Hm~? Kiseop...You what?!

Cupid's Arrow

Every time Jaz and Kiseop left practice, they would seperate ways with a kiss good night. They decided to keep it a secret, Kiseop warming up to you, loving you even more everyday, admired by your hard work, but your sweet personalitly that is drawing him in. He hasn't told you the truth, none of the members have. Hoon was starting to catch onto your act, Eli as well, since he joined forces with Hoon. One day, two months after GA's debut, he finally confronted the love sick puppy Kiseop.

(Korean Convo)

Hoon: Hey, welcome home Kiseop.

Kiseop was shocked to see that Hoon was sitting on his bed, waiting for him to turn up. He gave a casual smile to his dong saeng.

Kiseop: Nothing, just practice. *shrugs*

Hoon: Are you keeping to the plan?

Kiseop just thought back to the deal they made, the plan they created, which Kiseop wanted to give up on.

Kiseop: Yeah, it's coming right along. She believes it, she believed me. *laughs* She's such a naive girl, so young too. (lied)

Hoon: *smiles evily* Great, then soon, step 2 will come in, where I come in. *gets off Kiseop's bed* Sleep well, since soon, I'll be trying to persuade her. To woe her. *leaves the room*

Kiseop waits till Hoon left and plops on his bed, sighing. He didn't want to do the plan anymore. He was fed up with it. He fell for Jazmine, not wanting her pureness to be dirtied, for her to be hurt. He thought things through as best as he could, then thinking of a good idea, a counter plan to the original plan. He went through it in his mind, nodding as he went, seeing the possibilities that could become the result, finally finding the perfect one. He would play along with Hoon, but making sure that Jazmine would stay his, never letting her fall into Hoon's icy cluches. He heard AJ rustle in his bed, smiling. He did love AJ, but he also loved Jazmine, feeling his feels towards her be a bit more than the ones for AJ. He decided it was time to let go of his feelings towards his kitty, and focus his love on his precious flower.

The next morning, you texted Kiseop, asking for you to come over. He got dressed, you also doing so, meeting him at the door, knocking softly. He answered, knowing your plan and got to work helping you. By the time the members started waking up, everything had been finished. The first to walk in was Kevin and AJ, being drawn out. Their eyes widened.

(English Convo)

Kevin: You two made all this?!

Both of you: Yep!

Kevin: I haven't had this type of breakfast for a while~! I miss eggs and bacon~

Jaz: Well, there are two types, regular and then there's turkey. There are also eggs, chicken, tomatoes, toast, two types of jam and a marmalade, jalapenos for Eli, pancakes, sryup, whip cream, and I made coffee and potatoes~

Kiseop: I helped you know~*taps your nose*

You giggle, Kevin catching on along with AJ. They could tell and agreed to keep it a secret from the others. Slowly, one by one, the other members came out from the smell of breakfast. I had al ready made GA's breakfast before coming over, all the U-Kiss members eating what they wanted, Eli definitely taking some jalapenos for his eggs, and some cheese. Hey, it tastes good. They all eat happily as you start to clean up, everyone handing you their plates, forks, putting away any leftovers. They all thank you and you leave to be greated with happy members, eating happily away at their pancakes.

(U-Kiss dorm)

(Korean Convo)

Hoon: I didn't know she could cook a good breakfast like that and us having leftovers for later. I'm full~

AJ: Me too~*he smiles*

Eli and Kevin: Yeah~

All the members are happy with your cooking, Kiseop pointing out again that he helped, the members agreeing it was nice of you to help, but also thinking you were insane for getting up so early.

U-Kiss pretty much did nothing but follow you all around all day since they were bored on their few days off. You found a time for all of you to go swimming, none of you GA members having swim suits. U-Kiss decided to go out and buy each of you one that was to your liking, you picking a one piece that was white, having thin straps, not spagetti string thin though. Kiseop really liked it on you and payed for it, Kevin whining that he wanted to by it for you. After that, you all head out to the beach and find nets, which is why it was a good thing you brought your volleyball. You played volleyball for a while, eating, then enjoying the water before going home, tired. Kiseop and you walked slower than the others and made sure to give you your good night kiss, making you smile.

(English Convo)

Jaz: Thanks for buying the swimsuit for me Kiseop.

Kiseop: No problem. It looked great on you.

You blush and part ways, going to bed, having sweet dreams of Kiseop.