat with me and I’ll leave soon. ”

 

“ you better meant it! ” Myungsoo sat beside her.

 

“ Park Jiyeon ” she introduce herself

 

“ Kim Myungsoo ”

 

They chatted for one and a half hour both of them were getting tired and they decided to headed home when Jiyeon was about to leave she tripped over and fall towards Myungsoo both of them ended on the floor with Jiyeon on top of Myungsoo she stared at him for 5 minutes suddenly she stood up…

 

“ yaaaa! Who ask you to fall onto me! ”

 

“ WHAT?! You’re the one who fall onto me and you still own me a apology. ”

 

“ whatever? I’m not going to apologize. You’re in the wrong too. Byeee. ”



 

I'm think of adding characters can you guys suggest me who to add in? Hmm I have two in my mind. 

1. Hyomin

2. Ara - from hello venus. 

Which one would you guys like? Or maybe someone you guys want?

And comments maybe? Gomawo!