What?!

Cupid's Arrow

It's been about a month since you came into the k-pop world, debuting three weeks after forming. You've had practice with Kiseop now for about a week, him just giving you orders of critic, not showing you at all. He has been giving helpful pointers, sometimes his eyes drawing you in still. You've been hanging out with Kevin since you got to Korea, him showing you around and teaching you as well as he can, Soohyun and AJ sometimes tagging along. Eli has been acting a little strange towards you, but trying to keep things neutral. They come over to visit you guys everyday, sometimes inviting you over for some fun, sometimes you inviting them over. You are now in pratice with Kiseop, both of you slightly sweating from the almost non stop practice.

(English convo)

Kiseop: No, not like that, like this! *shows you again*

Jaz: You know, this isn't helping me much with you just telling me, not even bothering to correct me. *frowns*

Kiseop: Freeze! Okay~your stance is wrong. *walks over to you, pushing your back inward gently* *his fingers slightly feel the back of your bra*

Jaz: *blinks* It's supposed to be like this?

Kiseop: *pulls away* *looks* Wait~ *stands close in front of you, him moving your arm a little, making slight adjustments to you, then giving a thumbs up*

You continue, him constantly freezing you, correcting if needed and then contiues. Each time he touches you, a tingle runs through you. At the end of the chapter, it's late. He calls it a night, but wants to talk to you before they leave, making sure nobody is around to hear. He stands in front of you, so close you back up into the wall. He smiles, leaning in and starting to whisper in your ear.

Kiseop: Jazmine, I love you. I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you. Please be mine.

He kisses you softly, tingles rushing through out your body, making you weak to resist. You kiss back, feeling weak. He smiles, laying you on the floor, leaning over you, kissing you gently. Feeling like this is amazing and you can't keep yourself from kissing back professing your love to him, you wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He continues, stopping himself before he trys to slip his hand up your shirt.

(Kiseop's thoughts)

She is a good kisser. That might have been her first kiss. She just looks so beautiful right now, even if she's been working out for a while. Wait a second! This isn't right, you shouldn't be thinking this! You can't possibly like her! No way! She's trying to steal AJ from you! But, she's not even trying to. She just wants to be friends with him, with us. Maybe this isn't right, to try to hurt her. I can't, she's rubbed off on me. I think I like her......

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey~sorry for not updating for a little while and that this is shorter than usual, but the lengths will vary, and there might be some cliff hangers in here too. Thanks for reading so far! There will be lots more~! ^-^