The moon did this?

Cupid's Arrow

Hoon left the uniform for you out, giving Eli directions that you were to put it on and to take you to his room so you could be put to work. You put on the dress and garter as instructed, but became extremely embarassed because you were blushing at the length and how clingy and showy it was. You walked out of your room with your head hung down, standing next to Eli.

Jaz: Okay, take my to Hoon. *sighs*

Eli looked at you, seeing you had the entire outfit on and smiled to pleasure.

Eli: You look....

Jaz: Don't even finsh that sentence out loud. I don't want to know what you feel about this. Just take me away to Hoon.

Eli: I wish you were my personal maid now.

He pouts a little and then leads you to Hoon's room for your duties for the day. You two stop at a room with two double doors, he opens them for you and you walk in. Hoon is there, laying down on his bed, sleeping soundly. You walk over to Hoon and wake him up. He does so, seeing you and smiles.

Jaz: Did you have a nice nap.....*sighs* Master?

Hoon: I did, now please do my laundry, organize the books on that book shelf by author, a starting first, and after that, make my dinner. After that, clean up, and clean the outside deck. Now I will go to sleep again.

Soon after, he did fall asleep again, leaving you to work. You get straight to work and start doing his laundry, while waiting, you organize his book shelf alphabetically and manage to finish by 6pm. You run down stairs and make a dinner he will like and wake him up.

Jaz: Dinner is ready Master.

Hoon: Bring it up here. I feel like eating in my room today.

Jaz: In your bed Master?

Hoon: Yes please.

You do as he says, bring it up to him on a tray, being careful going up the stairs so the liquids don't spill. He is sitting up when you got upstairs and set the tray table over his legs and waiting for further directions.

Hoon: You may now eat. Go make a sandwich for yourself and come back up here.

You do so, and finish before him, waiting paiently for him to finish. You clean everything up and go outside to clean the deck, seeing the moon as you sweep. The minute you lay eyes on it, you feel a searing pain in your back.

Jaz: AH~~~~~~~!!!!!!

You fall to the floor, the heat and pain growning even more. Hoon and Eli run to the scream, seeing you collapsed on the ground, seeing something never be done before. The see you grow wings. When the pain stops, the wings have reached the biggest they can. Hoon and Eli see the pure white feathers on your back, also seeing blood at the base of your wings where they come out of your back. You see pure white feathers appear next to you, on either sides. The wings shine in the moon light, making them seem whiter than normal. Pure white wings.....You opened them to see they were yours, completely shocked. The moon did this?