No! I don't love him!

Cupid's Arrow

(English Convo)

Hoon: I love you Jazmine, since I first laid eyes on you.

He creeps up between your legs and kisses you, trapping you where you are. You're too shocked to do anything, frozen in place, unable to move. You tried to move your legs, but you couldn't. You tried to move your arms, them not moving either. Hoon kept kissing you, his hand slipping under your shirt. His cold hands giving you goosebumps, still unable to move. Little did you know Kiseop was awake, seeing Hoon kissing you, not knowing you were frozen in place by Hoon's touch. He walked in on Hoon kissing you, finally able to move since he stopped kissing you. You push him off of you, seeing Kiseop's shocked face. He ran back to his room, getting Hoon away from you, you run after him, getting inside before he closes the door.

Kiseop: What where you doing with Hoon?!

Jaz: You don't understand! I couldn't move my arms, legs, nothing! I couldn't move at all!

Kiseop: I bet you were enjoying it, all of it.

He scowls angerly at you, crossing his arms at you. You walk up close to him, leaving inches away from your bodies.

Jaz: If I liked it, then would I do this?

You wrap your arms around him and kiss him gently, on your tip toes. He is in shock, but relaxes into you, pulling you closer, putting you on his bed. He lays you down, leaning over you, still kissing you. When his lips touch you, you feel that weird tingle all over. The kisses start to get hungier and hungier. His hand slip under your shirt, the tingling sensation getting worse. He keeps your mouth busy so you don't usher a word or a moan. You manage to break the kiss, trying to catch you breath. His hands are still on your waist under your shirt, exposing your stomach to the air. You smell something sweet in the air and look at Kiseop.

Jaz: What's that smell? It's sweet.

Kiseop hides his face.

Kiseop: I'll tell you that later, okay?

Jaz: *nods* I guess, but I'm keeping you to it, okay?

Kiseop: Okay baby *smiles*

You blush at that comment, getting super happy he called you that.

Kiseop's thoughts

OMG! I just said that?! I just called her that?! AH~! And she likes it! I think I'm going to die from her cuteness. She's just so cute when she blushes.

End of thoughts

Kiseop: So~what you wanna do today?

Jaz: How about the amusement park? *smiles*

Kiseop: Okay~!

Hoon hears the entire conversation, smelling the scent Kiseop was emitting from his specialization, Hoon not liking how this is turning out at all. The scent was only emitted when they were in love and having enjoyable contact.

Hoon's thoughts

*sniffs the air* Kiseop, you never emitted that smell, never for a girl. I know what this means, and you need to be reminded of our plan, not falling in love with a mortal, a filthy human girl.

End of thoughts

Hoon walks away, you waiting for Kiseop to finish dressing himself, and you two running out to the amusement park that opened up at 9am. You smelled that sweet scent all day long, not caring and paying attention to your date together.