7

Thank You (Re-Post)

Beta-ed by userinfo.gif?v=95.5amanda_clarissa



As soon as Siwon reached home, he could see Heechul was standing outside of their house. "Siwon ah!!" the eldest called. "How long have you been standing outside like this? Let’s go inside." Siwon pulled Heechul with him into the house. "Let's go! We can't waste time, something bad might happen to Yesung." Heechul pulled Siwon back in the opposite way. "No, hyung. Let's get inside first, you should stay warm." Siwon expressed his worry as he realized Heechul might have been standing outside for the whole night. "Don't bother about me, we should look for Yesung!" Siwon shook his head protest. "Listen to me! If you get sick, how are you going to look for Yesung? You're not in your right mind now hyung." Siwon pulled Heechul inside the house and the eldest didn't protest this time.


"What if he fainted somewhere? And no one noticed him…" Heechul buried his face onto his lap. "Don't think negative..."


"Negative, positive...I don't care about that. Yesung shouldn't be outside at this time!" Heechul raised his voice.

"I know..."

"What if he gets the flu? Fever? That could risk him his life! I'm going crazy! If we're still sitting like this, we should look for him, now!" Heechul yelled with tears in his eyes.

"Okay..." Siwon sighed.


###


It’s been few days since Yesung’s been put to sleep, but Kyuhyun has never lost his faith that his hyung would make it, therefore he never left Yesung's side. Kyuhyun never moved his gaze away from Yesung's pale face, it’s been years since he’s been that close with Yesung.

“His heart is really in a weak condition; his heart rate is still weak that's why we continue to put him to sleep.”
“Base on his previous record, this is his second attack and this is just a mild-severe attack, I'm afraid the third attack will be severe and it could be fatal.”
“I just want to know why your family refuses to implant a mechanical assist device for Yesung. It would help a lot.”
Kyuhyun couldn't stop from thinking since Leeteuk explain everything to him, ‘I've abandoned you...I'm so sorry, but now I will take a good care of you.’

Leeteuk as a cardiac surgeon has done a small surgery on Yesung to improve his heart activities, and Kyuhyun gave his consent. They noted that his older brothers are nowhere to be found, so Kyuhyun will take the responsibility.

"Does it hurt?" Kyuhyun asked Yesung. "Bare with it, I know you are strong." Kyuhyun smiled, and then intended to caress Yesung's cheek, but he still doesn’t have that guts to touch his hyung.
"Caressing his cheek won't endanger his life..." Kyuhyun was startled, hearing Kangin’s voice. "Touch him...its okay..." Kangin grabbed Kyuhyun's hand, guiding it to Yesung's face.

"ahhh..." Kyuhyun could feels his eyes burn, his chest tighten and his hand shake as his skin met Yesung's skin. "I'm so sorry...just get healthy again and I won't ask anything more. I want to see you smiling again...hy-hyung..." Kyuhyun cried.
"You love him..." Kangin said. "Of course...I love him the most." Kyuhyun said wiping his tears, grabbing Yesung's hand.
"I thought you didn't care about your brothers." Kangin asked.
"I do...but just Yesung." Kyuhyun said, and regret could be seen through his eyes.

###

"Hyungnim...I..I...” Siwon felt hesitate. "I've told you that you can always come to me for help Siwon ah, any kind of help. What do you need? Say it." The leader smiled. "I couldn't find my brothers, and police won't give that much priority to poor people like me so if it's possible, can you ask your people to look for them?" Siwon asked with his head hung low. "Siwon...Siwon...Siwon...of course! You're the best man I've ever had, so helping you won't be a big deal for Me." the leader laughed then hugged Siwon. "Umm...thanks, these are their..." Siwon took out his little brother’s photo but the leader cut him off. "Everyone in here knows your brothers so keep these...” the leader pushed away those photos."We will look for them, and I promise you, we'll never stop until we find them." the leader said, patting Siwon's shoulder, before leaving.

"Sometimes, you make me wonder..." Siwon mumbled as loud enough for the leader to hear him. "About what?" the leader asked with smile on his face. "Sometime you treat me really well, being caring to me and never refuse to lend your money to me but sometime..." "I've been mean to you? Threatening you?" Siwon nods. "I’ve treat you well because you are the most loyal, capable man I've ever had. I don't remember being mean to you, but threatening you? I admit and that's because I don't want to lose you. I don't have any family and neither does anyone else in this group, except you. So, don't you ever leave me, or I'll take your family away from you." Siwon didn't say anything as he watched the leader, who started making his leave. For the first time since he joined the group. He received an answer from his leader. His leader had never answered any question from his men, but he did for Siwon.

"Actually I owe you Siwon, not just you, but also your brothers. I could only pay that debt with my own life. I've killed your parents, your brother...and my only little brother. You don't know how devastated I was...Until I met you." the leader murmured, talking to his self.

He caused the accident that happened four years ago; his little brother got killed, and he found out three more people died because of the accident. He'd been looking for the victim's family and he found them at the hospital when Yesung got his first mild heart attack. His loss was nothing compared to Siwon’s and his brothers. He found a way to help Siwon to lessen his guilt.
He met Siwon and offered his help to lend some money, but in a return Siwon had to join his group, be his man. Even though he dragged Siwon into such a dirty and bad surrounding, that was the only way he could have those boys near him, in front of his eyes, so he could help them anytime. He had to make Siwon perform those crimes to make him stay in the group, and he was not smart enough to think of other ways.

"I'm so sorry...Siwon ah." the leader sighed.

###

"This is wrong Kangin ah; you said you'll talk to him." Leeteuk said. "I will hyung but give him another few days, besides Kyuhyun has decided by himself what he’s going to do and why, so I have to respect that decision."Kangin explained. "What decision? He is just 15 and Yesung is 16, both of them are still under their parental supervision." Leeteuk slightly raised his voice. "I know... his hyungs will definitely be mad at him and chase him away, once they found out about this and with Yesung's condition right now, it might be worse. Please hyung just for another few days." Kangin pleaded. "Don't you get it!? You might be accused as the bad guy in this situation, I know you have their hyung's heart but this is not the reason why you should do this." Kangin froze.

Am I doing the right thing? Youngwoon sii, tell me what should I do?

"Don't worry about the expenses, I'll pay for everything. Don't even give me a single cent discount, just give Yesung the best treatment and medication you have hyung and I'll pay." Kangin said not knowing what else to say. "This is not about the money I'm talking about! God damn it! That boy almost died and his family, his guardian should know." Leeteuk grabs Kangin's hand shook them hard trying to make the younger make a right decision. "I'll be responsible for everything, just do it this way hyung." Kangin said pushing Leeteuk's hand away from him. "Kangin ah...you'll get into trouble...Please listen to me." Leeteuk asked in soften voice. "I prefer this way...”

"Who? You or Youngwoon?” Kangin and Leeteuk exchange glances. "Both of us..." with that, Kangin left the room.

###

Heechul stopped by at the park after looking around for his brothers. "Yesung! Kyuhyun! Where are you guys hiding? Stop playing like this...hyung can die if this continues. Come back to me and I promise I'll be a better hyung. Come back...please...” Heechul cried in frustration as he couldn't find his brothers. Exhausted, worried, fearful, guilty, and regretful; every emotion mixed up and he felt like dying.

Siwon rushed to look for Heechul as they took separate ways earlier to look for their brothers. Once he reached the park, he could see his hyung sitting on one of the benches.

"Hyung, enough for today, let’s go home." Heechul refused as Siwon pulled him over. "No. Let's go somewhere else...we shouldn't stop." Siwon bent down and carried Heechul on his back. "You're tired hyung, rest and then we'll continue." Heechul didn't say anything; he couldn’t deny he is exhausted physically and mentally.