3

Thank You (Re-Post)

Beta-ed by userinfo.gif?v=95.5amanda_clarissa

Chapter: 3/?



Walking slowly to their house, Siwon saw a very familiar figure just walking out from it. Siwon shakes his head and decides to wait near the gate for that person to reach him, What does he think he’s doing? “Where do you think you’re going, huh?”Siwon said grabs Yesung’s upper arm. “hh-hyung? I..I…” said boy stuttered surprised. Siwon headlocked the younger under his armpit and dragged him back into the house. “Tell me or I’ll tell Chullie hyung.” Siwon said calmly. “Tell you what? I didn’t do anything.” Yesung mumbled. “Then what are you doing outside wearing your shoes and jumper? You're going out aren’t you?” Yesung shook his head upon hearing his hyung question.“You just don’t get it right? How many times do we have to tell you that, huh? If Heechul hyung finds out about this he'll be really mad.” Yesung pouted. “He won’t know if you don’t tell him.” Yesung said slowly as he sits on the couch, and then took off his jumper. “Did Chullie hyung check your body yesterday?” Siwon asked kneeling in front of his brother, lifting up Yesung’s shirt. “He did and there’s no bruise. So don’t worry.” Siwon sighed relieved.

Those are the things they have to do every day, to check Yesung’s body to see if he has any bruises and if he does then it’s a sign his heart is not doing well and they should take him for check up immediately. “You look fine but why did Chullie hyung say you’re not well? Umm anyway, what you want to do today?” Siwon asked the younger who's still pouting in front of him. “Let’s watch some movies.” Yesung shows no interest as Siwon went to their DVD rack. “Hey, let’s watch your favorite movie then.” Siwon took out a DVD and wanted to show it to the younger, but he cancelled his intention when he saw that the younger kept squeezing his tiny hand with teary eyes as he looked outside. “Yesung ah…look…” Siwon wanted to ignore the younger thought by giving the younger’s favorite DVD but he got cut off.

“Hyung, let’s look for Kyu. Please.” Siwon then ignores and play the DVD without saying or expressing anything. “I guess both of you really don’t care about Kyu right?”Suddenly Yesung feels upset and grabbed the remote from the elder, switching off the TV, but Siwon didn’t even flinch. “If so, then let me, the one who cares for him to look for him!” Yesung stood up from his seat throwing the remote onto Siwon’s lap. “Sit. Yesung sit down.” Yesung grabs his jumper and headed to the main door, ignoring Siwon’s order. “I want to look for him!” Yesung raised his voice. Siwon is much faster than him, as the elder is already in front of him blocking the door. “Fine! You can go look for him. Let’s do it together.”Siwon could see the younger eyes soften and sparkling.

“Really hyung? Really??”as Siwon nods, Yesung hugs him tight. “Thank you hyung, let’s go! We can’t waste even a second! Let’s go!” Yesung hastily dragged the elder with him. “Yesung ah?”Siwon called and Yesung realizes that his hyung is just wearing a thin shirt and is currently barefoot. “Ahh...I’m sorry hyung!” Yesung rushed inside and grabs his hyung’s jumper and keeps pushing the elder to wear his shoes. “Stand still! If not…”Siwon widen his eyes pointing his index finger to the younger’s nose as a warning that he would put an end to the searching. “Hurry up! Hyung! You are so slow!”Yesung stomped his feet on the ground. “If you’re acting like this then…” Siwon moved his index finger slowly from Yesung’s face to back inside the house, making Yesung quickly nod. “Relax…yes like that.” Siwon said while bend down to wear his shoes.

Kyu POV:

“Kyu! Come here and eat with me!” Kangin hyung called me from his office. “Thank you hyung, but I’m not hungry.” I answered him from the store, but the truth is, I’m really hungry but I don’t want to be a burden. I owed him enough as it is. “Are you being shy with me? Come here.” Kangin hyung called again and I couldn’t refuse this time. I walked into his room and sat beside him after he offered me a seat. There were two set of sushi on the table. Ahhh, the last time I ate sushi was when Youngwoon hyung got first place in a Karate competition 5 years ago. “Hey? You shouldn’t stare at the food. Eat up.”Kangin hyung smiled at me and my heart fills with warmth. “…and now you’re staring at me?” I didn’t realize I was staring.

“Umm…Thank—y” I wanted to thank him again but I couldn't when he ruffles my hair. Why does he always act like Youngwoon hyung? Maybe God thought I was too pitiful so he sent someone like Youngwoon hyung to me?“Kyu? Hey? Are you okay? You’re not well?” Youngwoon… ahh no! It’s Kangin hyung. He snapped his fingers in front of me. “Umm…I…I’m fine hyung, thank you.” I cleared my dry throat and smile at him. “Good then, I don’t want you getting sick, so you have to eat well. You keep spacing out. Is there any problem? Where the other staff bullying you?” his concern towards me is overwhelming compared to my hyungs, they never asked me anything like that. Umm…well Yesung asked me sometimes. I wonder how he’s doing. It’s been three days since I left. “Maybe you miss your home? Your hyungs?” Kangin hyung asked me again. Aish…I’ll never miss them! Well what for? “No! I’m fine! Just a little bit tired hyung.” ah, I lied to him, but to think of it. Why would I miss them anyway?

“Aw, that’s my dongsaeng. Cute!” Kangin hyung ruffles my hair again and I like it so much. The feeling of having someone that sincerely cares and love me!!!! “Is it good?”Kangin hyung asked me about the food and of course it tastes good, because I’m eating it with him.



“I don’t know if it’s right to ask you this...but I have to.”I look straight at his face and somehow I know he would ask about my hyungs again. “Don’t you…?” I know I have to cut him off this time, “I’ll do anything and even go back to school as long as you won’t ask me to go home. I love staying here more than you can imagine. Going home just makes my heart hurt.” I said without looking at his face. “I’ll do anything as long as you let me stay here. You don’t even have to pay me.” I said before he could utter a word. “I won’t ask you to leave. I just wonder if you want to go home for a while to check on your hyungs…” I look deep into his eyes showing my refusal. “Are you sure that's exactly what you want. Have you ever asked yourself?” when he asked that. I don’t feel like looking at him. “About what?” I muttered looking down. “You really don’t want to go home? Really? You’re not curious what happen in these three days since you left? Not even once?” I could feel my chest burn. I don’t know what I feel or what I want. I just want Kangin hyung by my side but Yesung…Ahh... “Yesung...” Unconsciously I murmured his name.

“Kyuhyun ah? What did you say?” Kangin hyung asked caressing my shoulder comfortingly and yet I still don't have the courage to face him, until he pulls my face up, making me face him. “You can tell me anything...What’s wrong?” the way he talks to me is so comfortable just like Youngwoon hyung. “Yesung…Yesung hyung…” I’m calling him hyung. “Yesung? He’s the eldest?” Kangin hyung asked me. “He just one year older than me but I don’t call him hyung” I said. “Something wrong with him?” Kangin hyung asked holding my hand. “Yesung is not well…” whenever I mention that Yesung is sick, I’ll end up worrying about him even more, but my pride doesn’t allow me to admit that. “Something's wrong with his heart…” As I said that Kangin hyung suddenly let go of my hand. “What’s wrong hyung?” I asked him concerned as he suddenly looked distracted. “Nothing..so why don’t you go home for a while and check on him? If he’s fine then you can come back here if you want.” Kangin hyung smiled, pat my shoulder, then left. He’s right…I should check on them.

End of POV

“Yesung ah, it’s getting late now. We should really go home.” Yesung pouted. “Later, let’s go that way this time hyung.” Yesung pointed to a route near Kangin’s store. “Enough for today. Come, let’s go!” Siwon quickly grabs Yesung’s upper arm. “Let’s go there first, then we can go home.” Yesung struggled to release himself from the elder’s grip. “Heechul hyung must be on his way back home, so let’s go.” Yesung pushed Siwon away from him. “No! I still want to look for him.” Yesung yelled then ran, crossing the road a few seconds before the traffic light turned to green. “Yesung!! Stop right there!! Stop running! Damn it!” Siwon yelled as he couldn’t cross the road because of the green light.

Yesung POV:

Ah…me chest feels tight but I’m happy hyung couldn’t catch me. Kyuhyun… “Kyu! Kyu!” I call for my dongsaeng looking around, even when my breathing is getting harder with every second. “Where are you Kyu?” I mumbled and when I look behind, Siwon hyung has crossed the road and is now running towards me. So I have to walk faster. Hyung will never allow me to look for Kyu again after this, “Kyu!!” I shouted out loud and then I feel the pain again, the same damn pain which never allows me to be a normal active teen. “Hey? Are you okay?”someone kneeling in front of me asking and I don’t know when I fall on my knee on the floor. “Are you okay? Come, let me help you.”

I look up to see the kind man. Am I dreaming? Is it because it’s too painful that I saw Youngwoon hyung? “Are you alone?” he held my shoulder and guides me to a bench. I can’t take my eyes off him. “Are you okay, boy?” He asks. “I’ll be fine after resting for awhile.” I smile at him. “Are you sure?” he held my hand. “Are you sure you’re fine? You look pale.” He rubs my hand, maybe trying to make me warm and unconsciously I leaned on him. He keeps rubbing my hand and I feel warmth. Closing my eyes, carefully control my breathing I feel better. But then, “Yesung?” I heard Siwon’s hyung voice.

“You??!” Before I could open my eyes properly, someone pull my hand away from that man and I know its Siwon hyung who pulled me. “You!!!What are you doing here? What did you do to my dongsaeng?” Siwon hyung supported my body as I can feel his strong hand under my armpits and I don’t know why but Siwon hyung keep yelling to that man who is now standing in front of us. “Yesung?” that man asked like he knows me. “Yes, he is Yesung my brother! Do you have any problem with that? Don’t say that you know my brother!!” Siwon hyung yell again and again.

“Are you okay? Does it hurt? I’ve told you not to run like that. Hyung's going to kill me.” Siwon hyung hissed and I know I’m wrong but I couldn’t say sorry. My chest still hurt and my whole body gives up on me.

“You!! Stay away from my brother! From my family!!” I don’t know why Siwon hyung have to yell to the man. “Hyung~~” I hardly call Siwon hyung wanting him to stop yelling. “Don’t you get it when we said stay away from us!!Why are you here?” Siwon hyung yells again and again while he bends down to my height turns me around so I face him then pulls my body closer to his until my head reaches his shoulder. He embraces my body and rise slowly with one of his hand supporting my and another one supporting my head on his shoulder. This is how he would always carry me when I got sick and my small and tiny body frame wouldn’t give him so much trouble.

“Hyung…” I wanted to ask if they know each other because of the way they talked, but nothing comes out of my mouth. “It’s okay, let’s go home okay? Tell me if it’s getting worse okay?” Siwon hyung turn around to walk away and that allows me to see that man once again. “Kyu…Kyuhyun…” I muttered Kyuhyun’s name as I look into the man’s eyes. “Wait!!Kyu-Kyuhyun?” I was quite shock when the man suddenly grabs Siwon hyung’s arm almost dropping me because of that sudden action. “Yah!!” Siwon hyung yells again at the man while fixing my position. I could see Siwon hyung push the man to the ground, harshly and that makes me frightened. This is not my Siwon hyung….

“How do you feel? Are you still okay?” Siwon hyung ask me softly while caressing my head. “Let’s go home then…” he turns his head reaching mine and kisses me on the cheek. “Its okay, should we go to the hospital?” I barely shook my head because this pain is normal for me nowadays.

END of POV