5

Thank You (Re-Post)

Beta-ed by userinfo.gif?v=95.5amanda_clarissa

Chapter: 5/?



Yesung POV:


“Yesung ah, wake up!” Youngwoon hyung? It’s hyung’s voice. I couldn’t help but smiled while opening my eyes, “Have a good sleep?” I nodded, still treasuring his face. “How do you feel today? Good?” I smiled and nodded. I don’t know why, but I don’t have any intention to say anything. I missed this one so much, Youngwoonie hyung waking me up with his smiles every morning for school. “Let’s get ready for school…” he pulled me up to a sitting position on my bed.



But then I heard something fall on the floor…that’s makes me distracted and I wanted to find out where that noise is coming from, but then Youngwoonie hyung just disappeared.



What happened? Why am I still lying down on my bed? Where is Youngwoon hyung? I look around, only to find Heechul hyung there, kneeling on the floor and looking at something I couldn’t see.



End.







“Opps, sorry did I wake you up?” Heechul said while picking up a bunch of files on the floor. “Had a nice dream? You kept smiling in your sleep since this early morning...”Heechul said with his eyes still on the files. “Ahh…finally I found the file…”Heechul sighed in relief as he found a particular file he’d been looking for.







“Hey, what’s wrong?” Heechul crawled on his knees towards the bed when he realized Yesung was staring blankly at him. “Is it still hurting?” Heechul asked caressing Yesung’s left chest intending to give a slight massage, but then the younger shifts his gaze up to the ceiling. “Yesung ah? What’s wrong?” Heechul asked again shaking the younger’s arm. “Talk to me… looks at me…” Heechul said in a very soft voice. “You were smiling in your sleeps and now you’re…” “I was dreaming…. Hyung?” Yesung turned to face the elder, wanting to ask something. “Hmm?” “If I go back to sleep, will the dream continue? Is it possible?” Yesung asked innocently causing the elder wrinkled his forehead with an awkward smile plastered on his lips.

“Why? What was the dream about? If it’s so nice then share it with me, I’m curious.” Heechul pushed away few strands of Yesung hair that covered his eyes. “I was dreaming about Youngwoonie hyung…” hearing Youngwoon’s name, Heechul froze with his fingers still on the younger’s strand of hairs, their eyes meeting. “He was waking me up just now…” Yesung continued then looked at their family’s portrait that hung on the wall behind Heechul. “I thought I had forgotten how he smiled…but I didn’t hyung. It’s still the same. He was smiling exactly like that.” Yesung pulled his hand out from the thick blankets, and then pointed to the portrait. “Maybe I miss him so much…right hyung?” Heechul didn’t realize when Yesung had changed his position as Yesung is now lying on his side with his hand supporting his head staring at Heechul, asking for an answer. “Hyung? Am I right? Don’t you miss him too?” Yesung asked with smile on his pale face. “I …I …” Heechul didn’t know what to say.







“So you’re awake! Hyung? Aren’t you going to work?” Siwon said surprised, suddenly storming into the room distracting both of his brothers’ attention towards him. “Umm… Yes...I’m going to get dressed…” Heechul quickly rose from the floor, all the while groaning at that pain that he feels on his knees, from kneeling for too long. “Did you sleep well?” Siwon asked the younger while Heechul sneaked out of the room.







“Of course I miss him… I miss him so much …” Heechul mumbled with a forced chuckle as an effort to restrain himself from tearing up, as he walked out of the room.







“Hyung~~” Yesung stretched out his right hand to Siwon. “You’re in a good mood.” Siwon said pulling Yesung up into a sitting position.“Hyung?” “hmmm?” Yesung look at the elder and smiled. “Do you still remember Youngwoonie’s hyung voice??” Siwon was taken back because of the unexpected question. He could only mouth what and why to the younger as he couldn’t have the chance to say a word because the younger shot him with another few questions before he could properly answer or say a word. “How about his laugh? His smile? Do you still remember them hyung?”

Siwon squeezed his eyes turning his head to the left and right, trying to think of the best answer, so the younger could stop questioning him about their late brother. “Don’t you have to work today? Anyway, what are we having for our breakfast today?” Yesung said suddenly, jumping off of his bed and walking out happily to the kitchen, randomly moving his hand in the air leaving Siwon alone, frozen in the room.

While having their breakfast together, Siwon kept staring at the younger, while Heechul only focused on his plate. “I’m leaving…take care Yesung ah, you too Siwonie.” Siwon nods, while Yesung looks at him and smiles.“Are you sure you’re fine?” Yesung nods. “You’re not lying just because you don’t want me to worry right?” Yesung smiled. “Are you sure?” Siwon inquired rubbing his chin; he feels that Yesung is acting very abnormal.







“I’m fine… you can go to work hyung.” Yesung said while cleaning up the table. “I’m gonna stay...” Yesung froze. “Oh really? I’m fine, really. Go!” Just before he could refuse, his cell phone rang. After talking to the phone he walked to the younger, “Umm…”Siwon got a call and needed to leave as soon as possible but he feels uneasy leaving Yesung home alone. “You have to go right?” Siwon nods as Yesung asks. “Then go!” Yesung keeps smiling as he sent Siwon off. “Don’t go anywhere. Call me or Heechul hyung if you feel sick okay?” Yesung nods as he then pushed Siwon out the door.



15 minutes after Siwon left, Yesung smiled. He has this urge to see that man again, he just has to. That man radiates the same feelings, just like when he was with Youngwoon. He desperately wanted to talk to the man; when his mind says that the man is not Youngwoon, he refuses to accept it. He didn’t have the chance last night to ask, but he will today. The only thing he knows is that he misses his hyung.

Walking almost an hour in steady speed so he won’t feel tired, he could see the store. He waited outside on the bench in case the man will appear. 30 minutes waiting, finally he saw a muscular figure walking towards the store passing him. “Hyung?” Yesung called almost whispering so the man didn’t stop. “Hyung?” Yesung grabs the man’s arm and it makes the man stop and turn around.



Time seems to stop while both were staring into each other’s curious eyes. “Umm... I’m sorry. I’m mistaken you with someone else.” Yesung cleared his throat and loosend his grip on Kangin’s arm as he realizes that the man is not his hyung. That man just gives him the same feeling as Youngwoon. “You were the boy from last night, right?” Kangin asked as Yesung be to walk away. “Are you okay? Is it okay for you to be out like this? Come, let’s get inside.”Kangin blocked Yesung from leaving. “No, it’s okay. I need to go home.” Yesung politely refused as he is sure the man in front of him is not his hyung. “I’ll get you a warm cup of coffee, come. I’m not going to harm you.” Kangin persuades. “You’re not my hyung…” Yesung mumbled, hardly restraining his tears, while squeezing his cold hand. “Pardon?” Yesung feels the pain again, the same damn pain. “Are you okay?” Kangin asks as Yesung touches his left chest. “I will be if you stay away from me...” Yesung slightly pushes Kangin away from his side.







Yesung realized he acted like a fool, saying that the man might be his hyung who had died four years ago, but he wanted to try, he had to see the man up close, so he could ensure the man was not his hyung. He knows he acted like a fool but he can’t deny the feeling of seeing his Youngwoon hyung, when he looks at the man.







“Ye..Yesung…” Yesung looked up to the man’s eyes confused. How did this man know his name? “You are Yesung right? You are Kyuhyun’s older brother right?” Yesung froze. “How…how do you...” Yesung cleared his throat once again, clasping his hand together ignoring the loud pounding in his chest, his heart felt like it was thumbing against, in his chest way to fast and hard .







Meanwhile, Kyuhyun just walked out from the store and came to notice that Kangin was outside talking with someone. “Kangin hy..hyung…” he recognized the other person only when he slightly opened the entrance door. “Do you know Kyu? You’ve met him? Where?” Yesung asked desperately, but ended up grabbing Kangin’s arm for support as he lost consciousness. “Yesung ah, are you okay?” Kangin asked as he embraced the younger’s shoulder.







Kyuhyun rushed out from the store, “Yesung? Hyung..how..?”



“You can ask later, and for now I think we should bring him to the hospital.” Kyuhyun switched his gaze to Yesung who seems lifeless in Kangin embraces. “Can you hold him; you should massage his left chest lightly. I’ll bring my car.” Without waiting for the answer Kangin handed Yesung over to Kyuhyun.







Yesung’s eyelid fluttered after Kyuhyun massaged his chest, he tries hard to stay awake and Kyuhyun couldn’t say anything except sneaked glances at his brother… Kyuhyun could feel Yesung’s body getting heavier; a sign that the owner was losing control of his own body. “Kyu? Am I dreaming again?” Yesung asked despite his shallow breathing. “You’re not dreaming. I’m holding you right now. Why did you leave the house when you’re not well? You should stay at home or this is your intention to make hyung hate me more? You should know if you feel ill or what so just stay at home when you feel so. Such a burden. You always cause me trouble...” Kyuhyun keept accusing his hyung; while his hand still awkwardly massaged the elder’s chest and his eyes avoiding the figure in his embrace. “I’m glad I’ve found you…want to go home with me?” Kyuhyun bit his lips as Yesung caressed his cheek. “Why should I? Just stop talking. Save your breath.” Kyuhyun said nonchalantly but he sneaked a glance toward the older boy only to see Yesung smiling, with tears flowing. “Aish why are you crying? So troublesome. I’ll drop you If you keep crying… stop it. Such a baby…” Kyuhyun cursed himself for saying such words and of course that was just because of his pride. Besides, he already forgot how to be a caring and loving brother in these years.







“I’m sorry…”Yesung apologized.



“Aish…just stop talking. You can say your sorry later on.”Kyuhyun look around in case Kangin has arrived but he hasn’t. “I’m such a fool Kyu ah. I wanted to ensure he’s not Youngwoonie hyung…so I’ve force myself to come here.” Kyuhyun startled. “Kyu ah, I’m stupid right…I wish he is Youngwoonie hyung…I miss hyung…I want to see hyung, mum, dad…I want to see them so much. “Yesung’s voice cracks and is caught in his chest, as he tries to catch his breath.









“Come, let’s go!” Kyuhyun didn’t get to say anything when Kangin appeared and embraced Yesung’s weak body and striding to the car.“Get in!” Kangin pushed Kyuhyun into the back seat with Yesung, “Did you massage his chest just now?” Kyuhyun barely nods. “Keep doing it…”



Kangin makes Yesung lean on Kyuhyun upper arm instead of lying on his lap, and keep telling him to keep massaging Yesung’s left chest. Yesung doesn’t mutter a word and could only blink his eyes as breathing is getting harder for him.



Instead of Kyuhyun as the real blood brother, Kangin is the one who keep saying positive things to Yesung. Kyuhyun feels empty, and suddenly he feels scared as Yesung’s body becomes colder.



“You are not a fool…you are not stupid…You are my hyung…so you are not stupid…hang on a little bit more…”Kyuhyun whispered to Yesung as he pulled the elder closer. “Hang on…don’t leave me…not while I’m hugging you like this…not like this…Please don’t…”