9

Thank You (Re-Post)

p/s: English is not my first language so I'm sorry for my bad grammar, vocabs and etc.

As he looks at Yesung, Leeteuk have shot something into the drip. "It's easier and less painful for him if you did that earlier right?" Kyuhyun said as he saw Yesung's face relaxed and slowly falling back to sleep. "This is hospital Kyu, so keep your voice low. Leeteuk hyung know what he's doing. Just trust him. He's the doctor not you. Apologize. Now." Kangin unconsciously ordered asking Kyuhyun to apologize for his misbehave.

"You don't have to if you feel you're right." Leeteuk smirked. "No, I'm sorry for yelling at you hyung. I'm truly sorry. I just..." Kyuhyun looked down realized he failed to control his temper. "I forgive you." Leeteuk quickly cut him off. "He'll awake in two hours. Kangin ah take him to eat something for now. I don’t want him to pass out because of hunger or what not." Leeteuk ordered before he leaves the room.

"You're just worried about your hyung, Leeteuk hyung know that better than anyone. You should comfort Yesung just now instead of yelling and being mad, that are not the right thing to do. Don't you think so?" Kangin asked because he's not sure if Kyuhyun didn't think the same. "You're right hyung, I should comfort him." Kangin smiled. "You can do that later when he wake up." Kyuhyun smiled bitter then stared at Yesung wanted to touch the sleeping boy, but he feels hesitate.

"Touching him won't endanger his life...like this. Don’t keep hesitating to touch your own hyung, it’s not a crime." realize what's on Kyuhyun's mind Kangin guided Kyuhyun's hand towards Yesung's cheek. “I just not used to it… it’s been a while I touched him.” Kyuhyun said then looked at Kangin. "It's okay, you can do that as much as you want now, I'll bring something for you to eat." Kangin said leaving the brothers. As Kangin left, Kyuhyun cried. He just realizes how much he misses Yesung.

###

"I'm going crazy Siwon ah! Where the hell he took Yesung to? Who he thinks he is?" Heechul screamed. "Slow down your voice hyung, calm down. At least we know Yesung is with him."

"So what? What can we do just knowing that? I'm going to kill him if I meet him."

"Watch your mouth hyung!" Siwon quickly rushed to cover the elder's mouth. "What?! I mean it, seriously! It’s been a week Siwon! A week not a day! I can't even close my eyes properly at night. I'm such a fail brother to all of you, I broke my promise with mum. ...” Siwon sighed. "I'll find them hyung, both of them. I promise!" Siwon whispered as he hugged the elder.


###

Kangin took Kyuhyun for a breakfast at the cafeteria for the first time since Kyuhyun never leave Yesung's side. Kyuhyun feels much calm and relaxed after having his breakfast and as Yesung’s condition getting better and didn’t asked him anything yet about their hyung and what have happened he feel happy. Both of them talked on random things while walking back to Yesung’s room and sometime they smiled and even laughing when they talked about something funny.

"Hyung, how well you know about all these things. I mean about this cardiac thing." Kangin barely smiled. "I have the same illness before; I’m supposed to be dead 4 years ago." Kangin could see Kyuhyun eyes widely open. "But you're alive and look healthy now...” Kangin smiled. "Means you cured right? Right hyung? So, our Yesung could be cure too. It’s good then." Kyuhyun clapped his hand smiled wide.

"I don't have that illness anymore but I'm on medication and its forever." Kyuhyun's eyes soften back to look into Kangin's eyes. "Forever? But it’s still a good thing right? You won't get sick like Yesung anymore, right? You can do everything you want, right?" Kangin nods before Kyuhyun continued. "Hmm, to get cured, Leeteuk hyung said Yesung must go through a transplant." Kangin didn't react as Kyuhyun mentioned about transplant.

"Did you get the transplant too? Is it painful? I've read about the transplant and cardiac disease but it's hard to understand. Well, I'm really bad in science." Kyuhyun keep asking while Kangin squeezed his hand tightly gather his strength not to tell the truth to Kyuhyun. "What do you know about transplant and what do you think of it?" Kyuhyun frozed tried to recall back what he have read as Kangin suddenly asked him. "I understand that the donor must be a dead or brain-dead person and both the donor and receiver must have the same blood type... the patients have to be in waiting list first from the most needy to the less one and ..." before the younger could continue, Kangin cut him off.

"What do you think about the donor must be a dead one? If you were the donor's family, what do you think?" Kangin desperately shot another question and it’s took Kyuhyun few minutes to think, "Hmm...Since the donor is dead so by giving his heart to someone else to have a chance to live longer, of course it’s a good thing. Someone’s lives could be saved with that heart, right?" Kyuhyun answered and plastered a smile.

"That's true but in the donor's family point of view?" Kyuhyun show an awkward smiled as he feels how desperate KAngin sound. "How would I know that hyung?" Kyuhyun refuse to think of an answer. "Say something. What do you think?" Kangin again asked desperately. "I don't know and I don't wanna know. How would I know the donor’s family perspective since I'm not in the donor's family side and if we could donor our heart, of course it would be for Yesung." As Kangin heard that from Kyuhyun's mouth, he shut his eyes tight, squeezed both his hand tight, he don’t know what to say.

“What’s wrong hyung? Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked once he realize how pale Kangin was. "Ahh, I'm fine." He faked a smile and nods then quietly cursed himself behind the younger feeling guilty and scared of Kyuhyun reaction once he found out the truth.


###


"Kyu…" Yesung called once he opened his eyes. "Kyuhyun ah? Kyu?" Yesung raised his voice calling the magnae as he found no one around him. "He leaves me again…?Kyuhyun ah?" He pushed away the heavy blanket on top of his body then hardly took a sit. Most of the medical tools attached to him have been removed leaving the IV drip and the heart rate detector attached on his chest. He looks around, the wall is not white as his usual ward, its light blue and there is a couch, TV, bathroom, beautiful flowers arranged in the vase on the side table and there is a portable bed near his bed which he believes belong to Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun ah?" Yesung called again and refused to just wait for the magnae so he wanted to look for Kyuhyun scared if the magnae has left.

Shifting his body to the edge of his bed, he felt his chest sting. That was when he started thinking again what happened to him on the day he collapsed. Everything started to play in front of his eyes from the moment he saw Kangin until he collapsed in Kyuhyun's arms. He stared at his hand looking at the IV’s needle shot into his vein, feel scared it might be hurt he don’t know whether to pull out the needle or not. "Should I pull this off?" Yesung mumbled.

Then he tried to pull off the electrodes attached to his chest because it’s limits his movement but he failed to do so. Give up on that, he moved his sore legs swayed down from the high bed, he saw a pair of slippers prepared for him under the bed. "Why they fixed the bed so high?" He pouted then slightly swayed his left arm because he felt a little bit uncomfortable. "What are you doing?!" He was shocked to hear a familiar voice. "I...I..." Yesung stuttered as he saw Kangin standing in front of him. "You are..." Don't know how to call the person in front of him, Yesung keep staring at Kangin's face.

"I ask Kyuhyun to have some fresh air just now, he should be back in a while.” Kangin quickly said while lifting both of Yesung's legs back onto the bed. "Kyu is still here?" Kangin nod as he heard the younger asked "How long you've been awake?" Kangin asked without even looking at Yesung. "Just now...." Yesung then lay back on his bed and closed his eyes suddenly feeling tired. "I should leave so you can sleep." Kangin awkwardly said while spreading the blanket covering Yesung’s body.

"Wait…” Yesung called once Kangin turned around to leave the room. “Since when I'm here? That day....What happened?" Those question made Kangin froze but he quickly respond, "You look tired, have some sleep. I'll ask Kyuhyun to wake you ..." before he could finish his words, Yesung shot with his never ending questions.

"How Kyuhyun knew I'm here? No, I mean how he knew I was there at the shop? ahh...No, how come he was there at that time? Do you know him? Or he just passed by?" Kangin couldn't say anything. He didn't know which question should be answered first. "Where is my hyungs?" Yesung asked again feeling insecured not having his brothers around him when he's not in his best condition. "I think it’s better for you to have some rest. You just wake up...." Another attempt to make Yesung stop asking failed once the younger cut him off again.

"I think I've been resting enough...how long I've been in bed like this? Did you the one who bring me here?" Kangin squeezed his hand together started to get panicked. "I'm sure Kyuhyun was there when I collapsed...That's not a dream for sure..." Yesung said while massaging his left upper arm.

"He..Kyuhyunie..I found him." Kangin cursed himself for saying that because Yesung will be more curious and yes, he's right. "You found him?" Kangin realized the younger is now more than conscious to realize everything happen around him and that make him scared of what question might be ask later.

"Which hospital is this? Is it just me in this room? alone?Arrhh.." Yesung sighed as he felt his left arm feels heavy. "You should stop asking anything and please have some rest." Kangin said patting Yesung's tiny shoulder.

"I'm fine." Yesung said pushing Kangin's hand away.

"Can I move to another room? It seems expensive in here. Why hyung take this room anyway? Can you get my hyung?" Yesung started to ask again after staying silent for few minutes. "Its better if you get some sleep while waiting for Kyu..."

"Can you call my hyung? I 'm fine. I don't want to sleep. I don't want to stay in this room. I want to see my hyungs and Kyuhyun." Yesung said looking around the room. "You’re not that well yet, you will stay here, in this room until you get better." Yesung look at Kangin confused. Then he caressed his chest as its sting. "Is it hurt?" Kangin quickly bend down to Yesung's eyes level, asked worried. "No, its just sting sometime." Yesung looked away as he felt the stranger's face was too close to his.

Yesung peek inside his light blue pajamas to see his chest. "It's not that big.. What kind of surgery this time?" Yesung muttered under his breath then took a glance to Kangin who was staring intently at him. ‘He’s a stranger... he’s a stranger ... stranger …. He’s not Youngwoonie hyung…yes!’ Yesung keep saying those words in his mind.

"Where are my hyungs? Can you call them for me? They are outside right? and stop staring at me like that." Yesung warned. "I need Heechul hyung at least...can you call him?" Yesung feels desperate as he realize Kangin still staring at him. "I can't call them. Yet." Yesung brows creased once Kangin said that."What do you mean by that?" Kangin bit his lower lip before he muttered, 'Where is Kyuhyun...he's not here when he should... '

"I'll call them by myself then." Yesung suddenly pushed away the blanket and tried to pull off everything attached to him thus make Kangin startled. "What are you doing?" Kangin tried to stopped him but get pushed away. "Just lay down. What are you trying to do?" Kangin grabs Yesung hand as Yesung wanted to pull out his IV drip. Failed with the IV drip he grabs the electrodes try to pull it off. “Ahh, how to pull this off? I always fail with these wires.” Yesung murmured under his breath.

“Don’t. I said don’t!!” Unconsciously Kangin slightly raised his voice which makes Yesung startled.
“Why are you here anyway? Who are you? Go away!!” Yesung yelled while Kangin blocked the bed with his body so Yesung couldn't get down from the bed "Get away from me. Who are you? Why you can't call my hyungs?" Yesung asked again slightly raised his voice. "I won't harm you, I just want you to get better, that's all." Kangin soften his tone. "Then I want to see my hyung, and Kyu..." Both of them stared to each other. “See! Why you can’t call my hyung? And Kyu is not even here! Get away!” Yesung struggled to get himself free.


When Kyuhyun walked in, he was shocked. "O-kay…what is happening here? What are you doing hyung?" He asked. Kangin quickly let go off Yesung. "Kyuhyun ah... he..." Yesung called out the magnae pointed at Kangin. "Umm… Where were you? You should stay here." Kangin said took few steps backward. "Hyung? You are the one who asked me to go outside…for fresh air?" Kyuhyun smiled awkwardly. "Ahh...Really? I...I should leave. I'll go get Leeteuk hyung." Kangin quickly walked out from the room leaving the brothers alone.

"Hey...Are you okay?How long you've been awake?" Kyuhyun grabs Yesung's hand when he saw Yesung seems blank. "You know him?" Kyuhyun took a deep breath then nods slowly getting ready for any question that might be ask. "You were there...Right…?" Yesung carefully asked. "What were you doing there? You were there when I collapsed right? It's really you right?" Kyuhyun didn't say anything. "Its you right?its not my imagination right? He said he found you. What does that mean? Ahh.." Yesung quickly lay back as he feels his chest tight. "See, you are not that well yet. Save your question and just take a deep breathe and close your eyes. I'll be here when you wake up later. Promise."

Yesung couldn't believe what he heard, what he saw. 'Is this really my Kyuhyunnie? Am I dreaming? His tone...its different. the way he talk to me...its different. The way he looked into my eyes...its different.'


"What are you thinking? Can't you hear what I'm saying? Close your eyes. Now." Kyuhyun ordered. "Kyuhyun ah..." Yesung took Kyuhyun's hand. "I'll be here, so just have some sleep with no worries." Kyuhyun took a sit on the bed by Yesung's side. "Sleep, I'll be here." Yesung still can't believe Kyuhyun acting that way towards him but he is tired so he chose for a nap.

"Wait." Yesung open his eyes once Kyuhyun said that. "I'm glad you're awake now, I mean fully awake and talk a lot. Later on when you wake up I wanna see you smiling.." Kyuhyun said while caressing Yesung's cheek.

'Am I dreaming? Kyuhyun...Why he treating me like this? He changed? Why?'

###


p/s: I'll clear up Siwon's issue in the next chapter.