Hoon what?!

Cupid's Arrow

You woke up from the great party, feeling tired and everything, knowing that the next birthday to celebrate was Hoon's. But today was U-Kiss's and GA's schedule free day, thankfully. You wanted to have some alone time with your boyfriend, wanted to have him kiss you and whisper in his ear. You finished your breakfast, afterwards, running over to U-Kiss's dorm, knocking softly, know Kiseop was up, or somebody was. Hoon opened the door, him wearing his boxers and pj pants, no shirt covering his chest and abs. He looks at you, smiling softly. You blush at the sight of him, looking away a little. He notices, seeing his plan could work.

(English Convo)

Hoon: Hey Jazmine, morning.

Jaz: Um, morning to you too.

Hoon: Did you want to come inside? *gestures you inside*

Jaz: Um, thank you very much.

You walk inside, taking off your shoes, looking around and going to sit in the living room on the couch. He follows you quietly so you two don't wake up the other members. He sits next to you, him never covering up his bare chest and abs.

Hoon: So, what brings you here so early?

Jaz: I was hoping Kiseop was awake, that's all.

Hoon: Nah~he's in his room with Eli and Jaeseop.

Jaz: Oh, do you think he'll wake up soon?

Hoon: I don't know......he seemed extremely tired when I saw him last night, of course that was at midnight.

Jaz: Oh *frowns* I didn't know that.

Hoon: It's okay, I can talk to you until he wakes up, if you want me to.

Jaz: What about Soohyun?

Hoon: Jaz, barely any of the couples are real, Soohoon isn't. I like girls way more. Their elegance can never be matched by a guy, unless Kevin or Kiseop tried really hard at it. But girls are a bit more, how do I put it, sensitive and emotional, caring, soft. *he smirks*

You blush a little, as he leans a little closer to you, quieting his voice, taking your hand in his. You're in shock he did that and move away a little, jerking your hand away from his.

Hoon: *smirks* I'm sorry I did that, but I need to confess something to you Jazmine.

He slides over right next to you, you backing up to the point of hitting your back against the arm of the couch, him pushing your knees down and opening your legs and he gets closer.

Hoon: I love you Jazmine.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dun dun dun duh~anonther cliff hanger~