Jonghyun is the King?!

Cupid's Arrow

You see Jonghyun looking down at you. You are left speechless as he looks down at you smiling. You feel Kevin squeeze your hand, telling you to stand up. You do so, making a small curtesy to him, bowing your head. He smiled and kneeled down, his white wings visible to you now.

Jonghyun: It is an honor to be in the presence of one of the Pearls. Since there is only one alive, it gives me the greatest pleasure in meeting a Pearl. I hope they have treated you with kindness.

Jaz: Um, yeah, they've been very kind to me. And you don't have to kneel!

Jonghyun stands up, his roughly 5'7'' ness dominating your 5'3''ishness. He looks into your eyes with a smile.

Jonghyun: I guess it's true. You're beauty can't be rivaled with anyone elses. No other woman or man can compare to your beauty.

Jaz: *blushes slightly* Thank you, your majesty.

Jonghyun: Please, call me Jonghyun. *looks to everyone else* Sames goes with everyone here, since you are now royal associates to the Pearl. She is a royal more than me. I am honored to take her as my queen. *he takes your hand in his*

You gently take your hand away from Jonghyun, stepping back. You help Kiseop up out of his seat and hold his hand tightly.

Jaz: I'm sorry Jonghyun, but I love Kiseop. He stole my heart away.

Jonghyun looks taken aback but his gaze softens.

Jonghyun: I heard of the Pearl that had two Marks also, which I think would be fine. But, the King 2000 years ago Marked her first, then her lover did. I'm fine that you love another, but, may I ask as time goes by, you love me also?

You smile at Kiseop, and step towards Jonghyun and take his hand with a smile.

Jaz: I hope I will Jonghyun. I'll do my best to love you, but you must also accept that I love Kiseop.

Jonghyun: I don't have a problem with that, as long as you love me, I'm fine with it.

He kisses your cheek and smiles.

Jonghyun: The tale wasn't fake, you're scent is alluring. *smirks*

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Haha~!