10

Thank You (Re-Post)

Yesung stared at the sleeping figure by his side, lightly caressing the magnae's head which of course will wake him up, "Oh, you 're awake. Do you need anything?" Kyuhyun asked.

"No, sleep more. You look tired." Yesung gently pushed Kyuhyun's head down onto the bed.

"No, I'm fine, you'll be lonely if I'm a sleep." Kyuhyun said and smiled. Yesung doesn't know how to react to a concern and caring Kyuhyun except giving a smile.

"Its nothing hyung. Do you need anything? You should tell me if you feel uncomfortable or whatever so I can..." Yesung grabs Kyuhyun's hand to make the magnae stop talking and once the magnae's attention is on him he carefully asks, "Kyu-ah, where are we? Which hospital is this?" Yesung asked while looking around the room.

"We are at the hospital hyung, where else?" Kyuhyun answered while his eyes avoid his hyung's eyes.

"This room looks expensive. Who chose this room? Chullie or Siwonie hyung?" Yesung asked once again while Kyuhyun tries his best to stay calm as the names being mentioned.

"It doesn't matter, are you comfortable?" Kyuhyun asked, but that question fails to divert Yesung's concern.

"Let's change to a cheaper or smaller room, Kyu. Can you do that? Umm… shall I call the nurse so they can help us to move?" Yesung said as he try to reach the button which placed on the side of the table, but Kyuhyun grabs his hand first, "I'm sorry hyung, but you'll stay in this room and don't worry about anything and if your condition is good, you can be discharged in three days. How is that?" Kyuhyun happily said as he's so happy that Yesung is finally getting better.

"Where are our hyungs, Kyu? Are they not here yet?" Yesung asked since he's curious as he didn't see any of his hyung since he woke up.

"Well, our hyungs are kind of mad because you left the house without telling them just to find me, and you know Chullie hyung is still mad at me so... you know..." Yesung waited the magnae' to complete his sentences, "What? They are mad with us? Both of us?"

Kyuhyun has no choice, so he nods for the lies, "It's okay. We should call them. I'll apologize to them for both of us. I'll talk to them, so don't worry, they won't be mad anymore. Ummm... then we can go home together." Yesung smiled. He's confident enough to make sure that he and the magnae will be forgiven.

"No. We're not going home." Kyuhyun said which made Yesung's face stiffen, "I'm so sorry, but we're not going home until you're healthy."

Yesung blinking his eyes as he's trying to digest what he has heard, "Mean... What do you mean by healthy? I'm good now." 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, "Healthy means you have a healthy heart and how can you have a healthy heart? You're gonna get a transplant and yesterday, you've met with Kangin and Leeteuk hyung right?" Yesung nods, "So, we're going to stay with them for the time being."

For Yesung, it's good to hear that he's gonna has a healthy heart, but to stay with two strangers? That's not something he's looking forward for, "Together with Chullie and Wonnie hyung?" Yesung asked curious.

"No. Just us and both of them. Just agree with me this once. They're going to help us. They can help you to become healthy person. It's good right? Look at this room, this is so comfortable compared to your previous room, right?" Kyuhyun walked around the room showing the room to his hyung but Yesung was not interested, "But..."

"Just this once then I'll never ask anything from you anymore. I'm so sorry for all my misbehavior all these while. Right now, I just want you to be cured, that’s all. They're going to help us to get a new heart, as soon as possible." Kyuhyun said brightly.

"How and who are they? I don't want to be a burden to them. I'm sure that our hyungs also won't agree if strangers..." Yesung didn't finish his sentence and Kyuhyun says, "They are not strangers anymore. They are our hyung too and we could get you a new heart at anytime because we have the money ready now.."

"Kyu..." Yesung is curious what have happened.

Yesung is worried about Heechul and Siwon. He is curious on what's the magnae did so that he could has the money ready for doing searching a new heart, doing the operations, and pay that luxurious room. But, nothing slipped from his lips as the magnae cut him off again, "You love me right? Just this once... Please. I promise, I won't ask anything after this and I've figured out everything for your recovery."

"K-Kyu..."

"Kangin hyung said this is the best. Leeteuk hyung said if you didn't get transplant done in 2 month, you won't make it. We're desperate now, so please... agree with me." Kyuhyun looks straight into Yesung's eyes, "But we can still meet our hyungs right?"

Kyuhyun knows how close Yesung is with both of their hyung compared to him so it's normal for Yesung to ask that, "You are more than aware that Chullie hyung won't accept any strangers to help us, don't you? Is that enough for you to know why I'm doing this?"

Yesung's eyes start to get wet just to think that he can't see his hyungs, "If you gonna cry like this, disagree with me then I'll leave. I'll call hyung to come and get you, but we won't meet again. I'm just no one... and nothing... no one..."

"Okay." Suddenly Yesung said with head down.

"Okay on what? Me leaving or me staying?" somehow Kyuhyun feels bad to make Yesung choose the option he gave.

"The second one." Yesung muttered.

Kyuhyun quickly held both of Yesung hand together, "I promise you that I won't leave you! Just assume Chullie and Wonnie hyung are on vacation so we couldn't meet them. But, it's just for a while, until you get the transplant. After you recover well, then we can meet hyungs." Kyuhyun said happily but then he realized that Yesung wasn't that happy.

~~~~~

Siwon went to see his boss once his leader called saying that he got something urgent to tell Siwon about his dongsaengs.

"What is it? You found them? Where?" Siwon asked desperate as he entered the leader's room.

"Calm down, have a sit first." The leader guides Siwon to the couch but Siwon refused, "Please just tell me, I should go find them if you didn't..." before Siwon could finish his words, the leader nods to his assistant, Henry, who's standing silently near the couch.

"They saw Kyuhyun." Henry said calmly.

It's a good news for Siwon because at least he knows where to start the search, "Where?" Siwon asked feels excited.

"Heechul hyung would be so happy to know this. Where? How was he look like? Is he alone? Yesung! How about Yesung? Were them together? I'm deadly worry over Yesung if he's alone out there." Siwon kept asking.

"Kyuhyun wasn't alone." and with that statement, Siwon frowned, obviously waiting for what the leader wants to say, "Well, they bumped with Kyuhyun when he's on his way out from a cardiac center." The leader said then sipping his black coffee leisurely.

"Car-cardiac center?"

"Yes, it's a private cardiac center. It's still new but that is included into the best cardiac center in our country for now, and of course expensive too. So I think you should figure out what he's doing there." the leader smirked.

"Maybe he was just visiting someone..." Siwon said unsure.

"Really? hmm who was it? I'm curious." another smirk was shown on the leader's face.

"Maybe he just wanted to get extra info about cardiac for Yesung's sake?" Siwon said once again not sure.

"Oh, I don't think so... Think again Woon-ah because they saw him walking around, in and out from that center these past few days." the leader patted Siwon's back.

"I should leave..." didn't know what to think, Siwon chose to leave.

"Woon-ah, you should try to go there and meet the magnae. You have to go there as soon as possible and get them back."

"Them? What do you wanna say?"

"Well..."

"What??! You wanna say Yesung is there? and if he's there why Kyuhyun didn't tell us? so there is no way Yesung is in there. Kyu won't hide Yesung from us! We are his hyungs!" Siwon shouted.

"Well...I  didn't say that. But maybe that's right, and if Yesung is there, someone must be helping them since the cost to be treated there must be really expensive which both of you and Heechul could never afford." upon hearing that, Siwon clenching his teeth. At the same time his mind keep repeating that Kyuhyun will never hides Yesung.

"Stop saying those kind things.  Don't act like you know everything. We never knew what happen or..."

"Well, if I'm Kyu, and someone offer me something that could help my dying brother to be healthy like the normal kids, then what else should I ask for. Waiting for Heechul and you to get the money ready with your hyung’s ego to not accept anyone's help, you might lose Yesung and Kyu is well known as a smart kid so who knows what he does since he left home."

"Kyu won't hide Yesung from us!! You know nothing about...."

"Your dongsaengs? Right... I'm not their hyung, you are! So why I become so nosy in your family problems when you do asked for my help. I shouldn't help you."

"Just shut up hyung! I did ask you for help." Siwon admitted.

 "Yes, that's sounds better. Admit it when you have to and go home, drag you egoist hyung to that center before you lose your dongsaengs, not one but both of them."

Siwon clenching his fist then rush out leaving the house.

~~~~

"Hyungnim, do you want me to do something?" Henry asked the leader once Siwon walked out from the room.

"Not yet, let see how it goes first. We'll wait for Heechul and Siwon's decision first. If they want that guy to disappear then we'll make him disappear." The leader said after sipping his coffee, "I want the best for them. It's my fault that they lost their parents, so basically everything happened to them was because of me. It's me who killed their parents. It's me who caused the accident. I shouldn't drive when I was drunk. It's me who hit their car and the worst was, I fled away! If I get help for them at that time, they might be alive." the leader said and Henry has heard those sentences for hundreds time or maybe thousands time.

"I will never forgive my…" The leader didn't finish what he wanted to say once he heard a sound.

"Wonie hyung!" Henry shrieked as he himself has thought that Siwon has left. Siwon turned back to reach the leader once he realized that they didn't tell him where the cardiac center is.

"You didn't tell me where the cardiac center is?" Siwon hardly maintain the calmness in his voice.

"Oh? Next district, opposite the tower clock. Its the center I offered to you before. Remember?" Siwon's lips are trembling. He has heard everything clearly behind the door, but he's scared to hear the truth.

The truth about the man who's standing in front of him. The man that help him and his family a lot. The man who cares for him and his siblings like a father cares for his sons. The man who never refused to lend some money for Yesung's bills. The man that he respects as an older brother instead of his boss.

Silent takes over the room for few minutes, Siwon wanted to leave but he has to know the truth too, "Is it true?"

"About what... Siwon ah?" the leader was anxious.

"Is it true? What did you say just now?" Siwon asked once again.

"Siwon-ah..." the leader couldn't say anything.

"Can you repeat what you've said just now?" Siwon begged.

"Repeat what? hyungnim didn't say anything related to you. It's none of your business." Henry is aware that once the truth has been revealed, something bad will happen, so he needs to avoid that.

Siwon turns his gaze to Henry, "You! Shut up! This is none of your business!" Siwon yelled then turns back to face the leader with soften face and he holds both of the leader's shoulder, "Is it true hyung? It's a lie right? You weren't there when the accident is happened right? Just tell me what you said just now is a lie so I could forgive you." Siwon pleaded.

"I-I'm so sorry Siwon ah..." once Siwon heard that he knows that everything he heard wasn't a lie.

"Siwon ah..." the leader desperately grabs both of Siwon’s hand and squeezes them tight, "Siwon ah... forgive me... I won't ask anything. Just don't.... "

"Why it has to be you? Why? Was… were all the loves you give to us...were it all lies too? When you said that you really care, was it a lie too? Me working with you, was it a lie too?"

"Wonnie ah, let me explain..." Siwon pushed the leader away from him, "All the things you did for us... you did that to redeem yourself? You’ve planned all these?"

The leader wants to get a hold of Siwon again but failed miserably as Siwon step backward, "Do we look really poor? Pitiful? How pathetic are we in your eyes until you plan all these?" Siwon said with tears in his eyes.

"No, of course no. My care for all of you is all sincere… I-I…"

"You should get help for my parent, my brother. They might be alive if they get the treatment right away. You shouldn't run away!" Siwon said with sorrow.

"I'm scared and...drunk....forgive me Wonnie-ah.."

Siwon rubs his face leaning his body on the wall, "That wouldn't bring my parent, my brother back."

"Siwon, I know that I'm wrong but, please let me be by your side. I know you wouldn't forgive me but let me be there for you, for your brothers. Let me help you." the leader persuaded.

"You've helped me enough... dragging me to this damn life as a bad guy... If my brothers know what I've been doing these years, I don't think they could accept me."

"You are not a bad guy... I just want to keep you and your brothers around me so I could protect you guys."

"With your dirty money?" Siwon said with smirk.

"Well... hyungnim's dirty money that you've been using it to pay for Yesung's expenses? Yes! hyungnim's dirty money that you used to buy healthy food for your brothers? Yes! that dirty money you used to pay for you brother's school's fees? Yes! Heechul hyung salary is just enough for Yesung's medication and hospital visit. That dirty money have been used to top up when you guys short of money to refill his meds, his hospital's admission, you've been using that dirty money! So what you gonna do with it?" Henry said in one breath. "Henry! Stop it!" The leader shot a glare to the younger.

"Ahh... if you feel guilty, why you dragged me into your world? Why you ruined my life? I've killed people for you! I gave drugs to those teenagers in the same age as my brothers. What kind of help that ruined someone's life? Future? Why you make me do all those crimes?? Why?!!" Siwon asked.

"Because only that way you'll bound to stay by my side, so I could always stay near to you and your brothers." Siwon couldn't believe what he heard, "I can't accept this... I can't forgive you... I can't even look at your face... therefore, from this moment, I don't know you. Please don't appear in front of me and my brothers anymore." Siwon said slowly and clear enough for the leader to hear.

"Siwon ah... Don't leave. You can't leave." the leader said.

"Why can't I?" once Siwon asked that from the leader, silent takes over again. The leader doesn't have any reason to make Siwon stay.

"I'll pay back for everything you've paid for my family. I don't want to owe you anything." Siwon said.

"Don't bother, you don't have to pay. Just go and get your brothers before you lost them."

"I'll pay even you refused. I'm regretting that I've used your dirty money."

"Siwon hyung... Don't say that. You should be thankful hyungnim been helping your family all these while, don’t forget that." Henry said favoring the leader.

"I've never ask for that. You shouldn't come and met me four years ago! I really hate myself now for respecting and adores you too much!" Siwon said and walking away while the leader realized that he deserves all the hate, so he won't counter back.