17

My Arrogant Princess.

 

“ should we go to the club that you used to sing there? ” Hyomin asked.

 

“ but it’s been long time ago since I went there. ”

 

“ just go with me , please? ” Hyomin begged Myungsoo while grabbing to his arms.

 

Time fast forward to the night over at the club they sat down on an empty table right at the same time when Myungsoo sat down over at the entrance Jiyeon and Lee Joon walks in to the café Jiyeon and Myungsoo didn’t know that they were in the same café until…

 

“ Myungsoo I miss you singing. Would you sing for me? ”

 

“ I didn’t do that for a very long time. ”

 

Hyomin went up the stage grabbed the mic “ can we please welcome Mr Kim to sing a song for us? ”

 

Everybody was cheering for Myungsoo with no choice he went up and grabbed a guitar with him he starts singing…

 

( Lyrics was from Only Tears but I change a bit of it. )

 

I love you. I’m sorry but I can’t do this anymore.

I don’t even have the right to get close to you.

Don’t love me.

I don’t have the ease of being able to give you my heart.

I live every day beyond my strength.

Each day is too much without you so I cry.

 

Oh I… I don’t have anything I can give you.

( but I’m ) missing you.

I can’t even give you loving words so I pushed you away.

But I’m missing you.

But I’m a guy who has nothing but a broken heart.

 

I’m holding back , even though it hurts.

Even tears are a luxury to me.

I don’t even have the right to look at you.

 

I know that my heart is wherever you are.

Close enough our breaths can touch always in the same place…

 

His voice attracted Jiyeon she stood up from her table and at that moment Hyomin ran up the stage after he finished his song and she hugged him and kissed his lips. Hyomin took the mic and…

 

“ sorry for interrupting but I hope everyone here could be my witness because I’m going to make my ever first promise to the guy I love. I know I left you not only once in fact its more than once but every time you waited for me including now I’m very touched by everything you did for me so now Myungsoo I’m coming back to you and I promise I would never leave your side again. I regretted choosing my career over you so now please give me another chance to make us and everything back to how it used to be again , alright?  ”  

 

“ isn’t that your friend? So he has a girlf? ” Lee Joon asked.

 

“ oppa lets change to another club. ”

 

While Lee Joon and Jiyeon is leaving someone approached them.

 

“ Jiyeon!!! Park Jiyeon! ” Jiyeon turned around and Hyomin hugged her.

 

“ Hyomin? ”

 

“ omo its really you! I miss you so much. ”

 

Hyomin and Jiyeon was classmate during their college days they used to be room mates and they were close to each other but after they graduated they lost contact with each other.

 

“ is that your new boyfriend? ” Hyomin pointed at Lee Joon.

 

“ a soon to be boyfriend? ” Lee Joon cut in.

 

“ ani!!!! His my oppa. Let me introduce this Lee Joon and she Hyomin. ”

 

“ annyeonghaseyo! ” they greeted each other.

 

“ let me introduce someone to you. ” Hyomin dragged Myungsoo with her.

 

“ this Kim Myungsoo his my boyfriend. ” Hyomin was clinging into Myungsoo’s arms.

 

“ annyeonghaseyo. ” Myungsoo greeted Jiyeon and Lee Joon as if they first met each other.

 

They sat on the same table and chatted for the whole night while chatting Jiyeon wasn’t chatting but she’s just drinking trying to make herself drunk and Myungsoo wasn’t drinking his just staring at Jiyeon through out the whole night. Few hours later Jiyeon excuses herself that she wants to go to the wash room but 15 minutes later she’s still not back yet Myungsoo fake up with an excuse that he wants to make a call and he went to the washroom.

 

“ Jiyeon-ah? ” Myungsoo knock on the ladies washroom door.

 

“ Jiyeon-ah? ” Myungsoo knocked again but Jiyeon didn’t respond.

 

“ Jiyeon I’m coming in ” Myungsoo pushed the door.

 

He sees Jiyeon vomiting at the basins he grabbed some tissue for her wiped her lips.

 

“ go away. ” Jiyeon said that coldly.

 

Myungsoo ignored what she said and continue cleaning her lips Jiyeon hit his hands off.

 

“ I don’t need you! Hyomin is waiting for you. ”

 

“ Hyomin and I wasn’t in that kind of relationship. ”

 

“ I forget to congrats you guys for getting back together. Did you guys plan to get marry? ”

 

“ stop it. ”

 

“ well you guys look suitable together I bet your child is going to be prett…”

 

Myungsoo grabbed Jiyeon towards him and kissed her lips. Jiyeon struggle and slapped him on his cheeks.

 

“ I don’t want my friend to mistaken me and you. ”

 

“ don’t you miss me and us? ”

 

“ you and us? You and us didn’t even exist. ” Jiyeon walk out of the washroom. 

 


So how this chapter readers?

Not much Myungyeon moments but I'll try to create more soon.

So I decided to make Jiyeon and Hyomin the best friend you think is that a great ideal? Well how do you think the story should continue? I would like to hear some comments from you guys. Some comments please!!!! Alright it's 3.14AM now , goodnight readers. Saranghaminda ~