Ha~having a boyfriend is great~^-^

Cupid's Arrow

You and Kiseop had a great time at the amusement park, getting a kiss from Kiseop every once and a while, holding hands all the time. You got couple necklaces, Yin and Yang, you geting the black pendant, him getting the white one. You smelled that sweet fragrance all day, not caring after a certain point and felt bubbly. You both got back, full and happy, but also a little tired. Little did you know you would see Hoon standing there, angry. Beside him was Eli, expressionless.

(English Convo)

Hoon: Where did you two go off to?

Kiseop tensed up, pushing you slightly behind him.

Kiseop: The amusement park, that's it.

Eli: Then how come you smell like that?

Kiseop: No reason.

Hoon: *smirks* I know, you found her, didn't you? The destined one? Isn't she it? The powerful one?

Eli: *laughs* Her? The Pearl? Doubt it~

Hoon: I doubt it too, but she could still move her fingers when I froze her earlier, so she is powerful.

Hoon smirks, moving closer to you, Kiseop backing you up. Kiseop by this time had you right behind him, but then he froze in place, unable to move. You felt a hand grab your wrist, squeezing enough, making you scream in pain. Eli had you by the wrist, smiling evily at you.

Eli: Nobody will save you Jazmine.

You see the other U-Kiss members run out of their dorm seeing Hoon and Eli there. Everyone sees Kiseop is frozen in place by Hoon's touch. Hoon released Kiseop from his place and shoved him over, backing away from him.

Hoon: Anyone move closer, she dies now. If you let us leave with her, she won't die.

Eli: Move closer, I'll strangle her now, nobody able to know if she's the Pearl or not.

The other's went wide eyed.

Kevin: You can't do that or you'll become a Fallen!

Eli: So, you don't love me, so why do you care *smirks*

Kevin: I love you like a BROTHER!

Eli: I want you, and not as a brother Kevin.

Kevin: I like girls! I don't like guys! I've said that a million times!

Hoon: SHUT IT! Now, you let us leave with her, or she dies.

Kiseop: She doesn't have any powers, so she can't possibly be the Pearl.

Hoon: She could move when I froze her! She is a canidate for the Pearl! Nobody can move when I freeze them! Nobody but his majesty!

Soohyun: You tried to freeze his majesty?!

Hoon: He asked me to try, so I did, and he didn't freeze.

AJ: But the Pearl isn't a man, it's a woman.

Hoon: Exactly! No let us leave of she dies!

Soohyun: *sighs* Alright, you can go, but if you kill her, I swear you two will be in front of the Council, which you two could become part of the Fallen. Understand?

Eli: Perfectly leader *smirks*

Hoon grabs you and opens the window. He sniffs you before jumping out. You both drop but then are high in the sky. You look up to see Hoon has grey wings and so does Eli, who is flying next to Hoon.

Hoon: Hm~it seems Kiseop hasn't Marked you yet.

Jaz: What do you mean?! Why are we flying?! What are you guys?!

Eli: We are the Flytz, a civilization of those with powers and wings, people who have been mistaken for angels for centuries when sighted, most being seen with white wings. They are the Hyza, Hoon and I are the Cryui, and those who have black wings are the Fallen. You'll understand, possibly. *smirks*

Hoon: And when Hyzas, Cryuis, and Fallen find a mate, they Mark them as theirs. When I mean Mark, I mean he has explored every inch of your body, knowing every weak spot and that you have his Mark. He would have Marked your chest if he has, but he hasn't so you're still nobody's mate, which could mean I could make you mine if I wanted to. *whispers everything in your ear*

Eli: Why would you want her as your mate? She's a human!

Hoon: I have a feeling she isn't, since if she was, Kiseop's scent wouldn't lingure on her like it is now.

Eli: She could have his scent rubbed all over her clothes!

Hoon: But it would have mixed with her's which I smelled before, which was very sweet, alluring almost.

Eli: Well, we'll have to get his scent off her then, won't we?

Hoon: I want to smell her sweet scent again, to ge lured by it.

His hand moved under your shirt.

Jaz: AH! Get your hands out from my shirt!

Hoon: *starts singing* Sh~go to sleep~you'll be fine~go to sleep~in my arms~

You're eyes get heavy, and you fall asleep while he flies you three to the destination.