11 - Update

Thank You (Re-Post)

p/s~ its been a while i didn't update on this story

 

Heechul stared at his parent's photo hang on the wall, "I'm so sorry for being such a useless hyung, mum, dad. You are protecting our two angels right? Please do so until I found them and I promise I'll be a better hyung and  never let go off their hands again. Please guide me to meet them...and guide me to be a better hyung too... " Heechul sobbed and don't even notice that Siwon was already standing behind him.

"Hyung..." Siwon quickly hugged the elder waist from behind.
"I can't do this anymore Siwon ah, I'm so deadly worry about them." Siwon didn't say anything but just keep hugging the elder. "Why god do this to us? HE took our parent and Youngwoon and now HE want to take our dongsaengs away too?" Heechul asked frustrated with all have happened.
"Don't say that hyung, everything happened must have reason behind it. Its on us to find the reason why. Stop crying because I have a good news." Heechul quickly wiped away his tears, looking deep into Siwon's eyes waiting for Siwon to continue. "Get dress because we're going to meet our dongsaengs. Quick hyung." Heechul couldn't believe what he heard, Siwon smiled and softly pushed his hyung apart as the elder still froze. "Quick!" Realized the elder still doubting hearing the news, Siwon smiled wider and nods to convince the elder.

"Where are they? How are they doing? Is Yesung doing fine? Kyuhyun? How about Kyuhyun? Where they staying? Are they together? Is it they are waiting for us siwon ah?Right now?" Siwon smiled as Heechul keep asking questions while changing his clothes. "Aish, stupid pant!" Heechul muttered as he's having difficulties wearing his pant. "You can ask all that to them yourself later hyung." Siwon chuckled.

~~//~~

Kyuhyun sat beside Yesung on the bed as they were watching a movie together when Kangin appeared. "Hi, what are you guys watching? Can I join?" Kangin said while taking a seat on a chair near the bed. "Sure, hyung."
"Where did you go just now hyung?" Yesung asked.
"Why? Miss me already?" Yesung smiled as Kangin pinched his cheeks.
"I thought you sleeping here with Kyuhyun last night." Yesung said as their eyes still on the TV.
"No, I've got something to do with Teukie hyung. I've got a good news today." Kangin smug.
"Good news??You've got the heart? When the surgery gonna..." Kyuhyun hastily jumped into a conclusion.
"Hmm...I'm sorry Kyuhyun but that's not what I'm gonna tell you." Kyuhyun face immediately changed as Kangin said that.
Yesung grab the magnae's hand and tapped it lightly signing that its okay.
"Teukie hyung said your condition is good these few days so he allows you for a walk BUT! just around the hospital not outside the hospital." Yesung smiled. "Good enough! Right hyung?" Kyuhyun cupped both Yesung's tiny hands and swayed them lightly. "I don't want to bring him out from this hospital either. So, shall we go to the garden? the weather is so good today." Kyuhyun grab the remote control and switch off the TV.
"That's sounds good to me." Kangin stood up, place one of his hand on his hip, slightly bended his knee asking for Yesung hand, "So would you like to go for a walk our dearest prince, Yesung?" Yesung was happy to hear that thus giving his hand to Kangin before walking out from the room slowly with both Kangin and Kyuhyun by his side.


==/==

 

"Siwon ah, are we going to that...that..." Heechul asked as he could see clearly where they were heading to.
"Yes, hyung. Someone saw Kyu walking around in there these days. So we just need to find him there." Heechul didn't move as he heard that.
"It's ... its a car-cardiac center...then Ye-Yesung?" Heechul stuttered. He wanted to meet with his dongsaengs but of course not in that kind of place: a cardiac center.
"I don't know if Yesung is inside or not but if he's there...." Siwon hesitate to continue talking as he realized how restless Heechul act.

"No, he can't be there. Our Yesung is still out there somewhere. Lets find him first then we'll get back here to get Kyu, Okay?" Heechul dragged Siwon's arms taking few steps backward.
"Hyung, its okay. Let just ask first or you wanna wait outside while I'm going inside?" Siwon lowered his eyes level to meet his hyung's who keep looking elsewhere.
"No, Ii can't...what if Yesung is in there?"
"We could see him then." Siwon forced a bitter smile.
"What if something bad happen? Like he got sick again?" Heechul's eyes widen.
"Well,  he's in a good hospital at least." Siwon again forced a smile.
"But how....who bring him here? who pay for him...they should call us.. Kyuhyun did? No way!" Heechul walked back and forth around Siwon.
Siwon cupped his hyung's face, "Hyung, enough with the questions, I didn't know either so let just figure out what is happening okay?" They stared into each others eyes for a while before Heechul faced the ground.
"Ummm? Okay." Siwon smiled as he heard that.
Heechul grab Siwon's hand and held it tight while walking into the hospital.